What's new

Surgical strike exposed along LOC Intl MEDIA, india is trying to trigger a war in the region:DG ISPR

@sms

well said-

No action was taken. Stop wasting your efforts, energy and money to rebut

U guys seriously don't hv shame
Such humiliation and still coming up wd nonsense
2132578e0d6604d0ecd8a55b451ddadb.jpg

Sir, it suits our narrative to instill fear in your kabootr in hatching pods.
Rest assured more you shout more will fly away from you and will make proposition way more expensive for you.

Humm. But still stop boosting about something that never happened. It only makes you look stupid.

It made your DGMO look stupid. Same would be the case with you.

Humm. But still stop boosting about something that never happened. It only makes you look stupid.

I'm not sure about bolded part of your post.
We will believe our DGMO 's statement at any day/ time, then a force and institute (ISPR) with a decorated track record of lying.

Any Sane Person Will Never want War , No matter How much Crazy Indian Media Show Pakistani Army is Which is a sad reality Both Nations Need to Work , Neither Nations are perfect and there will be always someone who will try to Gain Points From Pakistan india war

Majority of Indian Members are Saying Why is Pakistan Giving So much importance to these News if Nothing Happened
as warmongers are on Indian Same Goes For Pakistan and Trying to Tell Its Nation and World the Facts

Rajneet Honestly Tell me Pakistan and India has one of the most heated and secured border in this Whole World

If it was Indian Forces send its Forces in a Quick Action who landed at one target and Attacked and came back and all this happened in 10 to 15 missions
are they Attacked Terrorist on the Border It would have made sense
But
When they say we sent our Forces to 5 or 6 Locations sent 70+ soldiers
did this and did that and no one was able to do anything
and mission Took 90 minutes , and All this mission was prepared in 2 Days Just give me a break

infiltrating enemy Area With Just Satellite photos and Some Ground Info at 5 to 6 Spots and List Goes and on And
Its Just a far fetch story

You are right. Nobody should want war.

We will believe our DGMO 's statement at any day/ time, then a force and institute (ISPR) with a decorated track record of lying.

And my institution doesn't need a certificate from someone who believe at any time and day in imaginary military operations of its forces.

Ask the bozo what it feels like losing every time to the stupid.

Oops, you noticed! Because I know I won't get an answer from the unprofessional. The shouting brigade.

Obviously I would notice.

It is your forum post and no Indian "surgical strike" that nobody would notice. :)

You got the perfect answer. Just like your 56 inch government got the perfect face saving.

Of course. The perfect answer, in this case, as in every other, being one that evades the question. Remind yourself of the question and try again. Only don't try me. Just speak to the wall and pretend you are speaking to me. Watching you twist and turn and try to do anything to avoid admitting defeat is entertaining - up to a point.

when Parrikar made fun of your authorities as being comatose, initially I felt he shouldn't gloat so much. But then I see posts like these ! if your 'authorities' are anything like this, comatose might actually be a compliment

Back
Top Bottom