What's new

Surgical strike exposed along LOC Intl MEDIA, india is trying to trigger a war in the region:DG ISPR

ISPR Director Gen. Bajwa did an excellent job by inviting local & international media to the Loc for exposing Indian lies.

ISPR Director Gen. Bajwa did an excellent job by inviting local & international media to the Loc for exposing Indian lies.
Yea otherwise they wud have claimed more !!
Now Indians are exposed lolwa what a humiliation to big army :girl_wacko::girl_wacko::girl_wacko:

Yeah, right. Look right above. That's your DG ISPR tiptoeing away from war, which is good for nobody.

We knew that. It took 'recent events' to convince your people that.
Any Sane Person Will Never want War , No matter How much Crazy Indian Media Show Pakistani Army is Which is a sad reality Both Nations Need to Work , Neither Nations are perfect and there will be always someone who will try to Gain Points From Pakistan india war
If Indian surgical strikes were our illusion, then it was for domestic consumption. Why Pakistan Army is feeling the heat if nothing really happened? And since Indian media will be banned in Pakistan so there is no need to worry about the Indian propaganda either.

We are happy with what happened and Pakistanis are happy with what not happened.
Majority of Indian Members are Saying Why is Pakistan Giving So much importance to these News if Nothing Happened
as warmongers are on Indian Same Goes For Pakistan and Trying to Tell Its Nation and World the Facts

Rajneet Honestly Tell me Pakistan and India has one of the most heated and secured border in this Whole World

If it was Indian Forces send its Forces in a Quick Action who landed at one target and Attacked and came back and all this happened in 10 to 15 missions
are they Attacked Terrorist on the Border It would have made sense
But
When they say we sent our Forces to 5 or 6 Locations sent 70+ soldiers
did this and did that and no one was able to do anything
and mission Took 90 minutes , and All this mission was prepared in 2 Days Just give me a break

infiltrating enemy Area With Just Satellite photos and Some Ground Info at 5 to 6 Spots and List Goes and on And
Its Just a far fetch story

We did it and your P armed service, ISPR, political class do no have guts to accept the truth....... because then they'll have to act and they cannot afford to act against actions taken by India against terrorists if they don't they'll be damned by their own people whom they have been feeding lies and false history.

You have tried Rambo VI during Kargil and everyone knows what has happened after that.
:lol::lol: these keyboard Sunny deols zre really amazing---tell me guys all of you have been fired from local call centers? :lol:
Yeah we tried Kargil, hunted few vegitables and u run to ur big daddy america to ask for intervation, then everybody know what happened!!

Any Sane Person Will Never want War , No matter How much Crazy Indian Media Show Pakistani Army is Which is a sad reality Both Nations Need to Work , Neither Nations are perfect and there will be always someone who will try to Gain Points From Pakistan india war

Majority of Indian Members are Saying Why is Pakistan Giving So much importance to these News if Nothing Happened
as warmongers are on Indian Same Goes For Pakistan and Trying to Tell Its Nation and World the Facts

Rajneet Honestly Tell me Pakistan and India has one of the most heated and secured border in this Whole World

If it was Indian Forces send its Forces in a Quick Action who landed at one target and Attacked and came back and all this happened in 10 to 15 missions
are they Attacked Terrorist on the Border It would have made sense
But
When they say we sent our Forces to 5 or 6 Locations sent 70+ soldiers
did this and did that and no one was able to do anything
and mission Took 90 minutes , and All this mission was prepared in 2 Days Just give me a break

infiltrating enemy Area With Just Satellite photos and Some Ground Info at 5 to 6 Spots and List Goes and on And
Its Just a far fetch story
Indeed sir !
One on Indian source says 200 folks from special force went to different locations
And no cross fire by Indians so called killed terrorists?
They shot not a single bluet ?
I never thought Indian dmgo typo person will come up with such biased stuff and all operation without heli(new amendment)

:lol::lol: these keyboard Sunny deols zre really amazing---tell me guys all of you have been fired from local call centers? :lol:
Yeah we tried Kargil, hunted few vegitables and u run to ur big daddy america to ask for intervation, then everybody know what happened!!
Parikar said our soldiers went on sirjikal strike like Hanuman seriously!

Son bring it on the proof that were used by drone to film lol
Comeback from wonderland
This recalled me of maxpayn

Hold on Rambo. It was action against terrorists in Indian territory occupied by Pakistan, not against Pakistan.

We have helped a nation suffering from terrorism. We've killed the scumbag, the enemy of humanity. You should be thanking us for doing a favor to you.

but it seems Pakistan and lied fed Pakistanis are always interested in harming India, not savages hurting them.

Once the clips released by IA there will be no place on earth fro you to hide in shame. Few things achieved by this operation.....

1. Your establishment harboring terrorists and using it as state policy will have to think twice
2. Cost of sponsoring scums bags will increase as they will fear that they are not safe in Pakistan
3. Nuclear bluff put to rest forever

Indian side played it exceptionally well. Pakistan has no option but to deny because if they accept it they will have to attack India fro wrong cause

Hold on Rambo. It was action against terrorists in Indian territory occupied by Pakistan, not against Pakistan.

We have helped a nation suffering from terrorism. We've killed the scumbag, the enemy of humanity. You should be thanking us for doing a favor to you.

but it seems Pakistan and lied fed Pakistanis are always interested in harming India, not savages hurting them.

Once the clips released by IA there will be no place on earth fro you to hide in shame. Few things achieved by this operation.....

1. Your establishment harboring terrorists and using it as state policy will have to think twice
2. Cost of sponsoring scums bags will increase as they will fear that they are not safe in Pakistan

Indian side played it exceptionally well. Pakistan has no option but to deny because if they accept it they will have to attack India fro wrong cause
Keyboard Sunny deol Have look and cry a river :lol:
https://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/pak...kes-on-loc-un-mission-monitoring-loc-unmogip/

These darkys are really shameless, it's incredible :blink:

Hold on !burn your Indian constitution!
Article 370 states not what u sayEither you or ur constitution is lie
Iok isn't it part so how come u can claim azad Kashmir?r u on weed ?
Pls ask your dgmo to confirm there statement abt sirjikal strike,i tried but they didn't respond lol

:)
I understand your/ their (PA) dilemma,
If they accept strike and act against India they are doomed and do not act they will be damned

It's in your best interest to act Ostrich and put your head in the sand. You'll be able to salvage some pride! :pakistan:
No if India did it will be there good victory and I will wish u but they need to prove that or apologies to Pakistan
:enjoy:

Sirjikal
scbu.gif

Hold on !burn your Indian constitution!
Article 370 states not what u sayEither you or ur constitution is lie
Iok isn't it part so how come u can claim azad Kashmir?r u on weed ?
Pls ask your dgmo to confirm there statement abt sirjikal strike,i tried but they didn't respond lol

No if India did it will be there good victory and I will wish u but they need to prove that or apologies to Pakistan
:enjoy:

I can send your frustration and empathise ...

Please rest assured that we are fighting with terrorists in Pakistan not Pakistan. You should be happy and appreciate actions taken to support your war on terror.

I can send your frustration and empathise ...

Please rest assured that we are fighting with terrorists in Pakistan not Pakistan. You should be happy and appreciate actions taken to support your war on terror.
Hahaha you guys are frustrated not us ,as today was tota
Entertaining! U fighting terrorism in pak lol I wish Indian should also come up with statement.it will be more fun

Hahaha you guys are frustrated not us ,as today was tota
Entertaining! U fighting terrorism in pak lol I wish Indian should also come up with statement.it will be more fun

Did I say anything Funny.... i remember few line from a famous poet...

Aaj itna kyu muskura rahe ho?
Kya gum hai jise chupa rahe ho?

No need to overreact your pride will be healed with passage of time.

What action??
No action was taken. Stop wasting your efforts, energy and money to rebut it.
More you shout that it did not happen more kabootar from camps will fly.

No action was taken. Stop wasting your efforts, energy and money to rebut it.
More you shout that it did not happen more kabootar from camps will fly.

Then stop boosting and chest thumping about it too. :)

Then stop boosting and chest thumping about it too. :)

Sir, it suits our narrative to instill fear in your kabootr in hatching pods.
Rest assured more you shout more will fly away from you and will make proposition way more expensive for you.

Back
Top Bottom