What's new

Surgical strike exposed along LOC Intl MEDIA, india is trying to trigger a war in the region:DG ISPR

It's well explained by mastan sir.
Pakistan is still haunted by Abbottabad ghost. For keep mouth shut.
Which thread was it bro? if it's not too much can you give me a link to the thread?

Why this frustration. U urself accepted India provoked with small arms and killed 2 of your soliders. Why what are u waiting for? Ur Defence Minister openly said that India will be nuked. How long will you take? And this deployment is just incase. Don't worry they are battle ready and already did something you won't forget for rest of Ur life? . . .

They are just waiting for go head call from PM. It's up to you. We are actually waiting for Ur tactical nuclear weapons.

The Pakistan Army today said that it was “sure” that Indian troops had suffered casualties in the surgical strike on terror launch pads in Azad Kashmir, alleging that India was “hiding” its losses.

I think it's high time pressure is mounted on Indian PMO for evidence and proof once and for all
I don't want to hear your barking here, i wan't some action so we can rape your army right on the LOC, go to ebay and buy some pair of balls for your soldiers so they can come and collect dead bodies of dogs on the ground in front of our post---You can believe your bollywood script presented by your gov, but i know and you know, you guys don't have ball's to attack Pakistan, You can bark behind a keyboard.

who cares my dear.... did somecare USA killed 3 million only in Iraq.. does anyone care MP uk lie and went into war... does anyone care if world care about indian lies.... i dont think soo..... i belive we are in living jungle.. where stronger one is here to rul the poor.... and we are strong enough to defend our self..... as i believe in future we are going to hold very crucial business routes through sea and land... so we not upset... mater of time if 8 sabs in sea.... you will get my point.. so we dont care what world think about us

You mean CPEC oh yeah.. depend on it.. no prob.. still world not buying your claims.. matter of fact - they directly naming Pakistan.. that is all matters.. Nawaz making frequent visit to UN, US and rest.. so you have to care about what they speak...

See If we produce proof entire military establishment of Pakistan will be exposed. I don't see why we should not release evidence. Don't you think? We might holded the proof so escalation can be contained but now they starting make big issue out of it. Why not produce evidence.

There can be another point of view : India and Pakistan might be doing it to defuse situation. Pakistan might had told India on consequences due to public pressure if evidence like videos are out.

But as far as our case is concerned. Our point is clearly stated with evidence
well i will soon be posting real ground realities which pak do not like....

You are panicking not us, that's why you are evacuating the villages along the loc not us, obviously we would report the ceasefires violation to UNGA what's unusual about it.

Your country is doin the Randi rona not us.

We are happy that indians are living in their delusions, win win situation for both, now don't cry like a river when next thing happen.

At least he is taking the media to the supposed surgical strike, what you are doin, chest thumping on delusions, prove us otherwise you few inches away only to become a laughing stalk in front of the world and mind you world does not mean Afghanistan, Bhutan and Bangladesh.

Just one simple question. Show me the statement from any responsible representative of any country other than Pakistan who had questioned the authenticity of the Indian narrative of this whole "Surgical Strike" ?? Even your all weather friend China and OIC members had not questioned it's authenticity. LOL :)

Moreover I'm repeating what I have asked earlier many times today;

If all this claim by India is a big lie, why would;

Pakistan army says no attack took place. 8-)

Hafeez Sayeed has been shouting that he will show what surgical strikes are??? :mad:

http://www.news18.com/news/india/pa...ng-surgical-strikes-nawaz-sharif-1297288.html

Nawaz Sharif had informed that Pakistan can too conduct surgical strikes. LOL o_O

http://dunyanews.tv/en/Pakistan/355126-Pakistan-capable-of-conducting-surgical-strikes-N

http://www.news18.com/news/india/pa...ng-surgical-strikes-nawaz-sharif-1297288.html

Guess what happened????????????

Only the demented will fail to see the writing on the wall.... :)

Just one simple question. Show me the statement from any responsible representative of any country other than Pakistan who had questioned the authenticity of the Indian narrative of this whole "Surgical Strike" ?? Even your all weather friend China and OIC members had not questioned it's authenticity. LOL :)

Hafeez Sayeed has been shouting that he will show what surgical strikes are??? :mad:

Nawaz Sharif had informed that Pakistan can too conduct surgical strikes. LOL o_O

http://dunyanews.tv/en/Pakistan/355126-Pakistan-capable-of-conducting-surgical-strikes-N

Surgical strike is not a political allegation rather it's about question on capabilities of armed forces of Pakistan
Thats why ispr has to expose this lie...
They took all media with then on all particular locations where Indians called out sirjikal lol
So India exposed if India did let's accept they did then they should provide the proof sir
It's simple
Cross firing did happen and ispr said so on first day but surgical to be accepted is person to be Indian who can say so to calm his nerves
Anyhow wait for next day more to come

Why would any one question it, if the Indians themselves are behaving like headless chickens and simply ask how high when their media tells them to jump.
The Indians must have carried out the so called surgical strikes on their own territory because Pakistan army took the media to all the locations where the Indians claimed to have hit, damn not a blade of grass was out of place, as the Pakistani commander commented, Indians must have fired flowers than bullets to carry out it's assault.
As for the rest, i already gave you a reply so by repeating same lines, you are only proving your desperation.

Surgical strike is not a political allegation rather it's about question on capabilities of armed forces of Pakistan
They took all media with then on all particular locations where Indians called out sirjikal lol
So India exposed if India did let's accept they did then they should provide the proof sir
It's simple
Cross firing did happen and ispr said so on first day but surgical to be accepted is person to be Indian who can say so to calm his nerves

Why do you expect India to provide proof to Pakistan. Indian government is more concerned about who other countries will buy their story. Well no country in the world till now had questioned or had any doubt regarding the authenticity of this "Surgical Strike".

What general Pakistani citizens think ain't gonna make an iota of difference as far as India is concerned. :)

So doesn't matter that they made the whole thing up and only proof they have to back it up is the press conference they held to announce it. Provided the world will 'buy their story' they're quite happy? So cowards and liars?

Please send them, if you guy's have an inch of self-respect--or shut up once for all----we are waiting for these braves vegitables since parlimant and bombay dramas

It's simple

We did it and your P armed service, ISPR, political class do no have guts to accept the truth....... because then they'll have to act and they cannot afford to act against actions taken by India against terrorists if they don't they'll be damned by their own people whom they have been feeding lies and false history.

I don't want to hear your barking here, i wan't some action so we can rape your army right on the LOC, go to ebay and buy some pair of balls for your soldiers so they can come and collect dead bodies of dogs on the ground in front of our post---You can believe your bollywood script presented by your gov, but i know and you know, you guys don't have ball's to attack Pakistan, You can bark behind a keyboard.

You have tried Rambo VI during Kargil and everyone knows what has happened after that.

Last edited:
Why do you expect India to provide proof to Pakistan. Indian government is more concerned about who other countries will buy their story. Well no country in the world till now had questioned or had any doubt regarding the authenticity of this "Surgical Strike".

What general Pakistani citizens think ain't gonna make an iota of difference as far as India is concerned. :)
Hahaha Indian army changing thrre statements day by day and today media patrol to those areas proved it wS lie now wait till they make some movie of Bollywood to make happy kids like u...
They kill the so called terrorists wouldn't any voice and no one fire a single on other side
U are unaware of valley situation
They took back the statement of heli as well wait for 2maroh more to come
False flag

We did it and your P armed service, ISPR, political class do no have guts to accept the truth....... because then they'll have to act and they cannot afford to act against actions taken by India against terrorists if they don't they'll be damned by their own people whom they have been feeding lies and false history.

You have tried Rambo VI during Kargil and everyone knows what has happened after that.
Son bring it on the proof that were used by drone to film lol
Comeback from wonderland

This recalled me of maxpayn

Back
Top Bottom