What's new

Surgical strike exposed along LOC Intl MEDIA, india is trying to trigger a war in the region:DG ISPR

The real indian butt hurt is about Hji Pir pass which they had to return to Pakistan in 65 as we had taken Akhnoor and could have cut off the main Jammu-Akhnoor highway , they grudgingly had to give away Haji Pir in return of Akhnoor .. that is where the indians want to try and do something again

Partition , according to the indian viewpoint , is an unfinished business

The real indian butt hurt is about Hji Pir pass which they had to return to Pakistan in 65 as we had taken Akhnoor and could have cut off the main Jammu-Akhnoor highway , they grudgingly had to give away Haji Pir in return of Akhnoor .. that is where the indians want to try and do something again

Partition , according to the indian viewpoint , is an unfinished business
Bili k khawab ma cheechery

NEWS ALERT.......HAFIZ SAEED Assassinated in Covert operation in 2022......(Indian media)......actually he would have died natural death after in 2020....but indian media will say its covert operation....five of our choppers went deep inside pakistan....eliminated him....n returned back without a scratch....hahaha

c

Why this frustration. U urself accepted India provoked with small arms and killed 2 of your soliders. Why what are u waiting for? Ur Defence Minister openly said that India will be nuked. How long will you take? And this deployment is just incase. Don't worry they are battle ready and already did something you won't forget for rest of Ur life? . . .

They are just waiting for go head call from PM. It's up to you. We are actually waiting for Ur tactical nuclear weapons.

The Pakistan Army today said that it was “sure” that Indian troops had suffered casualties in the surgical strike on terror launch pads in Azad Kashmir, alleging that India was “hiding” its losses.

I think it's high time pressure is mounted on Indian PMO for evidence and proof once and for all
Have anyone seen PAK nukes bombs? is they have any proof these are PAK bombs and not chinese bomb which was exposed by PAK long back ?

CAN Pak give any proof photo of that?

No..... then why should asking for proof frm us

If India now doesn't makes public the evidence they claimed they had, means that India is a liar. This press conference by DG ISPR was an open challenge to India to prove its claims.

why? they may do it they may not do it - it is absolutely their call. They don't have to prove or disprove anything to anyone. They got the job done and now probably watching this DG ISPR, and other Pakistani leaders run around in desperation trying save face!

Why? may be because it is pretty much a global conclusion (see US, Russia, China views below) that Pakistan does sponsor terrorist attacks against India and therefore India, after exercising patience long, now has a right to punish Pakistan. But this raid is not even punishment - they simply cleared out some terrorists for you. Pakistan should therefore be thanking India.

USA : http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...mmature-nuclear-talk/articleshow/54626894.cms

RUSSIA: http://www.news18.com/news/india/ru...e-steps-to-contain-terror-groups-1297474.html

CHINA: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ng-economic-corridor/articleshow/54414598.cms

14457319_1128977180525223_4914787700104636176_n.jpg

But the point is about world views about terror camps.. apart you world got different views.. just like OBL never happened in Pakistan.
who cares my dear.... did somecare USA killed 3 million only in Iraq.. does anyone care MP uk lie and went into war... does anyone care if world care about indian lies.... i dont think soo..... i belive we are in living jungle.. where stronger one is here to rul the poor.... and we are strong enough to defend our self..... as i believe in future we are going to hold very crucial business routes through sea and land... so we not upset... mater of time if 8 sabs in sea.... you will get my point.. so we dont care what world think about us

If India now doesn't makes public the evidence they claimed they had, means that India is a liar. This press conference by DG ISPR was an open challenge to India to prove its claims.
Indeed and Indians are frustrated lol

Have anyone seen PAK nukes bombs? is they have any proof these are PAK bombs and not chinese bomb which was exposed by PAK long back ?

CAN Pak give any proof photo of that?

No..... then why should asking for proof frm us

See If we produce proof entire military establishment of Pakistan will be exposed. I don't see why we should not release evidence. Don't you think? We might holded the proof so escalation can be contained but now they starting make big issue out of it. Why not produce evidence.

There can be another point of view : India and Pakistan might be doing it to defuse situation. Pakistan might had told India on consequences due to public pressure if evidence like videos are out.

But as far as our case is concerned. Our point is clearly stated with evidence

(Sirjikal)

See If we produce proof entire military establishment of Pakistan will be exposed. I don't see why we should not release evidence. Don't you think? We might holded the proof so escalation can be contained but now they starting make big issue out of it. Why not produce evidence.

There can be another point of view : India and Pakistan might be doing it to defuse situation. Pakistan might had told India on consequences due to public pressure if evidence like videos are out.

But as far as our case is concerned. Our point is clearly stated with evidence
Its not comedy on either side it's like do or die situation for India!! If India did sirjikal then they need to provide evidence otherwise everyone will make fun of it and Indian army will lose complete respect and no one will take them seriously
It's already become shame for India seriously

If Indian surgical strikes were our illusion, then it was for domestic consumption. Why Pakistan Army is feeling the heat if nothing really happened? And since Indian media will be banned in Pakistan so there is no need to worry about the Indian propaganda either.

We are happy with what happened and Pakistanis are happy with what not happened.
So according to you Pakistan should allow India continue with the propaganda and do nothing to bring facts to the light? You lot never seizes to amaze us.

So according to you Pakistan should allow India continue with the propaganda and do nothing to bring facts to the light? You lot never seizes to amaze us.
nah am all for truth to come out and want both sides equal opportunity to make the most out of it.

How do you negatively rate a post? I've been trying to figure it out.
You got 8 and you are still trying to figure it out :lol:
ona serious note one can always complain about the negative rating and at times it do get reserved.

Back
Top Bottom