What's new

Surgical strike exposed along LOC Intl MEDIA, india is trying to trigger a war in the region:DG ISPR

Your army only killed India soilder in media articles

Your army who are denied strikes now
claiming capturing soldier

The way Govt ,media and Army is confuse and explaning behaviour your establishment showing laughable to watch since last 2 days

Indian army have history of not claiming their deads, Indian soldiers are treated like gutter rats, why do you think Chauhan surrendered like a rat? Give them respect they deserve after all they died because of unprovoked shelling by IA.

Indian army have history of not claiming their deads, Indian soldiers are treated like gutter rats, why do you think Chauhan surrendered like a rat? Give them respect they deserve after all they died because of unprovoked shelling by IA.
Claiming dead please show us bodies if you have them

Naah you can't

We can we done it in kargil realeased videos of NLI regiment guys still present on YouTube

Claiming dead please show us bodies if you have them

Naah you can't

We can we done it in kargil realeased videos of NLI regiment guys still present on YouTube

Pakistan already released video of Indian posts being destroyed, don't tell me Indian soldiers abandoned their posts because they knew strike was about to hit them well before time? Indian army toke 2 days to accept Chauhan surrendered.

And coming from a pakistani, a country who talk about Nukes 24/7 - 365 days. We got nukes ... I'm sure who is craze ..
my Indian friends are shameless. pak DG.. TOOK CAMERAS and press people there so many people living
there on location.. they even did not see anything.. i fink that so called sir g gal was wet dream of Indian people...

Seems like a plan to humiliate indian army in front of indian awaam

Pakistan already released video of Indian posts being destroyed, don't tell me Indian soldiers abandoned their posts because they knew strike was about to hit them well before time?
That video 2014 used by express news still available on YouTube

That itself proof your media Propaganda

my Indian friends are shameless. pak DG.. TOOK CAMERAS and press people there so many people living
there on location.. they even did not see anything.. i fink that so called sir g gal was wet dream of Indian people...

And you are brainless..

India is just responding but yes, india will trigger another partition of Pakistan untill pakistan stops terror activities in whole region which every of its neighboring country is fed up off.

That video 2014 used by express news still available on YouTube

That itself proof your media Propaganda

Not that 2014 video, there is another video where it shows Indian posts being destroyed. Its somewhere on this forum but can't find thread now.

indeed we Pakistani are when it comes to india.... because akal k bath Indians ko samj niye ati./....... kue lato k put batoo saee niye manty

Haha trying hard to sell old pics with new titles.. yet you are talking crap.. the one who always bring nukes.
Get well soon ..

Why does india not disclose locations and expose pakistani lies?

May be they dont know them selves...
This called ultra stealth

Even target is invisible

So they attacked that night and the attack was repulsed.

Repulsed because there was no element of surprise, in fact they were waiting for Indians to make a move so they saw them coming and engaged them.

Looks like a poorly planned and rushed response fuelled by the public and for the public.

Indian friends can now tick off "surgical strikes" from their bucket list.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom