What's new

Surgical strike exposed along LOC Intl MEDIA, india is trying to trigger a war in the region:DG ISPR

Its time to set this asshat professional in his place. He is distributing negative ratings like crazy.

@Horus @WebMaster please take note.

Ok Indiot.
All of negative ratings are from Indian members and now they gave you too lol
So much frustrated even earlier negative ratings were not appropriate too
May be one day my son will give to there kids too lol
Let them stay happy for being unprofessional
Thnx for ur concern sir

All of negative ratings are from Indian members and now they gave you too lol
So much frustrated even earlier negative ratings were not appropriate too
May be one day my son will give to there kids too lol
Let them stay happy for being unprofessional
Thnx for ur concern sir

How do you negatively rate a post? I've been trying to figure it out.

Why u dint complain in the past? And not banned Indian television channels?
We are not narrow minded like typical indiots who show their colours at every stage, we have complained the past on the numerous occasions as we have right to register our concerns. As far as banning Indian channels are concerned it's about time we should take reciprocal action.

Latest :
At Ambala Cantt, one of India's 3 Offensive Strike Corp is ready to slice Pak. Same Corp which divided Pakistan in 1971. It consist of 50% of our strike force 14 different strike formation. Along with all airfields nearby Pakistan is on battle ready mode. It's upto Pakistan now. Raheel Sharif lost his two kin in two wars with India. We expect some sort of revenge from him before he retired. Anyways we are ready for any escalation. Indian Army told to escalate to next level accordingly to Pakistan response. Navy closing in with battle formation with its 33 fleet and air wing dedicated to coastal defence by IAF. Meanwhile India can needle in from Ur western front too. Good luck your next course of action

Full article :

At Ambala Cantt, one of India's 3 Offensive Strike Corp is ready to slice Pak
Saturday, October 01, 2016
By: TNN

• 3_img111016154316.jpg
  • 3_img111016154316.jpg
  • 3_img111016154316.jpg

Briefings, war games exercises inside operations room and restricted movement around Ambala Cantonment, which houses one the three offensive "strike corps" of the Army - all suggest that the offensive arm of the force is preparing itself for any eventuality. Ambala-based 2 Corps, popularly called as Kharga Corps, possesses 50% of the Army's offensive capabilities and has the mandate to launch offensive strike on Pakistan territory, in case of a war.

Sources also confirmed to TOI that the 2 Corps is also closely coordinating with the Indian Air Force, as it launches its operation supported by the air strike support. All field formations under the Corps, including armoured and mechanised formations, artillery division and air defence elements along with other supporting arms and services have also asked for readiness.

Even major roads in Ambala leading toward Kharga Corps headquarters and air force station have been blocked by the defence authorities for any civilian movement. "There are no orders of movement as was done during December 2001 in Operation Prakaram. But all the commanders of division and brigade formations under 2 Corps have been asked to maintain 100% preparedness so that forces remains alert and any order to these formations for movement does not come as a surprise for them," a high ranking officer of the Army's Western Commandsaid.

The 2 Corps is integrated with multiple formations including 14 (I) Armoured Brigade, an artillery brigade, air defence brigade, engineers brigade, a helicopter squadron, I-Armoured Division, 14 Rapid Division consisting Signal units and 22 Infantry Division (Ram division) at different locations.

Kharga has proved an effective weapon in various wars. In 1971 war, while positioned in West Bengal, it was Kharga Corps that broke Pakistan into two pieces. The elite corps was also deployed somewhere in the desert sector during Kargil conflict and Op Parakram following the attack on parliament. It was shifted to Ambala in 1985.

The 2 Corps had conducted a full-fledged military exercise in April last year to validate the operational doctrines of the Strike Corps and to test various battle concepts. The focus of the exercise was on new and efficient ways of fighting a war in a synergized battlefield.

Have you never heard the name Nasr? This Corps will become a corpse..

How do you negatively rate a post? I've been trying to figure it out.
Only mods can do big guys who hv power lol

I
OTE="I S I, post: 8757046, member: 166428"]Apart from here. Look at the Professional's qartoot in this thread.
https://defence.pk/threads/if-gover...ns-ex-army-officer.452722/page-2#post-8755618[/QUOTE]
U are right I saw !it's venom
Indians frustration on its peak
I wasted my day on him on Kashmir issue thought he will understand irrespect to that,i hv exam on Tuesday
Wasted !

DG-ISPR.jpg

Share0
Tweet
Share0
Share0

FORWARD LOCATION ON LOC (APP): Pakistan Army on Saturday once again rejecting the Indian claims for carrying out surgical strikes, stated that no such occurrence had taken place and if any such move is made in future, it will be responded in a befitting manner.

India is trying to trigger a war in the region: DG ISPR

Briefing media men on Line of Control (LoC) to give them real picture about the false Indian claims, Director General Inter Services Public Relations, Lt. General Asim Saleem Bajwa said Pakistan Army is fully prepared to take any misadventure with more effective and stronger manner.

Indian claim of surgical strike is an illusion: ISPR

Journalists representing international and national media organizations were given detailed briefing by the general officer commanding of Bhimber sectors who apprised that no incident of physical violation of Line of Control (LoC) had happened on the night falling between September 28 and September 29 as earlier claimed by the Indian Director General Military Operations.

Why u dint complain in the past? And not banned Indian television channels?
It was not the people but the Goans who were making money but there are shutting down now

How by so called virtual sir ji kal Strick's ? How real war possible ? Let us enjoy these virtual strikes I hope many more in future as well.
And it doesn't costing u as well
Yea u r right !!! One pow ,many dead !few post destroyed
Indian Dgmo hiding this because Indians will be more frustrated

Dude if it's war?
U mean he is fighting a war in here

Sent by a Pakistan Army officer, the name has been asked to remain anonymous.
I remember an incident happened to me at LOC in 2003. In Bhimber sector there is one post located only 75 m away from Indian post. It was night time and raining. I heard noise from Indian side, perhaps they were mining the area. I heard a scream and realised that an Indian soldier is down due to stepping over mine field. My boys were holding guns and waiting for my orders BUT I thought for a moment...this soldier must be having a family, a father, a mother, maybe he is married and has a baby girl or boy. He has already shown courage to come in front and do the dirty work for the politicians who would never send their own children to the front line. I thought to myself, a Pakistan army representative or even an Indian army representative would not fire at a man whose already down. So I shouted to the Indian post 'apna bandaa utha lo main fire nae kerun ga I promise'. A moment passed and I said it again....after a few minutes I felt his men had come to rescue him and then I heard 'sir thank you' most probably the victim. I responded 'it's not for you but for your courage'. My JCO (junior commissioned officer) came up to me and saluted with pride. Soldiers are innocent people, on both sides, do not make us shoot at each other, we weren't born to become murderers.

We at Pakistan Votes firmly believe that only a handful of people benefit from war, the civilians on both sides, the jawans (soldiers) on both sides suffer irreparable damage. Do not let politicians play with your minds. Do not let them aggravate you. Do not give in to their war hysteria. A few benefit from war, everyone else benefits from peace.

Via : Pakistan Votes

Just read it.... I think this should be shared on forum!:pakistan:

main reason for indian war mongaring is friendship with Nawaz noora and CPEC. Chinese army should be asked to move it's forces on forward bases.

Yeah, right. Look right above. That's your DG ISPR tiptoeing away from war, which is good for nobody.

Sir g, aap baat ko samjhay nahi :omghaha: Asal main yeh open invitation hai aap sab indians k liye k tension mat loo agar kabhi war howa toh nuclear war hoga, aur filhaal hum Pakistani war k mood main nahi hain iss liye aa jao maidan main, nuclear say mat daroo, hamla karoo, surgical surgical kheltey hain. katti katta aur wachi wacha kadtey hain dono mil kar aik dosrey ka. :rofl:

Kya khayal hai? :nana:

Latest :
At Ambala Cantt, one of India's 3 Offensive Strike Corp is ready to slice Pak. Same Corp which divided Pakistan in 1971. It consist of 50% of our strike force 14 different strike formation. Along with all airfields nearby Pakistan is on battle ready mode. It's upto Pakistan now. Raheel Sharif lost his two kin in two wars with India. We expect some sort of revenge from him before he retired. Anyways we are ready for any escalation. Indian Army told to escalate to next level accordingly to Pakistan response. Navy closing in with battle formation with its 33 fleet and air wing dedicated to coastal defence by IAF. Meanwhile India can needle in from Ur western front too. Good luck your next course of action

Full article :

At Ambala Cantt, one of India's 3 Offensive Strike Corp is ready to slice Pak
Saturday, October 01, 2016
By: TNN

• 3_img111016154316.jpg
  • 3_img111016154316.jpg
  • 3_img111016154316.jpg

Briefings, war games exercises inside operations room and restricted movement around Ambala Cantonment, which houses one the three offensive "strike corps" of the Army - all suggest that the offensive arm of the force is preparing itself for any eventuality. Ambala-based 2 Corps, popularly called as Kharga Corps, possesses 50% of the Army's offensive capabilities and has the mandate to launch offensive strike on Pakistan territory, in case of a war.

Sources also confirmed to TOI that the 2 Corps is also closely coordinating with the Indian Air Force, as it launches its operation supported by the air strike support. All field formations under the Corps, including armoured and mechanised formations, artillery division and air defence elements along with other supporting arms and services have also asked for readiness.

Even major roads in Ambala leading toward Kharga Corps headquarters and air force station have been blocked by the defence authorities for any civilian movement. "There are no orders of movement as was done during December 2001 in Operation Prakaram. But all the commanders of division and brigade formations under 2 Corps have been asked to maintain 100% preparedness so that forces remains alert and any order to these formations for movement does not come as a surprise for them," a high ranking officer of the Army's Western Commandsaid.

The 2 Corps is integrated with multiple formations including 14 (I) Armoured Brigade, an artillery brigade, air defence brigade, engineers brigade, a helicopter squadron, I-Armoured Division, 14 Rapid Division consisting Signal units and 22 Infantry Division (Ram division) at different locations.

Kharga has proved an effective weapon in various wars. In 1971 war, while positioned in West Bengal, it was Kharga Corps that broke Pakistan into two pieces. The elite corps was also deployed somewhere in the desert sector during Kargil conflict and Op Parakram following the attack on parliament. It was shifted to Ambala in 1985.

The 2 Corps had conducted a full-fledged military exercise in April last year to validate the operational doctrines of the Strike Corps and to test various battle concepts. The focus of the exercise was on new and efficient ways of fighting a war in a synergized battlefield.

hurry up, they are getting itchy to welcome you...

Screenshot_2016-09-27-02-46-23.png

Screenshot_2016-09-27-02-46-34.png

Screenshot_2016-09-27-02-47-08.png

hurry up, they are getting itchy to welcome you...

View attachment 339726

View attachment 339727
Lolss
1475186866.jpg

View attachment 339729

Sir g, aap baat ko samjhay nahi :omghaha: Asal main yeh open invitation hai aap sab indians k liye k tension mat loo agar kabhi war howa toh nuclear war hoga, aur filhaal hum Pakistani war k mood main nahi hain iss liye aa jao maidan main, nuclear say mat daroo, hamla karoo, surgical surgical kheltey hain. katti katta aur wachi wacha kadtey hain dono mil kar aik dosrey ka. :rofl:

Kya khayal hai? :nana:
Sir kal bolt ry thy BP high hai aj waki bht high high sbko negative rat krry thy :lol:

UN mission finds no proof of Indian 'surgical strike' claims
October 01, 2016
PAKISTAN
l_116502_072147_updates.jpg

ISLAMABAD: In what is being seen as further evidence of the baselessness of Indian claims of a cross-border surgical strike, the United Nations said its mission tasked with monitoring the ceasefire line between India and Pakistan "has not directly observed" any firing along the LoC.

The UN Military Observer Group in India and Pakistan (UNMOGIP) "has not directly observed any firing across the LoC related to the latest incident," Stephane Dujarric, spokesperson for UN Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon told reporters on Saturday.

When asked how the UNMOGIP did not observe any firing despite claims by India of surgical strikes across the Line of Control, he reiterated that UNMOGIP has not "directly observed" any of the firing.

"They are obviously aware of the reports of these presumed violations and are talking to the relevant concerned authorities," he was quoted as saying.

He said the UN observer group was "aware" of reports of "presumed ceasefire violations" and is in contact with concerned authorities for further information.

"The Secretary General also recalls the role played by UNMOGIP, which is deployed to observe, to the extent possible, developments pertaining to the strict observance of the 1971 ceasefire to report thereon to the Secretary General," he said.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/116502-UN-mission-finds-no-proof-of-Indian-surgical-strike-claims

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom