What's new

Surgical strike exposed along LOC Intl MEDIA, india is trying to trigger a war in the region:DG ISPR

Surgical strike is done with an element of surprise and to strike specific limited enemy/terrorists target. And since the idea is to do the damage and there is no hype/chest thumping/media glare is involved even after the surgical strikes.

Here in this surgical strikes, as India is claiming it has done it specifically, the main focus, the main thrust is on media glare, or rather media propaganda news...gives more credibility to the fact that the idea is...

Media hype, constant hammering of news about India finally done it, presenting it like a war trophy, a big victory, constant boasting and bragging...the very idea of a surgical strike is defeated...it is mostly done in stealth, and kept in sheath and hidden so that the terrorists can be attacked again and several times.

Here the idea is something else, more like a political stunt with coming elections in UP and Karnataka, a big match for Modi's current and emerging political constituency, hence this chest thumping and larger than life image of the so called surgical strike.

It is a surgical strike but through media only, part of the psy-ops...

You are panicking not us, that's why you are evacuating the villages along the loc not us, obviously we would report the ceasefires violation to UNGA what's unusual about it.

Your country is doin the Randi rona not us.

We are happy that indians are living in their delusions, win win situation for both, now don't cry like a river when next thing happen.

At least he is taking the media to the supposed surgical strike, what you are doin, chest thumping on delusions, prove us otherwise you few inches away only to become a laughing stalk in front of the world and mind you world does not mean Afghanistan, Bhutan and Bangladesh.

See the frustration in your post .... See how others talk/reason and how you use foul lang to convey .... That's for you to judge yourself ....

While talking about laughing stalk .... Yes Afghanistan, Bhutan, Bangladesh, US, Russia may not be the world to you but you countries started to recognizing who you really are ....

Yeah, right. Look right above. That's your DG ISPR tiptoeing away from war, which is good for nobody.

We knew that. It took 'recent events' to convince your people that.
we are dam convince.... it is hard for us to convince you indians damy bazz... kue k latoo k puuth batoo see niye mantyyy

Real Sir G Kal strikes are seen by everybody even. When USA with their stealth helicopter stormed OSB house Pakistanis on social media were already tweeting long before any official news. But here we are with Indian Sir G Kals who not only came but also killed many without zero causality on their side. Lets be real here, we are talking about Indian soldiers after all.

Why u dint complain in the past? And not banned Indian television channels?
but you kick out Pakistani actors.. you want to stop water you dont to want to play cricket... i love you Indians seriously you guy are hopless

Actually same thing happened in 1971, Pak was on denial mood on Bangladesh and Indira Gandhi prepared in the same way and activitiues happening are in similar manner.... I dont know whether the results will be same... Villages in Rajasthan, Punjab and Kashmir have been emptied out.

I Never seen Pakistan Army in such desperation I mean

It's a looking more and more evident by ISPR reaction and flip flops since strike's

Why so fuss. If it's a minor ceasfire violation

Pakistani media is filled with Propaganda articles of these strikes

Nawaz call for Special sessions in parliament

Cut sume slack

Agreed. If India didn't do anything why is the Pak army throwing a hissy fit? Indian army did after the Uri attack. What's happening up with them now?

I Never seen Pakistan Army in such desperation I mean

It's a looking more and more evident by ISPR reaction and flip flops since strike's

Why so fuss. If it's a minor ceasfire violation

Pakistani media is filled with Propaganda articles of these strikes

Nawaz call for Special sessions in parliament

Cut sume slack

By same token I've never see Indian army more desperate to deny Indian soldiers killed by PA. Otherwise they are quick to blame PA. Indian army didn't even admit that their soldier was captured till Pakistan threatened to release video of confession. This is good thing, now after next URI like attack Modi knows blaming Pakistan will mean to stage another drama of Sir G Kal.

Latest :
At Ambala Cantt, one of India's 3 Offensive Strike Corp is ready to slice Pak. Same Corp which divided Pakistan in 1971. It consist of 50% of our strike force 14 different strike formation. Along with all airfields nearby Pakistan is on battle ready mode. It's upto Pakistan now. Raheel Sharif lost his two kin in two wars with India. We expect some sort of revenge from him before he retired. Anyways we are ready for any escalation. Indian Army told to escalate to next level accordingly to Pakistan response. Navy closing in with battle formation with its 33 fleet and air wing dedicated to coastal defence by IAF. Meanwhile India can needle in from Ur western front too. Good luck your next course of action

Full article :

At Ambala Cantt, one of India's 3 Offensive Strike Corp is ready to slice Pak
Saturday, October 01, 2016
By: TNN

• 3_img111016154316.jpg
  • 3_img111016154316.jpg
  • 3_img111016154316.jpg

Briefings, war games exercises inside operations room and restricted movement around Ambala Cantonment, which houses one the three offensive "strike corps" of the Army - all suggest that the offensive arm of the force is preparing itself for any eventuality. Ambala-based 2 Corps, popularly called as Kharga Corps, possesses 50% of the Army's offensive capabilities and has the mandate to launch offensive strike on Pakistan territory, in case of a war.

Sources also confirmed to TOI that the 2 Corps is also closely coordinating with the Indian Air Force, as it launches its operation supported by the air strike support. All field formations under the Corps, including armoured and mechanised formations, artillery division and air defence elements along with other supporting arms and services have also asked for readiness.

Even major roads in Ambala leading toward Kharga Corps headquarters and air force station have been blocked by the defence authorities for any civilian movement. "There are no orders of movement as was done during December 2001 in Operation Prakaram. But all the commanders of division and brigade formations under 2 Corps have been asked to maintain 100% preparedness so that forces remains alert and any order to these formations for movement does not come as a surprise for them," a high ranking officer of the Army's Western Commandsaid.

The 2 Corps is integrated with multiple formations including 14 (I) Armoured Brigade, an artillery brigade, air defence brigade, engineers brigade, a helicopter squadron, I-Armoured Division, 14 Rapid Division consisting Signal units and 22 Infantry Division (Ram division) at different locations.

Kharga has proved an effective weapon in various wars. In 1971 war, while positioned in West Bengal, it was Kharga Corps that broke Pakistan into two pieces. The elite corps was also deployed somewhere in the desert sector during Kargil conflict and Op Parakram following the attack on parliament. It was shifted to Ambala in 1985.

The 2 Corps had conducted a full-fledged military exercise in April last year to validate the operational doctrines of the Strike Corps and to test various battle concepts. The focus of the exercise was on new and efficient ways of fighting a war in a synergized battlefield.
Please send them, if you guy's have an inch of self-respect--or shut up once for all----we are waiting for these braves vegitables since parlimant and bombay dramas

^^^

They just had a vacation in Pak few days back. Let them have some r&r. Will be back soon my friend.

By same token I've never see Indian army more desperate to deny Indian soldiers killed by PA. Otherwise they are quick to blame PA for everything. Indian army didn't even admit that their soldier was captured till Pakistan threatened to release video of confession.
Your army only killed India soilder in media articles

Your army who are denied strikes now
claiming capturing soldier

The way Govt ,media and Army is confuse and explaning behaviour your establishment showing laughable to watch since last 2 days

How desperate are hey to trigger a war..How prepared are they to bear the consequences??? -0%...!!!
Seems like India is currently run by the extremism of Shiv sena and BJP dying for a war while knowing their capability. Their craze will sink india for sure..

And coming from a pakistani, a country who talk about Nukes 24/7 - 365 days. We got nukes ... I'm sure who is craze ..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom