What's new

Surgical or no Surgical strike? a difficult way to agreed upon.

Nobody cares if you believe it or not. fact is India has already informed all major countries including US about surgical strikes.. which pakistan still denies but goes to UN crying..
oh really???
Means you have already boasted of that fake drama everywhere?
That's just making your own self a laughing stock for people ;)

kuch nahi hua yaar chill mar.
chill hi to maar rhay hain bhai ;)

So if India uses drones to target a few terrorist launch pads in future Pakistan will nuke India in response?
:) why you Indians think Pakistan will waste our nukes on India in response to Indian patakhas aka firecrackers.

So far the claimed LoC firing aka Indian sourgical strike has satisfied the bruised ego of bharotis well we are cool and calm and ok with that

Lol y are we all wasting bandwidth on this topic? Let's all choose to believe what we think is the truth. I think, of all the things, life should give us the previlege to do that much.

Good Day all!

Nobody cares if you believe it or not. fact is India has already informed all major countries including US about surgical strikes.. which pakistan still denies but goes to UN crying..

Another thread with the topic discussed over 100 other threads. Lol

Good Day all!

:) why you Indians think Pakistan will waste our nukes on India in response to Indian patakhas aka firecrackers.

So far the claimed LoC firing aka Indian sourgical strike has satisfied the bruised ego of bharotis well we are cool and calm and ok with that

Well you fellow countrymen said above that we have first use policy etc, that's why I was wondering about the same

Well you fellow countrymen said above that we have first use policy etc, that's why I was wondering about the same

First use policy or no first use policy the nukes are last option for Pakistan :) We do not have any desire to waste our precious nukes just because of LoC firing by Indians

Another thread with the topic discussed over 100 other threads. Lol

Good Day all!

Well your countryman started it.

BTW personally i think nothing is wrong with discussing every aspect

Yes they have so much confidence in their armed forces that they will fire nukes as soon as someone steps into their country. Afterall, why fight a war with puny Indians when they can sit in their air conditioned room and relax while nukes are bing fired left right and centre.

Funny people, nukes means suicide. For both sides. Get over yourself and pray that we all see another decade.

Good Day to all Nuke boys!

First use policy or no first use policy the nukes are last option for Pakistan :) We do not have any desire to waste our precious nukes just because of LoC firing by Indians

Yups I know and that why I started the said thread, that when the conventional warfare disparity grows due to India's massive buildup what will be Pakistan's answer to India's preemptive strikes across LOC

So if India uses drones to target a few terrorist launch pads in future Pakistan will nuke India in response?

Drone usage on either side is quite common. Drones are not considered an infiltration, however an attack by a UCAV will be another story. You are trying to draw an analogy with the US/NATO UCAVs, but as I mentioned on this forum before, they operate in Pakistan and engage with permission from authorities.

Well your countryman started it.

BTW personally i think nothing is wrong with discussing every aspect

When was the last time discussing the same thing over and over yielded any result. Anyways personal choices, and I respect it.

Good Day to you!

Back
Top Bottom