What's new

Surgical or no Surgical strike? a difficult way to agreed upon.

Yups I know and that why I started the said thread, that when the conventional warfare disparity grows due to India's massive buildup what will be Pakistan's answer to India's preemptive strikes across LOC

Massive build up for what? :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))).

Kashmir is going nowhere on both sides any soon so I do not feel that India will resort to any hasty war build up unless Modi loses all his balls in run of emotions

When was the last time discussing the same thing over and over yielded any result. Anyways personal choices, and I respect it.

Good Day to you!

If you develop a reading habit you can clearly see every thread has different dimensions.

Every other post is on surgical strikes. :lol: getting bored.

Don't worry ito, "Surgical Strike" will be your taunt soon. We wouldn't let your dramas take rest. Unless indian leaders and indian army begs for forgiveness from people of India and Pakistan, we wouldn't spare them.

But why are you board.. weren't you imagining it actually happened?

SOURCE: ZEE MEDIA Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar on Saturday warned Pakistan against taking India’s silence as weakness, days after the Indian Army stunned Islamabad by conducting surgical strikes on terrorist launch pads across the Line of Control. Parrikar said Pakistan did not probe the matter as it is still in shock after surgical strikes. If Pakistan continues with such conspiracies, we will give them a befitting reply again, added the defence minister.The surgical strikes were carried out early Thursday on seven launch pads by the Indian Army which said it inflicted “significant casualties” on the terrorists and those who supported them. The strikes came 11 days after the Uri terror attack on September 18, which killed 19 Indian soldiers. India has blamed Pakistan militants for the Uri attackA nationwide alert was issued on Friday after intelligence inputs on possible attacks by Pakistan-based terror groups in the country in retaliation to the Indian Army’s surgical strikes.

idrw

Massive build up for what? :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))).

Kashmir is going nowhere on both sides any soon so I do not feel that India will resort to any hasty war build up unless Modi loses all his balls in run of emotions

Well I mentioned it India still doesn't want to climb the escalation ladder but what a decade or so from now? India is pumping $100 billion in it's armed forces and in a decade or so will be fully prepare to fight a war under the nuclear threshold thus my argument is then India will be willing to strike across LOC on terrorists at will, what will be Pakistan's response?

Well I mentioned it India still doesn't want to climb the escalation ladder but what a decade or so from now? India is pumping $100 billion in it's armed forces and in a decade or so will be fully prepare to fight a war under the nuclear threshold thus my argument is then India will be willing to strike across LOC on terrorists at will, what will be Pakistan's response?
Arey Bhai Kia Arnab goswami virus lag Gaya hai Kia.

Ever heard of the village idiot who started running after the dog when told the dog has got his ear.
Well the Indians are typical example of that.
We know of the false bravado after the exercise with RAF, only to be ridiculed by the other side and then the humiliation of retracting the statement, earlier there was also the claims of cross border strikes into Myanmar only to eat their words afterwards as the operation was on the border.
Now with Indian Occupied Kashmir in lock down for three months, Pakistani flags flying all over the valley, militants making a major hit on the IA, ... first claim of killing 10 separatists fell flat on it's face so this time the Indians had to prove something more adventurous....to save their neck but instead they ended up with a bloody nose, now they have cooked up a story to feed their desperate public without an iota of proof or substance.....it's more a case of another nail in Modis coffin.

Arey Bhai Kia Arnab goswami virus lag Gaya hai Kia.

Bhai with some modernization India can claim to carryout surgical strikes, so I was just thinking after completion of the modernization and by growing the disparity between conventional forces India can win the so-called proxy war

I am not part of media boy.
if it had been a failed mission.. pakistan would have been first to announce failed Indian strike.. bringing all kinds of media into site .. we would have seen pakistani press conf ... photos of guns.. ammos.. even dead bodies.. but guess what nothing.. instead pakistan first denies then goes to UN informing about surgical strikes. pakistan is in deep dilemma..

oh really???
Means you have already boasted of that fake drama everywhere?
That's just making your own self a laughing stock for people ;)
pls kindly me whos laughing? world ? dude whole wolrd is silent on indias strike.. not a word came from any country opposing Indias military action.. not even from your higher than mountain.. deeper than ocean friend China.. all silent..

if it had been a failed mission.. pakistan would have been first to announce failed Indian strike.. bringing all kinds of media into site .. we would have seen pakistani press conf ... photos of guns.. ammos.. even dead bodies.. but guess what nothing.. instead pakistan first denies then goes to UN informing about surgical strikes. pakistan is in deep dilemma..

pls kindly me whos laughing? world ? dude whole wolrd is silent on indias strike.. not a word came from any country opposing Indias military action.. not even from your higher than mountain.. deeper than ocean friend China.. all silent..
It means they don't give a damn to what India says .... how poor :azn:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom