What's new

Surgical or no Surgical strike? a difficult way to agreed upon.

What is going on? Somebody explain? Am I missing something here?
Air Marshal Shahid Lateef is an unofficial establishment spokesman. And you can feel the impact of SirGKal strikes if you listen from 21.00 to 23.00.

india released images from the myanmar strike why not now, the usa is out of the question here. dont bother even comparing india to them, they are on a differant level as compared to india.

DGMO have told to the Media, substantial proof will be released when the appropriate time will come, rest assure, my guess only after the Scientific evidence of the GPS equipment recovered from the Uri attackers revealing the Real Trail, origin, and route to justify the the action. The proof will also be backed with the CATOSAT satellite imaginary of the real time pictures to back up the Indian Operation. Till then enjoy the show, and feel free to believe what you want, but remember, that our action was long hinted by N. Modi in his public speech before.

again i dont look into him, and i dont really care about him.

Then you should do that, because he not only threatened India, but also the West, and his students are recruited globally. Are U.K not the part of U.N, so why shy away from the UN declared Global terrorist.

yeah a brief, words, sentences. thats it. i can say i did many thing does not mean i actually did it. my source is from the bbc. last time i checked bbc stands for British Broadcasting Corporation. so you say there in dual mind dilemma? so you must know the pakistanis inside out right. i can say the exact came thing about india. i can say they attacked 4 posts and claimed it as a surgical strike. and the indians dont know what a real surgical strike is. how do you feel now i said that?

Listen BBC is still a Media, and if you want to believe the story of BBC by some generalist, then believe that, but we will go for our DGMO statement, because if your DGMO give any statement in Media briefing, you too will believe him, rather than asking for proof, just like U.S Media, and the statement of Defence Spokesman was more than enough after Osama bin Laden was killed, and verified DNA verification, without looking at the DNA report, and DNA testing again.

wheres your proof that it happened 500meter-to 5km from the border and being so close to the border dont you think their army would be there?
by the way your talking it said as if you took part in the surgical strike.

Again asking for Proof, it was Brief by the DGMO himself, kindly watch his briefing. The LOC is 700 KM long, and that's what Surgical Strike, and was carefully planned, and this is not the work of one night, rather the carefull vigillance by Satellite imaginary, UAV's, HUMINIT, and tactical planning.

so what was the outcome. has obama hailed india as killing these terrorists. has the white house confirmed the strikes took place? what about russia, china, france and us lot? i have heard nothing.

Osama was the known Global terrorist, whereas Indian action was just the clear message to those scums, who was taking as if India could not take any action, and fully backed by Pakistani Rangers.

Watch this.

the journalist is a bbc journalist not some random pakistani journalist.

oh and sky news has always been biased, as well as the daily mail, sun, mirror and the express. papers such as the guardian, telegraph, and the bbc are the only neutral papers we have.
lol you quoted my sky news. you may as quote me the loud indian presenter who wins his arguments by shouting really loud

and no i was referring to this actually.
see the video.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-37531900

Then believe what you want to believe, but that will not change the facts or reality e.g Pakistan called the occupied Kashmir as Azaad Kashmir aka Independent Kashmir, so What does P.A doing in free Kashmir.

@Tipu7 @zebra7 @GR!FF!N @Kaptaan Just watch from 21.15 To 23.00 Can you feel the agony !!!!

LOL, they choose the second option, so now first they have to refute their first claim of no surgical strike, and second they don't have the capablity with half of their army fighting in Western front and Balluchistan, third Indian Mood to escallate the position, and fully loaded and ready.

But I think Pakistani army will try to do something before Raheel Sharif retired in November for Face Saving exercise.

DGMO have told to the Media, substantial proof will be released when the appropriate time will come, rest assure, my guess only after the Scientific evidence of the GPS equipment recovered from the Uri attackers revealing the Real Trail, origin, and route to justify the the action. The proof will also be backed with the CATOSAT satellite imaginary of the real time pictures to back up the Indian Operation. Till then enjoy the show, and feel free to believe what you want, but remember, that our action was long hinted by N. Modi in his public speech before.
great i shall wait for them then. how long would that take?

Then you should do that, because he not only threatened India, but also the West, and his students are recruited globally. Are U.K not the part of U.N, so why shy away from the UN declared Global terrorist.
not exactly a good idea this is the uk not india. look at the wrong stuff then you get your door kicked in a 4am and be accused of terror
Listen BBC is still a Media, and if you want to believe the story of BBC by some generalist, then believe that, but we will go for our DGMO statement, because if your DGMO give any statement in Media briefing, you too will believe him, rather than asking for proof, just like U.S Media, and the statement of Defence Spokesman was more than enough after Osama bin Laden was killed, and verified DNA verification, without looking at the DNA report, and DNA testing again.
fine i will believe the bbc they have given me proof your dgmo have not. again your not the usa and try not to act like them.
Again asking for Proof, it was Brief by the DGMO himself, kindly watch his briefing. The LOC is 700 KM long, and that's what Surgical Strike, and was carefully planned, and this is not the work of one night, rather the carefull vigillance by Satellite imaginary, UAV's, HUMINIT, and tactical planning.
yeah ok sounds like the making of a movie to me
Osama was the known Global terrorist, whereas Indian action was just the clear message to those scums, who was taking as if India could not take any action, and fully backed by Pakistani Rangers.

Watch this.

what does this video try to prove other than your trying to dieveate from the topic.
Then believe what you want to believe, but that will not change the facts or reality e.g Pakistan called the occupied Kashmir as Azaad Kashmir aka Independent Kashmir, so What does P.A doing in free Kashmir.
you know you believe what you want and i believ what i want, sound fair?
lets wait for the world opinion from their respective media outlets, not indian media.

Why Army doesn't want GoI to publish video?
If video is released, tactics and strategies of special forces will be revealed. We can't make documentaries like Americans because we don't have so many assets as of now.
India used satellites for tracking and imaging terror camps. With video, Pakistan will come to know about resolution and limits of our satellites so will next time make plan according to it.
Pakistan may come to know about range and capabilities of RADARs used by India.
Terrorists will come to know how we managed to infiltrate in their launch pads.
If faces of Indian soldiers are revealed in video, sleeper cells and JeM apologizers inside the country will become a serious threats for them and their families.
Finally, quality and limit of our cameras and equipment too will be revealed.

Why Army doesn't want GoI to publish video?
If video is released, tactics and strategies of special forces will be revealed. We can't make documentaries like Americans because we don't have so many assets as of now.
India used satellites for tracking and imaging terror camps. With video, Pakistan will come to know about resolution and limits of our satellites so will next time make plan according to it.
Pakistan may come to know about range and capabilities of RADARs used by India.
Terrorists will come to know how we managed to infiltrate in their launch pads.
If faces of Indian soldiers are revealed in video, sleeper cells and JeM apologizers inside the country will become a serious threats for them and their families.
Finally, quality and limit of our cameras and equipment too will be revealed.

So many days to come with this lane excuse... First it was due to tactics, and now is due technical capabilities...

But Army given their green light so it means Indian army is a bunch of incompetents guys ?

So many days to come with this lane excuse... First it was due to tactics, and now is due technical capabilities...

But Army given their green light so it means Indian army is a bunch of incompetents guys ?
Well, we didn't said that video won't be released. but sensitive may be removed. That's what they meant.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom