What's new

Surgical or no Surgical strike? a difficult way to agreed upon.

bloody hell, so any tom d!ck and harry can cross the border and all you need its bolt cutters
Yes. Although you do run the chance of geting shot or maybe even drowned in the case of the refugees in Europe. People being people will find a way in. Look at the refugees in the "jungle" in Calais. They have crossed deserts, seas. fences, hid under trucks to get to Calais.

Yes. Although you do run the chance of geting shot or maybe even drowned in the case of the refugees in Europe. People being people will find a way in. Look at the refugees in the "jungle" in Calais. They have crossed deserts, seas. fences, hid under trucks to get to Calais.
indeed. why dont you build a wall a big one.

Pakistan ran to UN because Indian DGMO sat with foreign ministry person to read out the speech he was given by the ministry .. then Indian ministry called 25 countries envoys to brief them ... they internationalised this after losing 14 soldiers one captured alive and three checkposts wiped off... Now after giving a befitting response to India on military level Pakistan won't leave any stone unturned to expose Indian nefarious designs to divert the attention from HR violations in Kashmir .. FYI ISPR today arranged a visit of local and international media to LoC and shows them those areas which India claimed to have attacked .. !!

LOL, now the new story of 14 indian Soldeir killed in action. Show me the link, from where did you get all this nonsense.

image.jpg

Man this video is 4 year old video, and actually the Naxals attack video.

great, so where your proof?
do you think the indian army will let the bbc go to the indian side see for them selfs

oh and you say there is footage, dont by shy and do share.

So, you have seen the proof of the OBL killing Operation Nepture Spear, and when did its video footage was ever released in Public Domain. Leave aside Op Neptune Spear, did Israel, or U.S ever released the footage of their operation.

So if nothing happens, why Pakistan is in Panic, why they ran to UN, US, and China crying.

Why their Saint Hafiz sayeed threatening India, Indian Media, that they will avenge, and take revenge of what ??

So Why this saint giving Janaza and making Mattam on Friday in Lahore, watch the Video and do read the poster behind, which will tell you that that is the Janaza, or condolense of those filthy terrorist who got killed in P0k.

Else keep believing what you believe but remember IA is a professional Army, and its DGMO have given the whole statement and briefing in the Indian Parliament in front of all the Political parties about the whole operation. On the other hand there is PA, which is lying for Ages, be it Kargil war, or spreading Propaganda video of the Indian post destroying , which actually was the Naxalities attack on CRPF post and is 4 year old video.

great, so where your proof?
do you think the indian army will let the bbc go to the indian side see for them selfs

oh and you say there is footage, dont by shy and do share.

bloody hell, so any tom d!ck and harry can cross the border and all you need its bolt cutters

It seems I can reply your question.

Military videos are generally classified and nobody bothers to share it.

Take example of OBL Incident. If that chopper didn't crash,there would be no proof at all that something like that happened as USA never bothered to share the videos.Why should they when it'll bare their operational capabilities,intelligence infos and flight routes that they exploited to reach deep inside Pakistan

Same applies for India as well.Nobody gives two hoot what Pakistan or other country thinks.

So, you have seen the proof of the OBL killing Operation Nepture Spear, and when did its video footage was ever released in Public Domain. Leave aside Op Neptune Spear, did Israel, or U.S ever released the footage of their operation.

So if nothing happens, why Pakistan is in Panic, why they ran to UN, US, and China crying.

Why their Saint Hafiz sayeed threatening India, Indian Media, that they will avenge, and take revenge of what ??

So Why this saint giving Janaza and making Mattam on Friday in Lahore, watch the Video and do read the poster behind, which will tell you that that is the Janaza, or condolense of those filthy terrorist who got killed in P0k.

Else keep believing what you believe but remember IA is a professional Army, and its DGMO have given the whole statement and briefing in the Indian Parliament in front of all the Political parties about the whole operation. On the other hand there is PA, which is lying for Ages, be it Kargil war, or spreading Propaganda video of the Indian post destroying , which actually was the Naxalities attack on CRPF post and is 4 year old video.
It seems I can reply your question.

Military videos are generally classified and nobody bothers to share it.

Take example of OBL Incident. If that chopper didn't crash,there would be no proof at all that something like that happened as USA never bothered to share the videos.Why should they when it'll bare their operational capabilities,intelligence infos and flight routes that they exploited to reach deep inside Pakistan

Same applies for India as well.Nobody gives two hoot what Pakistan or other country thinks.

why are you bring in binladin in this.
and as for the ob raid in 2011 pakistan and all world powers brought the story the usa had even the pakistanis.

i dont look to much into this hafiz saeed character so i cant comment on it.

ia has only given a statement and thats it and evidence to world powers. why are these world powers not condemning pakistan for having these terrorists in Pakistan and why are they no sanctions? from what i know there were attempts from 4 separate locations which failed.

why were no reports of guns shots or explosions on the Pakistani side. no reports of 50 dead people.

for india i have seen nothing in regards to proof they did do a surgical strike. when you did a genuine strike in Myanmar you all took a photo on a hill top in Myanmar with a chopper in the back. i want to see the same type of photo here. after all you were there for 4 hours right? lack of time is no excuse here.

end point being india has shown no proof at all, nothing. whilst pakistan has by a unbiased journalist (bbc) contradicting indian claims

for india i have seen nothing in regards to proof they did do a surgical strike. when you did a genuine strike in Myanmar you all took a photo on a hill top in Myanmar with a chopper in the back. i want to see the same type of photo here. after all you were there for 4 hours right?

Do you think the reaction of Pakistan would be the same as that of Myanmar ?

Let Pakistan deny and be happy, Let India claim strikes and celebrate

WHY Do you want a WAR ? :D

Do you think the reaction of Pakistan would be the same as that of Myanmar ?

Let Pakistan deny and be happy, Let India claim strikes and celebrate

WHY Do you want a WAR ? :D
well thats true.

why are you bring in binladin in this.
and as for the ob raid in 2011 pakistan and all world powers brought the story the usa had even the pakistanis.

Because There is not a single real picture or video release by U.S or any other force doing Surgical Strike in Public domain, but asking it from IA to do that for the Sake of believing.

i dont look to much into this hafiz saeed character so i cant comment on it.

Oh he is the Saint, he ran the biggest School Network in Pakistan, Have distribution Center all over the Pakistan, where they get the education and training of thousand of terrorist, and he roam freely in Pakistan, make public appearance, threaten India, U.S, and the West, and have the bounty on its head by U.S, and is declared Terrorist by U.N, who had also issued the Red corner Notice against him.

ia has only given a statement and thats it and evidence to world powers. why are these world powers not condemning pakistan for having these terrorists in Pakistan and why are they no sanctions? from what i know there were attempts from 4 separate locations which failed.

Sorry, I.A have briefed the Media, its DGMO briefed the parliament about the whole operation, and the whole operation was supervised by N. Modi, Ajit Doval, IA army Chief, and Home Minister Rajendra Nath from the War room of the P.M office. Your source of failed attempt is from Pakistan, where its army is in Dual mind and Delimea, if they except they will have the pressure to retaliate, and they don't have that capability, specially, when India is ready, and the mood of the country, leadership, and army is to escallate and will get the hit on their reputation of their bombardic claim, that India could not strike, third they will get the embarrasement, and answer the question, why those terrorism was planning the cross border terrorism, and running training camp in the Pakistani Administrative Kashmir, and if they reject, they will loose the justification of attacking India, so they choose the easy path, but let them do the propaganda, like the same, they did when they claim, that its the Mujahideen who did the Kargil, and the whole world knows the role of the Pakistani Army including you. Rest assure you will get the answer soon.

why were no reports of guns shots or explosions on the Pakistani side. no reports of 50 dead people.

Because, the operation was carried out in the area, which was carried away close to border, which is 500 mt to 5 km from the border, where there was no houses or general public residency, and one more news for you, PA did sends their Rangers, and BAT team in trucks, but this time, IA Para SF were given free arms to retaliates and give the same treatment to them also, thus they too gets hammered, now don't ask me the proof or Link, just listen to the statements and the Panic of the PA, and the statements of their leaders.

for india i have seen nothing in regards to proof they did do a surgical strike. when you did a genuine strike in Myanmar you all took a photo on a hill top in Myanmar with a chopper in the back. i want to see the same type of photo here. after all you were there for 4 hours right? lack of time is no excuse here.

So did you consider the news of the US NSA Dr Rice wanted some minor clarifications from her Indian counterpart before briefing POTUS about this incident. So, if you are seeking proof of India's cross-LoC SOF operation first examine this detail (post-raid communication between the NSAs of India & the US), for therein lies all the proof/clinching evidence that's reqd.

end point being india has shown no proof at all, nothing. whilst pakistan has by a unbiased journalist (bbc) contradicting indian claims

BBC LOL are you talking about this

India Kashmir strike: The view from Pakistan
By M Ilyas Khan BBC News, Islamabad
  • 30 September 2016

So enjoy this from BBC

www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-37504308

Just answer One question, Do you think, IA is not capable of doing such operation, and let me tell you, we already did, but that was just to show or symbolically give the Message Loud, and Clear, that our Silence and Good Gesture is not our Weakness, and India could hit you back, and Hit you Hard. Rest assure, time have came, when India will refute the Nuclear Bluff of Pakistan and fear of escalation, just like how they manage to create a new country named Bangladesh in 1971, when the Whole world thought India, don't have the capability under the light of the U.K and U.S carrier fleet to avoid such an attempt.

Last edited:
@zebra7 india is not America
And there helicopter crashing is the proof that they were in abbotabad so no further proofs required or wasn't demanded
And if India provides proofs of there surgical strike They can achieve following things through it .
1. Humiliate and embarrass Pakistan army and Pakistani state (which India never hesitates in doing so )
2. It will show the whole world that Pakistan is supporting/sponsoring terrorism and Pakistan wouldn't be able to deny it
3. When India is able to show the world that Pakistan is supporting , sponsoring and exporting terrorism than they might well be able to isolate Pakistan

So whats stopping India from providing proofs ? ?
Ans: You don't have any proofs because no surgical strike took place it's just your illogical Nagin type Drama

There are classified reports that India has killed Hafiz Saeed too.
Proof is state secret, hence cannot be shared.
INI HS.png

Because There is not a single real picture or video release by U.S or any other force doing Surgical Strike in Public domain, but asking it from IA to do that for the Sake of believing.
india released images from the myanmar strike why not now, the usa is out of the question here. dont bother even comparing india to them, they are on a differant level as compared to india.

Oh he is the Saint, he ran the biggest School Network in Pakistan, Have distribution Center all over the Pakistan, where they get the education and training of thousand of terrorist, and he roam freely in Pakistan, make public appearance, threaten India, U.S, and the West, and have the bounty on its head by U.S, and is declared Terrorist by U.N, who had also issued the Red corner Notice against him.
again i dont look into him, and i dont really care about him.

Sorry, I.A have briefed the Media, its DGMO briefed the parliament about the whole operation, and the whole operation was supervised by N. Modi, Ajit Doval, IA army Chief, and Home Minister Rajendra Nath from the War room of the P.M office. Your source of failed attempt is from Pakistan, where its army is in Dual mind and Delimea, if they except they will have the pressure to retaliate, and they don't have that capability, specially, when India is ready, and the mood of the country, leadership, and army is to escallate and will get the hit on their reputation of their bombardic claim, that India could not strike, third they will get the embarrasement, and answer the question, why those terrorism was planning the cross border terrorism, and running training camp in the Pakistani Administrative Kashmir, and if they reject, they will loose the justification of attacking India, so they choose the easy path, but let them do the propaganda, like the same, they did when they claim, that its the Mujahideen who did the Kargil, and the whole world knows the role of the Pakistani Army including you. Rest assure you will get the answer soon.
yeah a brief, words, sentences. thats it. i can say i did many thing does not mean i actually did it. my source is from the bbc. last time i checked bbc stands for British Broadcasting Corporation. so you say there in dual mind dilemma? so you must know the pakistanis inside out right. i can say the exact came thing about india. i can say they attacked 4 posts and claimed it as a surgical strike. and the indians dont know what a real surgical strike is. how do you feel now i said that?
Because, the operation was carried out in the area, which was carried away close to border, which is 500 mt to 5 km from the border, where there was no houses or general public residency, and one more news for you, PA did sends their Rangers, and BAT team in trucks, but this time, IA Para SF were given free arms to retaliates and give the same treatment to them also, thus they too gets hammered, now don't ask me the proof or Link, just listen to the statements and the Panic of the PA, and the statements of their leaders.
wheres your proof that it happened 500meter-to 5km from the border and being so close to the border dont you think their army would be there?
by the way your talking it said as if you took part in the surgical strike.

So did you consider the news of the US NSA Dr Rice wanted some minor clarifications from her Indian counterpart before briefing POTUS about this incident. So, if you are seeking proof of India's cross-LoC SOF operation first examine this detail (post-raid communication between the NSAs of India & the US), for therein lies all the proof/clinching evidence that's reqd.
so what was the outcome. has obama hailed india as killing these terrorists. has the white house confirmed the strikes took place? what about russia, china, france and us lot? i have heard nothing.
BBC LOL are you talking about this

India Kashmir strike: The view from Pakistan
By M Ilyas Khan BBC News, Islamabad
  • 30 September 2016

So enjoy this from BBC

www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-37504308

the journalist is a bbc journalist not some random pakistani journalist.

oh and sky news has always been biased, as well as the daily mail, sun, mirror and the express. papers such as the guardian, telegraph, and the bbc are the only neutral papers we have.
lol you quoted my sky news. you may as quote me the loud indian presenter who wins his arguments by shouting really loud

and no i was referring to this actually.
see the video.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-37531900

@zebra7 india is not America
And there helicopter crashing is the proof that they were in abbotabad so no further proofs required or wasn't demanded
And if India provides proofs of there surgical strike They can achieve following things through it .
1. Humiliate and embarrass Pakistan army and Pakistani state (which India never hesitates in doing so )
2. It will show the whole world that Pakistan is supporting/sponsoring terrorism and Pakistan wouldn't be able to deny it
3. When India is able to show the world that Pakistan is supporting , sponsoring and exporting terrorism than they might well be able to isolate Pakistan

So whats stopping India from providing proofs ? ?
Ans: You don't have any proofs because no surgical strike took place it's just your illogical Nagin type Drama

Shah, Indeed India is not America, but when the national security arises, India did have prove that it can do that, not in 71, despice U.S, U.K and SEATO threats.

1. No ones actually gives the picture, and videos in Public media, tell me even after such a long period of time, is there any video proof, or any picture, or the picture of the Dead Osama Bin Laden Body, which is been claimed to be thrown in the Sea/Ocean. Did Pakistani have seen the Dead Osama bin Laden body -- NO.

2. DGMO have stated that they got all the substantial proof and will be shown to the Media, when the time comes appropriate, so till then either believe it or not, but we have faith in the DGMO statement, because he have given the statement and brief the whole cabinet, and the delegates of all the Political Parties, in front of Home Minister and PM in Parliament.

3. My guess is the substantial proof of raid, or Tactial attack, which Indian SF troops carried out in Kashmir, will be shown to the world, only after the scientific evidence of the GPS instuments recovered from the URI attack terrorists will arrive from the U.S, where the U.S experts are recovering, the data of all the trains, origin of the terrorists, to substantialy support the Indian Action.

4. To Isolate the Pakistan, Yes this have been started, you did have notice, the support of SAARC members as far as regional support is concerned, and for the Global ones watch the statement of the Indian Foriengn minister Sushma Swaraj speech in U.N, where she called for the Global effort to isolate those nations which are supporting the terrorism.

5. Sorry to say, but as far as I can see it would be a difficult time, for Pakistan ahead.

Back
Top Bottom