What's new

USA wasn't informed about "No Evidence Surgical Strike" upfront

Pakistani delusion at its best.

Searching for every drop of meaning from nothing at all.

All he meant was ''I'd rather not answer' from which pakisanis like yourself deciphered no evidence, not informed and what not.

Watch above video.. listen to words with your own ears.

It is funny to find what are Indians attempting here.. video with clear, message is visible above and yet they're arguing that US foreign office didn't said that.

Last edited:
Who is asking you to listen to me? You have got your own fucckin ears so go listen to the statement yourself.

Oh no no, I'm just here to break Pakistani bubbles and see you contorted faces as you swallow the truth pills.

And don't you worry I did listen to it.
Events are progressing exactly like 26/11, when things have calmed down, slowly we will get the proof both from inside pakistan and international sources.

Watch above video.. listen to words with your own ears.

I did.

You lot are hearing only the word no and rest just gets dissolved by your bias.

Lol and the stupid Indians were saying that India Kept USA in loop over this so called cross border raid...!
This story has infinite loop holes...I wonder how much pathetic Indians are to believe this...!
There was one Indian who even went this far as to suggest that US gave India Pakistans F-16 kill switch codes which is why they did not respond. :lol:

Oh no no, I'm just here to break Pakistani bubbles and see you contorted faces as you swallow the truth pills.

Events are progressing exactly like 26/11, when things have calmed down, slowly we will get the proof both from inside pakistan and international sources.

I did.

If you are not willing to see reality and video is shared in the first post, how can I help you see?

If you are not willing to see reality and video is shared in the first post, how can I help you see?

Likewise.

You don't have to help me.
Give it a few months, skeletons will drop out of Pakistani closets slowly over time and your denial will be bare faced for the whole world to see.

Likewise.

You don't have to help me.
Give it a few months, skeletons will drop out of Pakistani closets slowly over time and your denial will be bare faced for the whole world to see.

And now you have admitted you have nothing to show at this point in time. Good!

Then come to forum and talk to me when your assumed time has come. Until then, you can give rest to your imaginations.

Really?

All this proves is how desperately Pakistanis are trying to save face.

Where is this blatant denial, that there are no evidence of strikes itself like the title of the thread claims?
LOL making up claims.

Diplomacy is not so tongue and cheek as you pakistanis want it to be.
So stop going into semantics, all it means is he doesn't have any answer for that.

It also proves that lying manupilation and twisting of facts are trait of hindusatani!

Modi and his trool can barke all they want but they wont show any proof even the might usa showed the world video of OBL strike where is your video banyans? Ya camera ka kharch bacha rahay thay?

I did.

Come back when you have proofs untill then go waste someone elses time.

Thats why american luvz indians :rofl:

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1475301146020.jpg
    FB_IMG_1475301146020.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 78
i think its desperate pakistanis want to prove nothing happen ha ha ha. but only giving pakistani news paper source.

why dont pakistanis put a video and shame Indians where we tell the strike happen? still cleaning that places?

Back
Top Bottom