What's new

USA wasn't informed about "No Evidence Surgical Strike" upfront

= He can't confirm or deny because he is not in the position to answer.

So USA has a Foreign Office (FO) which explains USA's point of you, in your form, we have US FO's representative which explains what US FO actually meant. Really?

Even when you go by claims "I have nothing for you" only and forget he said "No - not" earlier, it is still embarrassing for India as USA refused to give it any legitimacy for its claims and support for its actions.

So USA has a Foreign Office (FO) which explains USA's point of you, in your form, we have US FO's representative which explains what US FO actually meant. Really?

Even when you go by claims "I have nothing for you" only and forget he said "No - not" earlier, it is still embarrassing for India as USA refused to give it any legitimacy for its claims and support for its actions.

It's being done as a face saving measure for Pak. If Pak Army admits that IA conducted strikes across LoC, it will lose all its prestige, especially considering there is no diplomatic teeth for payback.

The PA knows exactly what happened, so it's enough for us. And they know what's going to happen every time there are more terrorist attacks.

And don't forget that the strikes were not for domestic consumption, all countries are being apprised of the situation. The Indian govt wouldn't be briefing foreign govts of the strikes if they never took place. And the revelation came directly from DGMO, not some spokesperson.

This is more evidence that the indians are lying and this ATTEMPTED "surgical strike" has gone disastrously wrong for them.

Keep it up .
Entire world knows that strike was happened and still live in denial .

Keep it up .

Entire world knows like? India? Who else? India? Who else? India? That pretty much makes entire world isn't it?
  • USA has just refused to confirm it.
  • UN Observer group denied that a surgical strike happened.
  • Pakistan has denied any surgical strikes happened.
  • And India has ZERO evidence to back its claims.

Entire world knows like? India? Who else? India? Who else? India? That pretty much makes entire world isn't it?
  • USA has just refused to confirm it.
  • UN Observer group denied that a surgical strike happened.
  • Pakistan has denied any surgical strikes happened.
  • And India has ZERO evidence to back its claims.

Did we need US permission to do this ?
We dont think so.
You only have to hear the voice of GoI .Medias are not a part of this.

Did we need US permission to do this ?
We dont think so.
You only have to hear the voice of GoI .Medias are not a part of this.

You lied and got caught. India claimed it had taken USA into confidence before conducting a "No Evidence Srugical Strike" and now the claim lay naked. Tch Tch!

Yep, we are hearing voice of GOI - and GOI is lying continuously. So tell me as per recent claims, how many strikes happend?
  • We started with 5-6,
  • then 6,
  • then 7 and now there are
  • 8 targets hit.
I am waiting them to go to 12 and then i'll a pack of them, just like this

images

You lied and got caught. India claimed it had taken USA into confidence before conducting a "No Evidence Srugical Strike" and now the claim lay naked. Tch Tch!

Yep, we are hearing voice of GOI - and GOI is lying continuously. So tell me as per recent claims, how many strikes happend?
  • We started with 5-6,
  • then 6,
  • then 7 and now there are
  • 8 targets hit.
I am waiting them to go to 12 and then i'll a pack of them, just like this

images

No its not.
Even if US denied it .
Your PA,Govt and media just confirmed that
India carried this cross border strike.
Otherwise you would have been easily rejected and wouldnt claim that 14 soldiers were died.
Noone died,because you cant hide such infos from our media .
That unnecessary fake claim validated our stance.

No its not.
Even if US denied it .
Otherwise you would have been easily rejected and wouldnt claim that 14 soldiers were died.

With respect for you sir, you are too senior to indulge into this discussion or stress. Please take rest. Let your countrymen and try to make a fairy tale real.

Keep it up .

Very easy to say but IF the whole world knows and it in fact DID really happen then WHERE is the evidence or confirmation from reliable sources? Please do not regurgitate any retarded bollywood fantasies.

With respect for you sir, you are too senior to indulge into this discussion or stress. Please take rest. Let your countrymen and try to make a fairy tale real.

Use your logic man.
Why should they claim that 14 soldiers were died inside the P0K ?
If 14 soldiers were died they could have been justify their stance .Even your respected authority took that bogus claim.
Very easy to say but IF the whole world knows and it in fact DID really happen then WHERE is the evidence or confirmation from reliable sources? Please do not regurgitate any retarded bollywood fantasies.

Read the above post.
Pakistan's official response verified our claims.

You guys have to learn English. He only said he can't confirm or deny.
hijo de perra ... quiero saber si entender mis palabras. esto es Pakistán y hay que respetarnos ... perra.... let me know if you understand...... b.....

No its not.
Even if US denied it .

India media is the most deceitful, dishonest, fake and biggest purveyor of propaganda media outlet in the world. Non of the reliable & respectable international media outlets have confirmed the indian version of events so it highly likely that it never happened.

India media is the most deceitful, dishonest, fake and biggest purveyor of propaganda media outlet in the world. Non of the reliable & respectable international media outlets have confirmed the indian version of events so it highly likely that it never happened.

Forget about Indian media .Nor we trust them.
Till now IA didnt released the details of the raid .
But question is why should your authorities claimed like that?14 soldiers ,ridiculous!

Back
Top Bottom