What's new

BJP puts 'no first use' nuclear policy in doubt

No offence Indian but I can see it coming within few years now.. India had to attack Pakistan with a Nuclear Weapon and only then it would give armies of several Muslim Countries to join hand against it. Ghazwatulhind is happening within foreseeable future.. within next 10 years maybe.

If thats the case you guys should leave Mr.Hafiz saeed too as he is not charged by the court in Pakistan.

Kahe aisa na hojaye k china se phr kuttas parh jai Akhand bharat ko jo 1962 pe parhi thi
bhai china nehru or menon jaise chutiyo ki wajah se jita tha, ab yaha koi nehru nam ki chij nhi hai lekin hamare jawan ab bhi utne hi bahadur hai jitne ki we 1962 me the

No offence Indian but I can see it coming within few years now.. India had to attack Pakistan with a Nuclear Weapon and only then it would give armies of several Muslim Countries to join hand against it. Ghazwatulhind is happening within foreseeable future.. within next 10 years maybe.
\
So basically Pakistan is ready to sacrifice everything for Ummah .:). it brings tear to my eyes. waiter one large plz !! ;)

Kahe aisa na hojaye k china se phr kuttas parh jai Akhand bharat ko jo 1962 pe parhi thi

lol its like boasting of others wee wee ;)

If thats the case you guys should leave Mr.Hafiz saeed too as he is not charged by the court in Pakistan.
Serious bro, comparing saeed with modi.
It's all about evidence. The americans have not put bounty on his head cause he is a saint. You cant say the same thing for Modi. If that could have been the case you could have seen him on the world's terrorist watch list.

Serious bro, comparing saeed with modi.
It's all about evidence. The americans have not put bounty on his head cause he is a saint. You cant say the same thing for Modi. If that could have been the case you could have seen him on the world's terrorist watch list.
Who takes the shit from US now a days?ever heared about Nelson mandela he was on a watch list too and what happened in the end.

Election season causes political parties to raise hot topics. This is all just hot-air until the elected government actually goes ahead with revising the NFU and the Masjid-Temple issue.

~ RazorMC

Change in the policy in the sense that till now we had thought that the whole Nuclear Weapons would deter any outside threat or non state actors but that wan't the case in 26/11 which added a whole new scenario to the ordeal. Till this point the government had not thought that the terrorist would take such bold steps, similar to what the US had been doing before 9/11. The whole NFU policy would be just be revised to see what more can be done, because lets face it another 26/11 style attack would spell disaster for the region. Since this time the Indian government would have to grow balls and take some action otherwise the people would be at their throats. So the main policy would be seeing how to better deal with issues regarding conventional warfare and see if the whole thing affects the NFU policy. But personally, I don't think there would be much change in the policy, rather than more towards military doctrine changes.

I disagree, that is a ridiculous reason. So how would this protect you? In actual fact... what would you then be prepared to do? Nuke terrorists and then let the rest of us go about our business?

No don't fall for this sort of crap, it's just a pre-election stunt, they know full well the benefits (rather lack of benefits) and the down sides of this.

Maybe if you mean that the NFU would be revised for purely face value, then yeah, I can understand, but changing it, offers you nothing strategically or militarily, only international condemnation.

Who takes the shit from US now a days?ever heared about Nelson mandela he was on a watch list too and what happened in the end.
Please dont insult great man like nelson mandela by putting him into the same sentence as hafiz saeed.

Please dont insult great man like nelson mandela by putting him into the same sentence as hafiz saeed.
Hey mate I told u a fact if u dont want to agree than dont I cant force u too agree nor can u.

Hey mate I told u a fact if u dont want to agree than dont I cant force u too agree nor can u.
Comparing a murderer with a revolutionary, yes, I can't agree to that. So, lets stop here.

Back
Top Bottom