What's new

BJP puts 'no first use' nuclear policy in doubt

:what: This guy sure has lot of sources.

Mr. Durrani, your government or you are not the sole protector of muslims all around world and you have no right to judge an Indian citizen, whom even the supreme court of my country have acquitted.

no we are not the sole protector nor do we aspire to become one. But we are a considerable influence! any how as i understand it Durrani was not judging modi. he was merely stating the fact on how we perceive him to be

No offence Indian but I can see it coming within few years now.. India had to attack Pakistan with a Nuclear Weapon and only then it would give armies of several Muslim Countries to join hand against it. Ghazwatulhind is happening within foreseeable future.. within next 10 years maybe.
You need to ask yourself, What is it that India gain by starting a nuclear war?
Kashmir - GOI had already made it clear that they could like to maintain status quo. So this cannot be the trigger point.
India is not expansionist, and even if it had that ambition, nuclear weapon is not the answer. What is it going to do with a radioactive wasteland?
At the moment their is nothing that pakistan offer's, were the output of war could be more than the input.
"Live and let live bro", this should be everyone's philosophy on both the sides of border.

Pakistan should take advantage of this development and use it in international arena to highlight immature and terrorist mentality of already famous Modi the murderer

No first use is just PR.

Any country that has a nuclear weapon will threaten to use it if their survival is at stake.

They're bluffing.

NFU is a load of crap anyway, when faced in a situation where you even consider use, would you give a toss about the policy?

The only real benefit is selling yourself to the world, pretending to be a responsible power.

People are reading too much into the news. They will simply revise the doctrine since a lot has happened since when the policy first came into existence.

They're bluffing.

NFU is a load of crap anyway, when faced in a situation where you even consider use, would you give a toss about the policy?

The only real benefit is selling yourself to the world, pretending to be a responsible power.

Well no one is denying it, by just having that it gives the rest of the world a sense of ease. Whether that sense it true or false is upto the person. But India got what it wanted from the whole policy i.e the Nuclear Deal.

People are reading too much into the news. They will simply revise the doctrine since a lot has happened since when the policy first came into existence.

Nothing such has happened to warrant a change in policy besides, there really is no point in removing no first use, unless of course the aim is to cause concern among other countries. Getting rid of NFU does nothing for you realistically.

Well no one is denying it, by just having that it gives the rest of the world a sense of ease. Whether that sense it true or false is upto the person. But India got what it wanted from the whole policy i.e the Nuclear Deal.

That's the deal, pretty much.

Nothing such has happened to warrant a change in policy besides, there really is no point in removing no first use, unless of course the aim is to cause concern among other countries. Getting rid of NFU does nothing for you realistically.

That's the deal, pretty much.

Change in the policy in the sense that till now we had thought that the whole Nuclear Weapons would deter any outside threat or non state actors but that wan't the case in 26/11 which added a whole new scenario to the ordeal. Till this point the government had not thought that the terrorist would take such bold steps, similar to what the US had been doing before 9/11. The whole NFU policy would be just be revised to see what more can be done, because lets face it another 26/11 style attack would spell disaster for the region. Since this time the Indian government would have to grow balls and take some action otherwise the people would be at their throats. So the main policy would be seeing how to better deal with issues regarding conventional warfare and see if the whole thing affects the NFU policy. But personally, I don't think there would be much change in the policy, rather than more towards military doctrine changes.

No offence Indian but I can see it coming within few years now.. India had to attack Pakistan with a Nuclear Weapon and only then it would give armies of several Muslim Countries to join hand against it. Ghazwatulhind is happening within foreseeable future.. within next 10 years maybe.
muslems and their bedtime fictional stories, are yar kahi is chakkar me pakistan ka hi gazwa mat karwa lena, ek bar to karwa hi chuke, 6 muslim countries defeated by tiny Israel in 6 days, this is the quality and morale of muslem militaries

muslems and their bedtime fictional stories, are yar kahi is chakkar me pakistan ka hi gazwa mat karwa lena, ek bar to karwa hi chuke, 6 muslim countries defeated by tiny Israel in 6 days, this is the quality and morale of muslem militaries
:D:D:D:D:D:D

:what: This guy sure has lot of sources.

Mr. Durrani, your government or you are not the sole protector of muslims all around world and you have no right to judge an Indian citizen, whom even the supreme court of my country have acquitted.
If thats the case you guys should leave Mr.Hafiz saeed too as he is not charged by the court in Pakistan.

Kahe aisa na hojaye k china se phr kuttas parh jai Akhand bharat ko jo 1962 pe parhi thi

Back
Top Bottom