What's new

USA wasn't informed about "No Evidence Surgical Strike" upfront

Still you couldnt answer my question.
Your authorities said bodies is still there .But where?
Families of soldiers have been in media if that was right .

The same place where you claimed to have carried out the raid :azn:

Why would anyone believe what the india says when they are proven liars and purveyors of extreme propaganda.

Last edited:
You seriously think that that is a flat out rejection that the raids took place. That spokesman is just deflecting the question.

Please lets have a serious discussion.

No but it is tacit admission that there is NO ADEQUATE proof to back up indian claims.

Poor Indian vegetables have no idea what surgical strike means .

The DG ISPR would never have mentioned anything about India ‘trying to trigger war’ if the surgical strikes never took place.

We called your bluff, gentlemen. Now the ball's finally in your court.
With the heavy unprovoked firing they are trying to raise the threshold, make no mistake about it we will respond accordingly to the unprovoked shelling from IOK.............As for the surgical strikes the ******** were initially claiming to have sent in para-commandos who were dropped in by helicopters which crossed the LOC, I was astonished no body saw them or detected them, I was wondering and scratching my head at the thought that the Hindian DRDO traditionally known as Pakistans secret weapons due to its sheer incompetency, has developed advanced cloaking technology, then lo and behold the ******** are now saying we did not send helicopters beyond the LOC, they are saying they sent hundreds of men who were not seen or heard by anyone, here is me scratching my head again, has the DRDO achieved another scientific miracle, has it solved the mysteries of quantum entanglement and achieved teleportation star trek style lol.

Surgical strike is done with an element of surprise and to strike specific limited enemy/terrorists target. And since the idea is to do the damage and there is no hype/chest thumping/media glare is involved even after the surgical strikes.

Here in this surgical strikes, as India is claiming it has done it specifically, the main focus, the main thrust is on media glare, or rather media propaganda news...gives more credibility to the fact that the idea is...

Media hype, constant hammering of news about India finally done it, presenting it like a war trophy, a big victory, constant boasting and bragging...the very idea of a surgical strike is defeated...it is mostly done in stealth, and kept in sheath and hidden so that the terrorists can be attacked again and several times.

Here the idea is something else, more like a political stunt with coming elections in UP and Karnataka, a big match for Modi's current and emerging political constituency, hence this chest thumping and larger than life image of the so called surgical strike.

It is a surgical strike but through media only, part of the psy-ops...

One ridiculous habit I realised about the Indians here on this issue, is asking us to prove that there is surgical strikes conducted on our own land, when they are the one who should be proving it to us. This whole argument is really going no where without any hard evidence here.

The same place where you claimed to have carried out the raid :azn:

Why would anyone believe what the india says when they are proven liars and purveyors of extreme propaganda.

So you are also saying raid is carried out ,Fantastic

That being said ,you can sure one thing .Sacrifices of soldiers cant hide in India ,no matter what.

Because the attempt to carry out the raid went horribly wrong for the indians which resulted in the deaths of 14 indian special forces soldiers. The ridiculous part is neither here nor there. You indians also claimed it was ridiculous and impossible for Pakistan to EVER become a nuclear weapons state with or without Chinese assistance.

Let's all be rational here and look at the FACTS. Forget about the Pakistani or indian governments, militaries or media outlets.

You will agree that India is one of the biggest trading partners of the West & Russia. You will agree that India has a seamless and strong relationship with these 2 power blocks. You will also agree that India has a splendid image in the West and Russia. Now compare that to Pakistan. Pakistan & Muslims in general are not economic powerhouses that are sought after by the West and Russia. We have a bad image in these 2 power blocks and Pakistan doesn't have a good relationship with either the West & Russia.

As a result the media outlets in the West and Russia are provably pro indian and anti-Pakistani/Muslim. If Pakistan or it's sovereignty had just got hit or humiliated by india they WOULD HAVE released footage or confirmed the indian version of events. They have in the past and they would have done it now. The fact that they havn't is VERY TELLING about the indian claims. This lends credibility to the fact that the attempted indian military raid into Pakistan went disastrously wrong for the indians. And equally, the Pakistan military is concerned not about this PARTICULAR raid but by the fact that Pakistan now has to move forces from our western borders to our borders to the East. The PA is reluctant to do this at this particular moment in time.

The more you indians argue against these facts the more you prove the point to the Pakistani Patriots and Ultra-Nationalists that Pakistan is the 1st ever nation in the whole history of mankind to ward of the threat of an enemy next to us, that is more than 7× bigger than us and has the entire backing of nearly all the world's most powerful nations.

You are absolutely wrong there .
Stay on topic .

In India ,you cant hide the sacrifices and casualities of the soldiers, be in our mother land or foreign land .
Situations would be same .Now where is the families of that 14 soldiers ?

We dont need the certificates of West or Russia for our own way of things .Now or never .
And Russia is not USSR .
This was a secret mission of our forces noone could know about this except us ,not even PA .\
That was why this ops was a success .

That being said ,you can sure one thing .Sacrifices of soldiers cant hide in India ,no matter what.

LOL.....if the Americans can then it would be far easier for the indians too. Especially out if a population of at least 1.3 billion people. Please just discuss facts not conjecture.

Sir I am scared I would cause you a brain damage by talking to you. Your points are also too naive to respond so please relax - you can go through forum and see I have responded to questions you're trying to ask.

Or you can say that ,'I dont have anything to justify my point' .
It is quite possible that you have some severe brain damage

LOL.....if the Americans can then it would be far easier for the indians too. Especially out if a population of at least 1.3 billion people. Please just discuss facts not conjecture.

Indians are not Americans .
We have CPM like parties here and they will fry govt institutions and Armed Forces ,if they failed in respecting the fallen ones .

You are absolutely wrong there .
Stay on topic .

In India ,you cant hide the sacrifices and casualities of the soldiers, be in our mother land or foreign land .
Situations would be same .Now where is the families of that 14 soldiers ?

We dont need the certificates of West or Russia for our own way of things .Now or never .
And Russia is not USSR .
This was a secret mission of our forces noone could know about this except us ,not even PA .\
That was why this ops was a success .

That's far fetched. Many indians on PDF are always bragging about how the Westb& Russia loves them. Sorry but it is very difficult to believe what any indian says or claims. Especially when it comes to Pakistan and the indian reputation of lies, falsehoods and dishonesty.

Back
Top Bottom