What's new

USA wasn't informed about "No Evidence Surgical Strike" upfront

Or you can say that ,'I dont have anything to justify my point' .
It is quite possible that you have some severe brain damage

Indians are not Americans .
We have CPM like parties here and they will fry govt institutions and Armed Forces ,if they failed in respecting the fallen ones .

That is quite possible sir. Who knows for the first time, an Indian is right? Your entire Nation is just proven wrong on Surgical Excuse - congratulations.

That's far fetched. Many indians on PDF are always bragging about how the Westb& Russia loves them. Sorry but it is very difficult to believe what any indian says or claims. Especially when it comes to Pakistan and the indian reputation of lies, falsehoods and dishonesty.

Indians on the PDF are not the official spokesperson of GoI .Neither the GoI works like that ,we dont believe in allies like shit.

That is quite possible sir. Who knows for the first time, an Indian is right? Your entire Nation is just proven wrong on Surgical Excuse - congratulations.

Of Course sir ,
You brain is already malfunctioned

• Indians are desperate to get any confirmation from the world outside. Watch above video.
  • No one in the world has confirmed that "Surgical Strike" happened.
  • No one in the world has condemned India, which in return would conform at least something happened
  • India said it had taken USA into confidence before conducting this strike and now the claim lay naked - yet another lie caught red-handed.
  • India within 48 hours is coming down to Pakistan asking "lets not escalate situation". How could they approach Pakistan asking not to escalate if something had actually happened?
  • And the best part - India has Zero Evidence to show to the world.

India to Pakistan: Jump!
Pakistan to India: How high?

There was no surgical strike -- or what could be termed as a surgical strike. This was all a propaganda exercise. That Pakistan is jumping up and down in response, flailing in front of the international community, proves how effective the exercise was.

So many threads on Indian strike why dont sit quitely

Why you are asking proof from Indians when the action has taken place on Pakistani side.

I'm sure they would have taken some footage or have some other confirmation. If there was significant damage I'm sure US Satellites would have picked up the images and put on CNN, Al-Jazeera or ABC.

Indians on the PDF are not the official spokesperson of GoI .Neither the GoI works like that ,we dont believe in allies like shit.

Of Course sir ,

Sir I don't want to insult you at this age. Accept my refrain.

Or you can say that ,'I dont have anything to justify my point' .
It is quite possible that you have some severe brain damage

Indians are not Americans .
We have CPM like parties here and they will fry govt institutions and Armed Forces ,if they failed in respecting the fallen ones .

Fair point. I don't know about internal indian politics and it's not my place to say.

But unless some irrefutable and reliable evidence emerges to prove Pakistani or indian claims this case will simply be SPECULATION.
Nothing more nothing less.

Of Course sir ,

Fair point. That is your prerogative to say so. I possibly could not comment on GOI.

Fair point. I don't know about internal indian politics and it's not my place to say.

But unless some irrefutable and reliable evidence emerges to prove Pakistani or indian claims this case will simply be SPECULATION.
Nothing more nothing less.

But I know our politics .Their dirty politics can extend to denigrate the very institutions that protect this nation including judiciary .
Our claims would remain as speculation but your authorities mindless response damaged the PA's reputation.

But I know our politics .Their dirty politics can extend to denigrate the very institutions that protect this nation including judiciary .
Our claims would remain as speculation but your authorities mindless response damaged the PA's reputation.

That is a moot point and is rather irrelevant. I want independent concrete evidence to prove either indian or Pakistani claims. Everything else is speculation.

May be you are the ones who need a hearing Aid.
His replies were:
1- I have nothing on that for you
2- It is not for me to confirm but the respective governments

How much shameless can you people get ? :disagree:
we dont have a dream to even touch your level of lowerness and naked terrorism you are inflicting in your neighbors.

That is a moot point and is rather irrelevant. I want independent concrete evidence to prove either indian or Pakistani claims. Everything else is speculation.

Noone can verify that because it was our mission that we chose for our own revenge .

That doesn't make sense. Anything that is genuine and true can be verified/confirmed.

Planned ,perfect missions cant be verified .
Pak authorities would have already dismantled whatever in there to justify their claims .

Indians claimed that USA (Western World) was informed about India's actions upfront and India had conducted this operation after getting a consent from them.

US Foreign Office has just rubbished this claim that they were informed upfront. USA has refused to acknowledge if something even happened.

He said,it is not for him to confirm but for the governments. He has not denied. How much twisting you guys do...
lol....you guys are in freefall in the bottomless pit of shamelessness....
How many times you wanna have joota from everyone on your face?
Afghanistan slapped on your face.
Bangladesh does not like you
Bhutan does not want to come to your country
Nepal feels ashamed to share a dias with you
Srilanka sensed your true evil face
Maldives damned you..
India, no need to mentioned.
Iran recently fired motors in your area.
How many more times you want to embarrass your country in world stage.
You guys are disgrace on this earth man...

Back
Top Bottom