What's new

USA wasn't informed about "No Evidence Surgical Strike" upfront

It's being done as a face saving measure for Pak. If Pak Army admits that IA conducted strikes across LoC, it will lose all its prestige, especially considering there is no diplomatic teeth for payback.

India needs face saving more than Pakistan. So far not a single proof offered by India that surgical strikes did happen. So far logic and proof that is offered suggests that it was a routine skirmish, but the Indian Government is packaging it as Surgical Strikes. So far you people have failed to offer a single proof that surgical strikes took place. Your word isn't good enough.

The PA knows exactly what happened, so it's enough for us. And they know what's going to happen every time there are more terrorist attacks.

And how do you know what PA knows? You got a crystal ball or you got a connection with Raheel Sharif. Moron

And don't forget that the strikes were not for domestic consumption, all countries are being apprised of the situation. The Indian govt wouldn't be briefing foreign govts of the strikes if they never took place. And the revelation came directly from DGMO, not some spokesperson.

First of all, you have to offer proof that strikes took place. Logic and evidence defy what you're claiming. Infiltration in one of the most heavily mined and manned borders in the world, engaging targets for 4 hours and than safely trekking back to India haha. What a joke, but a good script for a Bollywood Movie.

Pakistani delusion at its best.

Searching for every drop of meaning from nothing at all.

All he meant was ''I'd rather not answer' from which pakisanis like yourself deciphered no evidence, not informed and what not.

Where is he saying in properly enunciated words that "There was no surgical strike by India"/
All he does is mumble to avoid the question.

And Pakistanis trying even harder to save face with doctored title.
Don't you worry when we do provide the proof like we always do, you lot will be denying that too.

If nothing happened then why the hullaballo? Why is pak media so eagerly covering a simple ceasefire violation?
You guys going to provide proofs when after a new bollywood movie lol

:azn:
Use your logic man.
Why should they claim that 14 soldiers were died inside the P0K ?
If 14 soldiers were died they could have been justify their stance .Even your respected authority took that bogus claim.

Read the above post.
Pakistan's official response verified our claims.

It doesn't. All it does is confirm that there was an attempted raid by Indian forces during an increase in firing on the LOC but something went disastrously wrong for the indians. So much so that a lot of disinformation is being propagated and the international media who is usually pro-indian is being silent. It seems they don't want to show that a nation that is more than 7× bigger than Pakistan and has the backing of the entire West and Russia is incapable of doing any harm to Pakistan.

It doesn't. All it does is confirm that there was an attempted raid by Indian forces during an increase in firing on the LOC but something went disastrously wrong for the indians. So much so that a lot of disinformation is being propagated and the international media who is usually pro-indian is being silent. It seems they don't want to show that a nation that is more than 7× bigger than Pakistan and has the backing of the entire West and Russia is incapable of doing any harm to Pakistan.

Still you couldnt answer my question.
Your authorities said bodies is still there .But where?
Families of soldiers have been in media if that was right .

Use your logic man.
Why should they claim that 14 soldiers were died inside the P0K ?
If 14 soldiers were died they could have been justify their stance .Even your respected authority took that bogus claim.
Read the above post.
Pakistan's official response verified our claims.

Nair you are too senior for me to talk. Relax and watch this video.

No its not .
You are too senior for me that is why you couldnt reply the point I put forward

Sir I am scared I would cause you a brain damage by talking to you. Your points are also too naive to respond so please relax - you can go through forum and see I have responded to questions you're trying to ask.

hijo de perra ... quiero saber si entender mis palabras. esto es Pakistán y hay que respetarnos ... perra.... let me know if you understand...... b.....

Hijo de puta, entiendo muy bien.

India needs face saving more than Pakistan. So far not a single proof offered by India that surgical strikes did happen. So far logic and proof that is offered suggests that it was a routine skirmish, but the Indian Government is packaging it as Surgical Strikes. So far you people have failed to offer a single proof that surgical strikes took place. Your word isn't good enough.

And how do you know what PA knows? You got a crystal ball or you got a connection with Raheel Sharif. Moron

First of all, you have to offer proof that strikes took place. Logic and evidence defy what you're claiming. Infiltration in one of the most heavily mined and manned borders in the world, engaging targets for 4 hours and than safely trekking back to India haha. What a joke, but a good script for a Bollywood Movie.

There is no direct confirmation of how long it took, how it happened, how many died etc. Don't get taken in by media reports. Proof will come whenever the govt decides to release it.

And yeah, PA knows. So does the PAF and PN. A crystal ball isn't necessary for this. Your 'freedom fighters' have the connection with Raheel, so he knows too.

https://defence.pk/threads/india-is-trying-to-trigger-a-war-in-the-region-dg-ispr.452789/
Look how quickly PA wants to run away from war after all the rhetoric.

The DG ISPR would never have mentioned anything about India ‘trying to trigger war’ if the surgical strikes never took place.

We called your bluff, gentlemen. Now the ball's finally in your court.

Forget about Indian media .Nor we trust them.
Till now IA didnt released the details of the raid .
But question is why should your authorities claimed like that?14 soldiers ,ridiculous!

Because the attempt to carry out the raid went horribly wrong for the indians which resulted in the deaths of 14 indian special forces soldiers. The ridiculous part is neither here nor there. You indians also claimed it was ridiculous and impossible for Pakistan to EVER become a nuclear weapons state with or without Chinese assistance.

Let's all be rational here and look at the FACTS. Forget about the Pakistani or indian governments, militaries or media outlets.

You will agree that India is one of the biggest trading partners of the West & Russia. You will agree that India has a seamless and strong relationship with these 2 power blocks. You will also agree that India has a splendid image in the West and Russia. Now compare that to Pakistan. Pakistan & Muslims in general are not economic powerhouses that are sought after by the West and Russia. We have a bad image in these 2 power blocks and Pakistan doesn't have a good relationship with either the West & Russia.

As a result the media outlets in the West and Russia are provably pro indian and anti-Pakistani/Muslim. If Pakistan or it's sovereignty had just got hit or humiliated by india they WOULD HAVE released footage or confirmed the indian version of events. They have in the past and they would have done it now. The fact that they havn't is VERY TELLING about the indian claims. This lends credibility to the fact that the attempted indian military raid into Pakistan went disastrously wrong for the indians. And equally, the Pakistan military is concerned not about this PARTICULAR raid but by the fact that Pakistan now has to move forces from our western borders to our borders to the East. The PA is reluctant to do this at this particular moment in time.

The more you indians argue against these facts the more you prove the point to the Pakistani Patriots and Ultra-Nationalists that Pakistan is the 1st ever nation in the whole history of mankind to ward of the threat of an enemy next to us, that is more than 7× bigger than us and has the entire backing of nearly all the world's most powerful nations.

There is no direct confirmation of how long it took, how it happened, how many died etc. Don't get taken in by media reports. Proof will come whenever the govt decides to release it.

Exactly, so no proof yet. Only mere accusations. Good, just what i thought.

And yeah, PA knows. So does the PAF and PN. A crystal ball isn't necessary for this. Your 'freedom fighters' have the connection with Raheel, so he knows too.

And you know this how? Were you in the room with them when the conversation took place.

https://defence.pk/threads/india-is-trying-to-trigger-a-war-in-the-region-dg-ispr.452789/
Look how quickly PA wants to run away from war after all the rhetoric.

Not really, PA is not interested in a war at all. We want peace.

The DG ISPR would never have mentioned anything about India ‘trying to trigger war’ if the surgical strikes never took place.

If they really took place, why is there no evidence of it? You can't possibly expect me to take you at your word.

We called your bluff, gentlemen. Now the ball's finally in your court.

Not a bluff at all, DG ISPR paraded the entire media in the so called locations where the surgical strikes took place. That's how confident he is, on the other hand not a single shred of evidence from the Indian side. Yes the ball is in your court to redeem yourself and provide some God damn evidence.[/quote]

May be you are the ones who need a hearing Aid.
His replies were:
1- I have nothing on that for you
2- It is not for me to confirm but the respective governments

How much shameless can you people get ? :disagree:

You seriously think that that is a flat out rejection that the raids took place. That spokesman is just deflecting the question.

Please lets have a serious discussion.

My Pak Brother,

War is extension of diplomacy as you know too well and far better than I.

My question is:

If such revenge based 'surgical strikes' happened in an environment where opposing forces are on high alert... this is like a historic military operation..a stuff of great legends. A new benchmark in strategy, stealth and perfect execution...US Navy seals must be analysing it right now to learn from their new friends.

For a moment we can suspend our disblief and say whatever indians are saying is correct. Then can you imagine the political milage such a triumph can fetch the modi regime. I mean this is jackpot of a Trillion bobs.

First thing the indinans should have done is Pentagon style briefings with pictures, videos and some trophies from those who eliminated..

And national adress by this modi person to tell his people that the indians have written an new chapter in military history.

This is grand history in motion and indians have let all the time pass. If it is planned and known/approved at the highest level then surely they would have also designed PR campaign accordingly in advance. Why such shyness?
Why such sloppy post operation execution?

Can we even imagine the internal termoil in Pakistan if the indians came out and showed their historic victory... they could have asked from emergency UNSC meeting to demonstrate the 'launching pads'....that would be the burning gun and Pak would be isolated pronto...

Why indians are wasting such historic opportunity to really win on multiple fronts?

Since you are analyst you might have the answers... I fail to see why have the indians not capitalised on such pathbreaking victory.

And you have Pak army taking the press to action zone and showing what is happening....I mean Pak is taking charge of the narrative...and indians are doing what?

Why have indians wasted such a golden opportunity?

Back
Top Bottom