What's new

failing "no spy" agreement will change bilateral relations between Germany and USA

How do we bully Cyprus? With wishing a stable economy for them? I wonder why many southern europeans see discipline as bullying.

Aren't you half southern european?.Anyway,you know damn well that this is just posturing for the public when it comes to the US.

You still live in romania?

No,i live on benefits in Koln. :coffee:

They are simple. Merkel made 2 points clear:

1. German law is respect on german ground

2. Spying under "friends" is a no go

Normally that are points not even worth discussing. Its sad enough this has to be put on the table...

Mate, these are not demands but German peoples rights.

I would expect at least , demanding of a formal apology from USA.

I hope this all will end that Europeans remember their glorious past and expel U.S. forces from continent.

I was suspecting this was the case..... :)
public opinion was not distracted since 6 months now. The topic is definitly not boiling down here

Apologies are worthless. They don´t change what happened. What is a apology worth? I apology nonstop for shit i do. Am i really sorry? Nope.

German foreign policy is full of double standards and very incoherent.Examples :

1.They constantly scream at Russia for not respecting human rights-on the other hand they deal economically and sometimes different from the EU big time with them.

2.They always ask Israel to stop settlements (like a few days ago) in what seems a "severe diplomatic voice"-On the other hand :"Hey,Israel have a free submarine on our dime !" .:lol:

Germany should really decide what they want when it comes to foreign policy.

public opinion was not distracted since 6 months now. The topic is definitly not boiling down here

But there are no demands from Germany..... are there any criticism going on Merkel, regarding with this issue in Germany ?

Apologies are worthless. They don´t change what happened. What is a apology worth? I apology nonstop for shit i do. Am i really sorry? Nope.

Mate you can't liken a diplomatic apology with apology of a person. If that was the case, you would have seen US apologizing to everyone.

And i said "at least" which would have been for the starters.....

I dunno, i don't think Germany has a weigh when it comes to foreign policy outside of the EU zone.

Last edited by a moderator:
German foreign policy is full of double standards and very incoherent.Examples :

1.They constantly scream at Russia for not respecting human rights-on the other hand they deal economically and sometimes different from the EU big time with them.

2.They always ask Israel to stop settlements (like a few days ago) in what seems a "severe diplomatic voice"-On the other hand :"Hey,Israel have a free submarine on our dime !" .:lol:

1. Where do we hurt human rights?

2. The submarines are not for free. They are basicly a subsidy for our military industrial complex. We give one Israel for a very low price. At same time greece buys one any pays the double price it costs in production. So?

I dunno, i don't think Germany has a weigh when it comes to foreign policy outside of the EU zone.

It actually does,if they put their backs into it.Being a major player in the EU,if not "The Player" gives them an advantage but the thing is that it's all for show with the spying scandal.You think they didn't know about the spying before ? I think they did,but now you have to play the role of the outraged victim for public consumption.Plus,in Europe we're still to reliant on the americans.

1. Where do we hurt human rights?

2. The submarines are not for free. They are basicly a subsidy for our military industrial complex. We give one Israel for a very low price. At same time greece buys one any pays the double price it costs in production. So?

1.I've said nothing about Germany hurting human rights.It was about Russia.

2.Great european policy,make a fellow EU country pay through their teeth while a non EU one gets it almost free.EU unity forward !

It actually does,if they put their backs into it.Being a major player in the EU,if not "The Player" gives them an advantage but the thing is that it's all for show with the spying scandal.You think they didn't know about the spying before ? I think they did,but now you have to play the role of the outraged victim for public consumption.Plus,in Europe we're still to reliant on the americans.

1.I've said nothing about Germany hurting human rights.It was about Russia.

2.Great european policy,make a fellow EU country pay through their teeth while a non EU one gets it almost free.EU unity forward !

Is it our duty to protect greece from its own stupidity? Thats a serious question. Greece is addicted to german technology. They want always the newest stuff. New german submarines, new german tanks, new german guns and rockets. They simply can´t afford it. Their economy is way to small for that. But they don´t understand it.

Turkey ordered many german tanks as well, but used one from the Bundeswehr, for a fraction of the price.

Its an ethical question. Its basicly that greece is addicted and germany is the dealer who don´t take the drugs himself but delivers and takes the money.

Is it our duty to protect greece from its own stupidity? Thats a serious question. Greece is addicted to german technology. They want always the newest stuff. New german submarines, new german tanks, new german guns and rockets. They simply can´t afford it. Their economy is way to small for that. But they don´t understand it.

Turkey ordered many german tanks as well, but used one from the Bundeswehr, for a fraction of the price.

Its an ethical question. Its basicly that greece is addicted and germany is the dealer who don´t take the drugs himself but delivers and takes the money.

It's not about this,obviously Greece has an army she can't afford right now.The problem i've raised with the submarines was in another context anyway.

Oh,and Greece doesn't have an addiction,Greece has a phobia.:lol:

Mate did you knew about

Leopard 2 NG upgrade by Turrkish firm Aselsan ?

leopard_2ng_l2.jpg

Oh,and Greece doesn't have an addiction,Greece has a phobia.:lol:
:enjoy:

Turcophobia to be more precise. :D

Back
Top Bottom