What's new

Featured Surge of afghans requesting for Pakistani visas, Afghan Govt asks for Pakistani Embassy's help

All ancient civilizations, like Babylonia, Greeks, Romans, Persians, had baths and water rituals.

Move on...
Mesopotamia could be they were close to ivc anyway and had trade relations, western civs definitely weren't as big into water worship in their cultures greeko roman baths definitely were more social places than religious ,
also the point is that current Pakistanis don't have anything in common with this so tough luck !!!

Don't have anything in common? We are the descendants of IVC, they are our ancestors.

Changing religion does not nullify race or ethnicity.

There should be open border with no visa and trade requirements for Afghanistanis.

Shiva Pashupati seals for example, the culture transformed with various other influences to make what is now Sanatana Dharma(or what west called Hinduism)
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pashupati_seal
View attachment 685402
What has current Pakistan to do with animal and deity worshipping people?

You are not connected with us mate, we never claim you people lol stop dreaming :lol: not lying most people here have very low impressions about you lot here, we Indians hold the pride that we are superior in almost every metric compared to Pakistanis so why on earth will we claim you people?? .

We just find it irksome when you guys start claiming what is clearly Indian culture and heritage.
Yes many here want your part of land back again!
Yes many feel the time when we were stretching our empires from Afghanistan till North east was a golden period!
But get off your high horse, WE DON'T WANT YOU!!

Yaar we are on the same page

We hated Hindus so much we broke the sub continent

We find it irksome that eastern Kala gangadeshies try to claim the culture, history of this Pak zameen

Our people here are distinct, our history and land is ancient, PAKISTAN is simply our modern state

What we find is intolerable is some Kala pajeet from Bangla or Odisha pretending that the history of the Indus is connected to his black ***

The akhand Bharat delusions of you people and some revisionist comic book history won't be tolerated here
There should be open border with no visa and trade requirements for Afghanistanis.

Fcuk that for a laugh, they are gadeh, get them out

get them out
for once in your life. stand by your stance.

you support blindly with religious fervour, ruling party Imran Khan whose government has done nothing but encourage closer AfPak ties.

yet here you are. being all good muslim about neighbors.

for once in your life. stand by your stance.

you support blindly with religious fervour, ruling party Imran Khan whose government has done nothing but encourage closer AfPak ties.

yet here you are. being all good muslim about neighbors.

I can disagree with a political choice by our government, that's democracy

Like many other Pakistani I have realised afghans are our enemies

Treating them with kindness is just a waste of time

Those donkeys will kill each other regardless and will drag us down with them unless we seal the border and get harsh with their people and all the lar aur bar types

Those donkeys will kill each other regardless and will drag us down with them unless we seal the border and get harsh with their people and all the lar aur bar types

Do you know that a large percentage of Pakistanis are of Afghan origin?

Yaar we are on the same page

We hated Hindus so much we broke the sub continent

We find it irksome that eastern Kala gangadeshies try to claim the culture, history of this Pak zameen

Our people here are distinct, our history and land is ancient, PAKISTAN is simply our modern state

What we find is intolerable is some Kala pajeet from Bangla or Odisha pretending that the history of the Indus is connected to his black ***

The akhand Bharat delusions of you people and some revisionist comic book history won't be tolerated here

Fcuk that for a laugh, they are gadeh, get them out
We are claiming a supposedly Pakistani culture that you have no traces of in your current culture? Very nice arguement, much like :lol:
Wow when you think "kala Gangadeshis" took away half your land you must be really i mean really pissed, glad we didn't take the other half away or we wouldn't have people to roast anymore:lol: also love how Pakistanis use kala like you guys are white or something very rich.
Typical talk of people who have no metric to talk about other than a supposed whitness that no foreigner can distinguish between lol or cares about for that matter :lol:
And then guys with such mentalities go to foreign lands and come under Indians bosses in many companies and have to slog under them like the slaves to your own prejudices.

Yeah I know it's sad being in such a state, when it's all someone else people are fascinated by, India is in every place be it IVC, the subcontinent culture/name, the ocean or even the food lol Pakistani owned restaurants label their food as Indian to look relatable :lol:
This thread has gone into another route for long enough though, Hope someday you guys will have your own culture to show for instead of stealing afghan or Indian peoples cultures, to that end best of luck from a "kala Gangadeshi" wellwisher :angel:

Shiva Pashupati seals for example, the culture transformed with various other influences to make what is now Sanatana Dharma(or what west called Hinduism)
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pashupati_seal
View attachment 685402
What has current Pakistan to do with animal and deity worshipping people?

You are not connected with us mate, we never claim you people lol stop dreaming :lol: not lying most people here have very low impressions about you lot here, we Indians hold the pride that we are superior in almost every metric compared to Pakistanis so why on earth will we claim you people?? .

We just find it irksome when you guys start claiming what is clearly Indian culture and heritage.
Yes many here want your part of land back again!
Yes many feel the time when we were stretching our empires from Afghanistan till North east was a golden period!
But get off your high horse, WE DON'T WANT YOU!!
Why are you here then..? Hypoc

Do you know that a large percentage of Pakistanis are of Afghan origin?

They are PAKISTANI citizens

Why should we tolerate endlessly this nonsense from Afghanistan

My family are mostly from Azad Kashmir, but if Kashmiri were constantly causing fassad and terrorism I would fully support PAKISTAN in dealing with the problem

How can the country be held hostage

I have seen how business flourished in markets on torkham border, and recently i have again seen how deserted it is. I dont understand our pakistani mindset, what is wrong in issuing proper legal visas? Its not like they are getting citizenship, its just a 6 months visa. Mostly come for medical treatment and business. This all increses economic activity and soft power. It gives us leverage, a portion of their economy would depend on us. The same people criticise other countries for visa restrictions and yet vouch for border closure. Just ONE country in the world wants our visa and Pakistanis here become cocky and want bans, seriously? Its ok to waste billions on kartarpur for indian visitors, an enemy we accuse afghanis of supporting, but should ban muslims who mostly wants medical treatment? Seriously something very serious wrong with brains of our ppl. Its like suddenly our pakistanis become like sanghis.

We are claiming a supposedly Pakistani culture that you have no traces of in your current culture? Very nice arguement, much like :lol:
Wow when you think "kala Gangadeshis" took away half your land you must be really i mean really pissed, glad we didn't take the other half away or we wouldn't have people to roast anymore:lol: also love how Pakistanis use kala like you guys are white or something very rich.
Typical talk of people who have no metric to talk about other than a supposed whitness that no foreigner can distinguish between lol or cares about for that matter :lol:
And then guys with such mentalities go to foreign lands and come under Indians bosses in many companies and have to slog under them like the slaves to your own prejudices.

Yeah I know it's sad being in such a state, when it's all someone else people are fascinated by, India is in every place be it IVC, the subcontinent culture/name, the ocean or even the food lol Pakistani owned restaurants label their food as Indian to look relatable :lol:
This thread has gone into another route for long enough though, Hope someday you guys will have your own culture to show for instead of stealing afghan or Indian peoples cultures, to that end best of luck from a "kala Gangadeshi" wellwisher :angel:

The Egyptians are now Muslims
The Vikings are now Christians
The Greeks are now Christians
The people of the Indus civilization are now Muslims

We embraced Islam as a people

What did you think we would carry on worshipping monkeys and idols like some sort of jahils🤪🤪😂😂😂

We killed 3 million Hindu in Bangla to ensure Bangla remained a Muslim state as per partition

India currently is a utter hindutva extremist communal shithole

This is Pak zameen, a Hindu has less aukad then a dog here
I have seen how business flourished in markets on torkham border, and recently i have again seen how deserted it is. I dont understand our pakistani mindset, what is wrong in issuing proper legal visas? Its not like they are getting citizenship, its just a 6 months visa. Mostly come for medical treatment and business. This all increses economic activity and soft power. It gives us leverage, a portion of their economy would depend on us. The same people criticise other countries for visa restrictions and yet vouch for border closure. Just ONE country in the world wants our visa and Pakistanis here become cocky and want bans, seriously? Its ok to waste billions on kartarpur for indian visitors, an enemy we accuse afghanis of supporting, but should ban muslims who mostly wants medical treatment? Seriously something very serious wrong with brains of our ppl. Its like suddenly our pakistanis become like sanghis.

Maybe it's because of all the lar aur bar shit, bombs, extremism, anti PAKISTAN activity

What exactly do you want us to do?

Your political choice is blind fascism.

If only you knew what rights neighbours have on you as propagated by the religion you claim to follow

Your political choice is blind fascism.

If only you knew what rights neighbours have on you as propagated by the religion you claim to follow

Neighbors sure,,

We took in Millions of the afghani beghairat

Even after they supported numerous insurgencies against Pakistan
Refused to recognise PAKISTAN in 1947
Plotted against us with India and Russia

Still we took in millions of useless afghans
For what?
Tens of thousands of dead in terrorism
Smuggling
Theft
Criminality
Drugs

All we wanted was thanks as Muslims

What they gave was ethnocentric hatred and racism
Accusations for their own destroyed afghani shithole

Even today they blame the entire shit state of their country on PAKISTAN

How long shall we put up with this???

They are a free country let them look after their own

Let's have proper documentation, visas, borders and for once PUT PAKISTAN FIRST over this useless uneducated jahil people

Neighbors sure,,

We took in Millions of the afghani beghairat

Even after they supported numerous insurgencies against Pakistan
Refused to recognise PAKISTAN in 1947
Plotted against us with India and Russia

Still we took in millions of useless afghans
For what?
Tens of thousands of dead in terrorism
Smuggling
Theft
Criminality
Drugs

All we wanted was thanks as Muslims

What they gave was ethnocentric hatred and racism
Accusations for their own destroyed afghani shithole

Even today they blame the entire shit state of their country on PAKISTAN

How long shall we put up with this???

They are a free country let them look after their own

Let's have proper documentation, visas, borders and for once PUT PAKISTAN FIRST over this useless uneducated jahil people

Pakistan was not a crime free country before taking in a million or two refugees. Do you know the population of Pakistan?

furthermore this Pakistan first mantra was introduced by Musharraf who had no foresight to deal with political situation arising from WoT in Afghanistan. The dictator further complicated the matter by not taking political measures to ensure integration of the refugees nor made provisions for their socio economic needs leaving them at the mercy of already burdened Pakistani Muslims.

it is a governance matter if refugees are being used for criminal activities. government is toothless against political protection such crime attracts in Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom