What's new

Featured Surge of afghans requesting for Pakistani visas, Afghan Govt asks for Pakistani Embassy's help

1*3Zrx-t8Q8mXNK21k94ds0A.jpeg

You should go to a PTM rally sometimes if you think that we're exaggerating. Jab Lar o Bar yow Afghan aur Punjabi daalkhor ke naaro sunno ge tou pata chal jaye ga.

Honestly people on PDF live in their echo chamber. You guys keep saying Northern Alliance is the enemy when everybody who has interacted with Afghans know that it's Afghan Pashtuns who hate our guts.

Keep your racist comments to yourself. There are good and bad people in every community. Don't paint everyone wit the same brush. Just like ISIS is not a representative of all Muslims, similarly PTM does not represent us or Afghans.

Keep your racist comments to yourself. There are good and bad people in every community. Don't paint everyone wit the same brush. Just like ISIS is not a representative of all Muslims, similarly PTM does not represent us or Afghans.
I cannot possibly paint 40 million Afghans with one brush.

But where's the lie? Afghan Pashtuns have irredentist claims on our country. Why should we entertain them?

We even tried entertaining them. After keeping them in our country for 40 years, as soon as they go out of our country, they start talking shit about us. Comments of a highly racist kind. About skin color and god knows what.

I'd much rather ally with Hazaras. They're an oppressed bunch and they don't stab in the back.

The Hazaras in Pakistan have all been educated, highly entrepeneurial and loyal to the country. Even the ones who had to take asylum abroad after the Taliban violence never badmouth Pakistan.

What happened in 1221 has no bearing on Hazaras today.

Yes, they're a bit too educated and among the most culturally Westernized Pakistanis (if we can consider them Pakistanis) in the country. The Hazara of Quetta are comparable to Northeasterners of India (from the Seven Sister States). The only difference is Hazara are a minority in Quetta. They may be loyal to the state, but do they integrate socially and culturally into mainstream Pakistani society? These are basically East Asian/Mongolic people living in a predominantly Aryan society. It doesn't help that they follow the minority sect either. In other words, they are standing out and standing apart. It's just my gut feeling that in the long run their presence in Pakistan, which is relatively quite new, is going to be a socially disintegrating factor leading to tensions.

Yes, they're a bit too educated and among the most culturally Westernized Pakistanis (if we can consider them Pakistanis) in the country. The Hazara of Quetta are comparable to Northeasterners of India (from the Seven Sister States). The only difference is Hazara are a minority in Quetta. They may be loyal to the state, but do they integrate socially and culturally into mainstream Pakistani society? These are basically East Asian/Mongolic people living in a predominantly Aryan society. It doesn't help that they follow the minority sect either. In other words, they are standing out and standing apart. It's just my gut feeling that in the long run their presence in Pakistan, which is relatively quite new, is going to be a socially disintegrating factor leading to tensions.
So?

Who follows archaic racial theories now? Pakistan is not some Aryan state. It's for everyone. We have Negroids in the south of Balochistan and Mongoloids in Baltistan. We aren't Nazi Germany. Race doesn't determine loyalty.

And what does their sect have to do with anything? Why should the Shia sect be any less Pakistani? Pakistan was founded by a Shia...ironically an offshoot of Shia-ism that is considered very westernized for Shia standards.

Nope. Barely 1 million Hazaras are no threat to Pakistan just like Ahmedis are not threat to Pakistan. You sound just like the people who say bigoted stuff about your sect (or ex-sect). Is the irony completely lost on you?

Close gates. We aren't their forefathers. These afghans gives abuses to Pakistan on border and burn Pakistani flag. Let them die. I don't even feel pain for Kabul University attack. Nds was involved in attacks on our schools and universities. No sympathy no mercy. My sympathy only for afghan talibans.

Lol such animosity towards afghans, here I held the thought that all Pakistanis see themselves as successors of the Durrani empire, aur banao abdali missile :lol:

That's because Indians/hindus are deluded

Part of it is because hundreds of millions of people dumped Hinduism for a superior system in Islam

Part of it *** burn is because all of the North East and West was lost to their akhand Bharat

The reality is the people of PAKISTAN and the land is ancient

Kashmiri
Punjabi
Sindhi
Baloch
Pashtun
And more

Our people have been on these lands for thousands of years

The Indus valley civilization was here over 8000 years ago

This is a ancient land, PAKISTAN is simply the modern state of our ancient people

We have no connection to the kala eastern gangadeshies 😂

The faster you Hindus get over this the better it will be for you

Regarding the missiles those missiles are named after men who destroyed the Hindus and struck fear into their hearts and bought devastation to your Hindu culture
Our missiles have the same purpose and mission
What better to name them after those men

222.jpg

So?

Who follows archaic racial theories now? Pakistan is not some Aryan state. It's for everyone. We have Negroids in the south of Balochistan and Mongoloids in Baltistan. We aren't Nazi Germany. Race doesn't determine loyalty.

And what does their sect have to do with anything? Why should the Shia sect be any less Pakistani? Pakistan was founded by a Shia...ironically an offshoot of Shia-ism that is considered very westernized for Shia standards.

Nope. Barely 1 million Hazaras are no threat to Pakistan just like Ahmedis are not threat to Pakistan. You sound just like the people who say bigoted stuff about your sect (or ex-sect). Is the irony completely lost on you?

Again, I'm not questioning the Hazara's civic loyalty to the Pakistani state. I acknowledge they are probably more loyal to the State than some other Pakistani ethnic groups, like the Baloch who are indigenous to that region. I only bring up race because the reality is that the Hazara will never blend into the mainstream Pakistani population and will perpetually remain a tightly-knit community that ethnocentric. Their heightened visibility sets them apart from all other Pakistanis. It's like a community of Scandinavians settling in Nigeria. Nigeria is divided into many different ethnic groups, but if you add Scandinavians to the mix, they're going to stand out big time and make the other ethnic differences among Nigerians seem trivial.
Qaid-e-Azam came from an Ismaili family, but he did not personally remain a part of that community. He became part of the mainstream Muslim community.
So I'm saying that the Hazara are already so visibly different from the rest of Pakistan, and being Shi'ah they add another layer of great difference. I am not attacking the Shi'ah sect or the Mongolian race, I'm only pointing out that they are different from the mainstream.
From my experience, since I come from an Ahmadi background, Ahmadis and Sunnis are socially more at ease with each other than Sunnis and Shi'ah. The reason is because the difference between Ahmadis and mainstream Sunnis are quite minimal, revolving around a few abstract theological points. In terms of practice of Islam, they are virtually identical. But Shi'ah definitely stand out because their practice of religion is visibly very different. Their mourning rituals in Muharram, their different style of namaz, adhan, and even different timings for opening the fast in Ramadan, almost makes it seem like they are a separate religion from mainstream Muslims and not just another sect of Islam. I mean as a Muslim, when I see people taking off their shirts and cutting their backs with blades, blood everywhere, it's as alien to me as seeing a Hindu waving a plate of incense before an idol in the form of a half-man half-elephant.
This level of diversity and heterogeneity only works in secular, liberal Western countries. In places like Pakistan its a recipe for disaster.

Again, I'm not questioning the Hazara's civic loyalty to the Pakistani state. I acknowledge they are probably more loyal to the State than some other Pakistani ethnic groups, like the Baloch who are indigenous to that region. I only bring up race because the reality is that the Hazara will never blend into the mainstream Pakistani population and will perpetually remain a tightly-knit community that ethnocentric. Their heightened visibility sets them apart from all other Pakistanis. It's like a community of Scandinavians settling in Nigeria. Nigeria is divided into many different ethnic groups, but if you add Scandinavians to the mix, they're going to stand out big time and make the other ethnic differences among Nigerians seem trivial.
Qaid-e-Azam came from an Ismaili family, but he did not personally remain a part of that community. He became part of the mainstream Muslim community.
So I'm saying that the Hazara are already so visibly different from the rest of Pakistan, and being Shi'ah they add another layer of great difference. I am not attacking the Shi'ah sect or the Mongolian race, I'm only pointing out that they are different from the mainstream.
From my experience, since I come from an Ahmadi background, Ahmadis and Sunnis are socially more at ease with each other than Sunnis and Shi'ah. The reason is because the difference between Ahmadis and mainstream Sunnis are quite minimal, revolving around a few abstract theological points. In terms of practice of Islam, they are virtually identical. But Shi'ah definitely stand out because their practice of religion is visibly very different. Their mourning rituals in Muharram, their different style of namaz, adhan, and even different timings for opening the fast in Ramadan, almost makes it seem like they are a separate religion from mainstream Muslims and not just another sect of Islam. I mean as a Muslim, when I see people taking off their shirts and cutting their backs with blades, blood everywhere, it's as alien to me as seeing a Hindu waving a plate of incense before an idol in the form of a half-man half-elephant.
This level of diversity and heterogeneity only works in secular, liberal Western countries. In places like Pakistan its a recipe for disaster.

The hazaras have never been against Pakistan

They are loyal citizen's

They have never commited terrorism

Hazaras deserve respect

Hazaras look almost indistinguishable from Baltistanis. Jalila Haider (Hazara activist) could look she's from Skardu. Mustafa Changezi (model) could also look like he's from Northern Areas. Next, people will have a problem with Makranis cause they are black.

This kind of toxic thinking is why East Pakistan separated and why Ahmedis were excommunicated in 1974. Because the majority is too sensitive to accept the minority's quirks.

Pakistan is neither exclusively for Sunnis or any specific race. That's the only way Pakistan can prosper otherwise it'll keep living in ignorance.

The hazaras have never been against Pakistan

They are loyal citizen's

They have never commited terrorism

Hazaras deserve respect

I'm not arguing otherwise. But just because a group is loyal to the State doesn't necessarily mean they belong there. These people came from Afghanistan in the 80s due to the conflict there. It's high time they, and other Afghan refugees and their progeny, all be returned to Afghanistan. I acknowledge that the Hazara are better behaved than other Afghan refugees who flooded the country with narcotics, weapons, crime and even terrorism. But the Hazara don't belong in Pakistan. They should return to Afghanistan and rejoin the larger Hazara community that reside there. Remember, Pakistan is a Muslim country but it was created primarily for the Muslims of India, not Muslims of Afghanistan or other countries. Pakistan didn't even properly repatriate the most loyal stranded Pakistanis (Biharis of Bangladesh), largely due to the ethnic bigotry of Bhuttos and Sindhi dominated PPP, who did not want to upset the ethnic ratio of Sindh. How can we justify giving citizenship to Afghan refugees while denying settlement here of Indian Muslims and Biharis stranded in Bangladesh?
Jalila Haider (Hazara activist)

Speak of the devil. Incidentally, this crazy woman has been placed on the ECL because she openly supports the PTM. I thought Hazara are meant to be absolutely loyal Pakistani citizens. But the truth is, as they become stronger, they will inevitably be drawn to leftist, anti-national, secular, and ethnic separatist brand of politics. Just look at the far-left Hazara Democratic Party that has 2 seats in Baluchistan's provincial assembly.
This reminds me of the Zikris of Baluchistan. That's another group that is very far from mainstream Pakistani society in terms of religion, culture and customs. Zikris actually spearheaded the Baluch separatist insurgency.

Last edited:
That's because Indians/hindus are deluded

Part of it is because hundreds of millions of people dumped Hinduism for a superior system in Islam

Part of it *** burn is because all of the North East and West was lost to their akhand Bharat

The reality is the people of PAKISTAN and the land is ancient

Kashmiri
Punjabi
Sindhi
Baloch
Pashtun
And more

Our people have been on these lands for thousands of years

The Indus valley civilization was here over 8000 years ago

This is a ancient land, PAKISTAN is simply the modern state of our ancient people

We have no connection to the kala eastern gangadeshies 😂

The faster you Hindus get over this the better it will be for you

Regarding the missiles those missiles are named after men who destroyed the Hindus and struck fear into their hearts and bought devastation to your Hindu culture
Our missiles have the same purpose and mission
What better to name them after those men

View attachment 685157

Wow just wow, it's that what's being taught in Pakistani schools now? Firstly Indus valley is not only limited to Pakistan and wherever the current state of Pakistan is located has got nothing to do with the original people inhabiting these lands. The history of the subcontinent is that of multiple migrations and it's widely accepted that the Indus valley people got pushed further inwards toward mainland India probably towards the south, New people groups simply occupied the same territory eventually.
And what is gangadesh really? The correct term for ancient northern india is Aryavarta
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Āryāvarta
Also just for the record I find your fascist idiology on skin color disgusting. But didn't expect better from people enjoying the fact that an invader killed so many of a certain religion, many whom might be related to the ones slain.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom