What's new

Featured Surge of afghans requesting for Pakistani visas, Afghan Govt asks for Pakistani Embassy's help

My wife is a Pathan from Lahore, her maternal side left Afghanistan in the 80ies during the Soviet invasion and settled in Punjab. I can feel you brother.

What I don't understand is: people will find excuses for Hindu minorities, Christian minorities, Islamophobe white people, Western politicians hating on Muslims and will have a inferioty-complex ridden attitude to every Non-Muslim, but when it comes to Afghans they become real Nazis.

Afghans here in the West have no issues with us Pakistanis, we inter-marry, we speak the same language (it's funny, every Afghan I know speaks better Urdu than me :D) and share the same religion. The Kabuli homos don't represent the real Afghanistan. It's like Westerenes saying that Afghanistan was so modern in the late 60ies because women wore miniskirts in Kabul (yeah, let's focus on a corrupt elite and ignore the rest of the country).

Of course there are problems with some Afghans, but those idiots are like our idiots. They forget their Muslim identity and start worshipping their Clans and random birthplaces. And at the same time they complain that the Ummah is dead. I know right?

One can be against Afghans and at the same time be anti-white , anti arab and anti indian.

Itne sensitive nahi bana karo.
Defend karo Indians ko.

I see you prefer Indians over your Pukhtoon Pakistani brothers.

I have been witness to your racist rants against Pukhtoons before.

I won't allow a small group of people to post racist tirades against my Pukhtoon blood.

To me, all Pakistanis are equal, be they Punjabi, Pukhtoon, Urdu speaker, Sunni, Shia, Ahle Hadees, etc.

Regarding the Indian false-flagger, explain the above screenshot which I posted. I think it speaks for itself.

Not only is this ID Islamophobic, it is racist against Punjabis and Pukhtoons, and tries to create ethnic tension between Urdu speakers and others by passing off as a Pakistani.

All tell tale signs of Indian false-flagger.

Esa kuch nahi hai... Tom bass har cheez ko personal lekar rote rehna...

One can be against Afghans and at the same time be anti-white , anti arab and anti indian.

Itne sensitive nahi bana karo.

Esa kuch nahi hai... Tom bass har cheez ko personal lekar rote rehna...

And you are supporting Indian propaganda..

Nothing personal for me. I support my country, all of it, from Peshawar to Karachi.

To me, there is only one kind of Pakistani.

Lmao

I was in elementary school when this screenshot of "Cliftonite from Andhra Pradesh" is dated.

Grade 4 to be precise.

Anybody who doesn't agree with the touts on PDF becomes an Indian magically.
Bhai tum Telugu ho wo to thik hai but Clifton se 2005 se itne zyada obsessed kyo ho? 🤣🤣🤣

Just kidding, I know you are from Karachi.

We need to keep these people out of the country at all costs

we can use this as an excuse to take more land from Afghanistan to relocate afghan refugees.

also, we will build a wall and Afghanistan will pay for it.
Muslims believe in Islamic brotherhood. We do not recognize artificial nation states.

This is why we should annex more land from Afghanistan. The afghans will more happy living under an Islamic Government and not under the Kabul Regime.

we can use this as an excuse to take more land from Afghanistan to relocate afghan refugees.

also, we will build a wall and Afghanistan will pay for it.

This is why we should annex more land from Afghanistan. The afghans will more happy living under an Islamic Government and not under the Kabul Regime.

The Kabul regime is SOOOOO corruption that they make nawaz-not-so-sharif and the zardaris look like angels. Who remembers that Kabul official's son who paid $100,000s for a White american model/prostitute to be his girlfriend?........... :disagree:

The Kabul regime is SOOOOO corruption that they make nawaz-not-so-sharif and the zardaris look like angels. Who remembers that Kabul official's son who paid $100,000s for a White american model/prostitute to be his girlfriend?........... :disagree:

Watch the vice documentary "This is what winning looks like." It's on YouTube. It really shows the corruption of the Kabul Regime. They had to pay $5000 in bribes to get on tank of Oil to the FOB.

Defend karo Indians ko.

I see you prefer Indians over your Pukhtoon Pakistani brothers.

I have been witness to your racist rants against Pukhtoons before.

I won't allow a small group of people to post racist tirades against my Pukhtoon blood.

To me, all Pakistanis are equal, be they Punjabi, Pukhtoon, Urdu speaker, Sunni, Shia, Ahle Hadees, etc.

Regarding the Indian false-flagger, explain the above screenshot which I posted. I think it speaks for itself.

Not only is this ID Islamophobic, it is racist against Punjabis and Pukhtoons, and tries to create ethnic tension between Urdu speakers and others by passing off as a Pakistani.

All tell tale signs of Indian false-flagger.

Wrora, te senga ye?

We are Pakistanis, proud patriots, we recognize the sacrifices Pukhtoons made for our country in every war and every conflict.

We pay homage to our brave people of KP and Northern Balochistan who faced the brunt of Indian funded TTP terror wave.

We pray for Pukhtoon youth specifically targeted and slaughtered twice in Pakhawar, first APS and then in the recent madrassa attack by the Indians.

What Indians fear most is good relations between Afghanistan and Pakistan, because they can no longer distract Pakistan on the Western front.

They know once Afghan mess is sorted. The Taliban will go all in to support Pakistan in any war which we have with India. The scenario where battle-hardened lashkars flood Kashmir during wartime is so frightening for Hindu Indians that they have come on this forum to dissuade us from this eventuality.

Fact is, this is bound to happen regardless of what they do.

This ID had been banned previously for his Islamophobic posts and for replying to every one of my posts on Afghan-Pakistan relations by calling me 'Taliban.'

He has just come back from a ban of several months, so let everyone ponder on that.
10/10 may the force be with you.

Like India, Pashtunes are known as PATHANS in Punjab.In Punjab people who claim Pathan are of different ethnicities,
Pashto speaking
Saraiki speaking
Punjabi speaking
Potohari speaking
Haryanvi speaking

The differentiating lines between Punjabis, Paharis, Seraikis and Pukhtoons are sometimes very blurred..

Like for example Niyazis are Pukhtoons who live mostly in Central Punjab, Imran Khan is one of them. Many of them speak Hindko and Punjabi traditionally.
Bhai tou bohat rota hai...

Cliftonite ke strong points hain .... Your refutations are not based on facts and logic but rather an emotional outcry of ummah chummah and ethnic connection.

Don't open your foul mouth about Pukhtoons again.

He's protecting cliffy the indian. Probably a false-flagger aswell.

Probably went to the same school in Andra Pradesh. Vijaynarawajalakshadwad shiv lingham.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom