What's new

Support ISI change your avatar and profile picture

How come some European countries like Liechtenstein - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia dont need an army to keep them united. Think about it. May be its too tall an order to ask for!
Its area is just over 160 square kilometres (62 square miles), and it has an estimated population of 35,000.

Liechtenstein is the smallest yet the richest (by measure of GDP per capita) German-speaking country and the only country to lie entirely within the Alps. It is known as a principality as it is a constitutional monarchy headed by a prince.

Liechtenstein's army was disbanded in 1868 for financial reasons.

So we need a monarchy?! :unsure:

Show me 1 relevant post of urs in this thread and i will do the same.

Btw.. report this post too..
@SpArK so you mean I cant question what Indians are doing on a thread not relating to them? How is this against the rules? Or how is this even trolling? It is related to the thread...How do we changing our avatar to ISI/ Pak Army/ Pakistani flag concern Indians?

Last edited:
Its area is just over 160 square kilometres (62 square miles), and it has an estimated population of 35,000.

Liechtenstein is the smallest yet the richest (by measure of GDP per capita) German-speaking country and the only country to lie entirely within the Alps. It is known as a principality as it is a constitutional monarchy headed by a prince.

So we need a monarchy?! :unsure:

@SpArK so you mean I cant question what Indians are doing on a thread not relating to them? How is this against the rules? Or how is this even trolling? It is related to the thread...How do we changing our avatar to ISI/ Pak Army/ Pakistani flag concern Indians?

Sorry, i no speak English. I no reply. i watch people change avatar only ...sorry

Whatever you say, it will be reported.

Report report report report report Indians.. report Indians.. 24 x 7

Its simple. If mods are worthwhile (which I believe they are), such nonsense reports wont influence them
On the other hand, if these tactics do influence them, then so be it. At most its a ban..

Well , ISI is govt agency and it has right to pursue the case in court and they are doing it. If any rogue element working inside this agency need to be point out and punish. Let our crippled judicial system take its course. Plus its time to bring Geo in judicial light.

Dont see @SpArK giving you a -ve rating for derailing :whistle: or is that reserved for Pakistanis only?

On topic...

I support Pakistan than anyone saving it....One needs to convince me...

I admire the army that they always helped in relief....Not sure what I need to admire ISI for...

Dont see @SpArK giving you a -ve rating for derailing :whistle: or is that reserved for Pakistanis only?

On topic...

I admire the army that they always helped in relief....Not sure what I need to admire ISI for...

Off topic. Reported again.

The one trolling never says he/she is trolling. But he/she still defends.. Your last couple of posts are a case in point.. Anyway, some other place and time..
Reported for derailing based on a grudge from another thread! :tup:

Well , ISI is govt agency and it has right to pursue the case in court and they are doing it. If any rogue element working inside this agency need to be point out and punish. Let our crippled judicial system take its course. Plus its time to bring Geo in judicial light.
How will one prove that?! :unsure:

Off topic. Reported again.
Reported for misuse of power ...and reporting an on topic post:

Dont see @SpArK giving you a -ve rating for derailing or is that reserved for Pakistanis only?

On topic...

Back
Top Bottom