What's new

Support ISI change your avatar and profile picture

Yea but the credit goes to the efficient RAW for managing to pull spy Pigeons out of the sky and make some small time businessmen from Lahore into front page news not to mention issuing the ten commandments for the most wanted list. You may be fond of playing with a ball or two but rest assured members on this forum have little say in the power corridors and apart from a few in Geo, who after the initial knee jerk have changed their tone. Pakistan is currently on a war footing and there may well be vested interests against the ISI as they are very much getting the wrong end of the stick, but then this shouldn't come as a news to you, I mean wasn't some Blue Star General recently attacked in London.

Yes - Lt Gen Brar was attacked in london when he was walking with his wife. It isn't a failure of RAW or a RAW operation if that's what you intend to imply by bringing that up because neither did the good general or his wife, or the Indian media or anyone else blame RAW for the attack - neither did anyone criticize RAW for it. He did travel and moved around alone against warnings of not to do it.

I don't suppose you want to engage into a RAW vs ISI success vs failure discussion do you, because I am not interested. I agree to your other points though..

for patriotic pakistanies even the biggest failures of their so called intelligence agency will be a source of inspiration and will give them goosebumps.

and its really funny when they come with statements like 'our boys never miss' etc etc
bcz two US choppers fly in like pigeons and carry out a combat operation in a place where you have an army contentment and your boys are clueless like sitting ducks...what sort of intelligence agency you have got out there
Slow moving rubber boat, so called blue water navy, sailing down India's throat, calling and then locking down the financial capital for two days.....i mean what kind of shining supa powa .... sitting ducks or sleeping Cows. ??

Verbal diarrhoea.
The way you Indians put the blame of all your ills on ISI, speaks volumes for it's weakness.

Strength is not about hosting terrorist attacks but about meeting objectives.

They have to resort to such tactics for so long and still failing speaks volume about their strength.

Yes - Lt Gen Brar was attacked in london when he was walking with his wife. It isn't a failure of RAW or a RAW operation if that's what you intend to imply by bringing that up because neither did the good general or his wife, or the Indian media or anyone else blame RAW for the attack - neither did anyone criticize RAW for it. He did travel and moved around alone against warnings of not to do it.

I don't suppose you want to engage into a RAW vs ISI success vs failure discussion do you, because I am not interested. I agree to your other points though..

No dude you read me wrong, i was implying that the General was attacked for something which happened some 30 years earlier. the catch was '' Vested interests''.... hope you get my meaning.

You wont understand it, but let me try anyway....

A bunch of looney toons running a support the ISI campaign is funny..

And, pathetic if ISI actually counts on the social media campaign to make some difference.

You are not making the ISI stronger but making it look ridiculous in front of an international audience.

What is ever more funny, is indian behavior vis-à-vis ISI. You guys have been brainwashed by bollywood type massala, and now you think you are capable of running indian foreign policy. While your real problem is how to feed you children who are dying because of hunger, how to get ride of issues such as rape, more than 40 millions prostitute because of poverty, toilets, farmers commiting suicides etc.
Helas instead of focussing on your own problems you are waging your holy keyboard hindu warriors war against pakistanis Army, while they have done nothing to you. Please go outside and give your brain littel bit of rest.

They have to resort to such tactics for so long and still failing speaks volume about their strength.
Tell me why would we kill poor innocent indians while they are dying from hunger, why would we waste our monney on killing your fellows countrymens?

Thank you for proving my point.... I.E....blame all that happens in India on ISI.
As for talking failures, well your Mr Moscow will certainly not agree with you.

Trolling is what you are doing right now by telling with your off topic posts of what someone should do and not do, come back when there is rule against it.
That is not even the definition of trolling... You are trolling by trying to justify what you people are doing in a thread not related to you in the least of ways!

If for you it is "funny and pathetic" then why indulge in it?

Tell me why would we kill poor innocent indians while they are dying from hunger, why would we waste our monney on killing your fellows countrymens?

You dont want me to reply, right?

By the way, same here, we too dont want to kill pakistanis. Religion of peace is already hosting bombs on a daily basis leave alone fcked up economy and all other human problems.

Indians are not innocent, they are kafirs. You guys do get dividends up in jannat for killing us. And yes you cant waste money, you dont have money. The one you have, US and IMF ask for accounts. :lol:

Thank you for proving my point.... I.E....blame all that happens in India on ISI.
As for talking failures, well your Mr Moscow will certainly not agree with you.

Unlike Mr USA own you, we dont own any Mr Moscow. Till Mr India is happy in achieving its objective and Mr pakistan failing in keeping its map intact, we are well off.

That is not even the definition of trolling... You are trolling by trying to justify what you people are doing in a thread not related to you in the least of ways!

The objective of the thread is written clearly in bold and in perfect grammar that asks people to change their avatar and profile picture.

Every other post other than the ones doing so or disagreeing so or even pointing out that the objective has failed by typing "Thread fail" is non relevant , as the thread header says something else.

Cooking up your own definition of trolling, on threads without understanding the context and reporting constantly on Indians posts while they reply to something that is thrown upon them has been noticed from you recently.

pehlaypakistan.jpg

The objective of the thread is written clearly in bold and in perfect grammar that asks people to change their avatar and profile picture.

Every other post other than the ones doing so or disagreeing so or even pointing out that the objective has failed by typing "Thread fail" is non relevant , as the thread header says something else.

1stly, My question was what is the purpose of Indians on this "pathetic" and "funny" (to them) thread?

2ndly, The OP only asked/ requested as a poster...He didnt force nor order...so whats the problem with him throwing his opinion as everyother person on the forum does? Again my question is how does this relate to Indians typing rubbish like thread fail when it does not even concern them?

Cooking up your own definition of trolling, on threads without understanding the context and reporting constantly on Indians posts while they reply to something that is thrown upon them has been noticed from you recently
I report Indian posters derailing a thread not concerning them...If it was a social issue/ humantarian issue/ or even an opinion section where your opinion will carry weight I can understand Indians' concern...However, on a thread asking Pakistanis to change their pix to support a cause a Pakistani supports is not Indian concern from far and wide! So, reporting such Indian posters as derailing is not wrong...

1stly, My question was what is the purpose of Indians on this "pathetic" and "funny" (to them) thread?

2ndly, The OP only asked/ requested as a poster...He didnt force nor order...so whats the problem with him throwing his opinion as everyother person on the forum does? Again my question is how does this relate to Indians typing rubbish like thread fail when it does not even concern them?
y

For once , its good to actually look up in the thread( any thread) and post something relevant to it rather than looking at what Indians do in threads every time you log in and jump on every opportunity to use that report button on them.

For once.... just once... one time... ek baar.

You wont understand it, but let me try anyway....

A bunch of looney toons running a support the ISI campaign is funny..

And, pathetic if ISI actually counts on the social media campaign to make some difference.

You are not making the ISI stronger but making it look ridiculous in front of an international audience.
We can understand that a bunch of loosers don't like it. Bunch of pathetic slums ,is not an international audience. Use burnol if this small thread keeping you in trouble.

:raise: Actually @SpArK you being TT and doing this while you also have your own Indian forum...What if someone wrote change the profile pix for Modi/ BJP whatever and a Pakistani walks in and says fail thread this is no place to count votes....

Would that be relevant?! :unsure:

For once , its good to actually look up in the thread( any thread) and post something relevant to it rather than looking at what Indians do in threads every time you log in and jump on every opportunity to use that report button on them.

For once.... just once... one time... ek baar.
I do read the thread...that is how I know its not Indian's business and they are just bouncing in! :agree:

Back
Top Bottom