What's new

Support ISI change your avatar and profile picture

:raise: Actually @SpArK you being TT and doing this while you also have your own Indian forum...What if someone wrote change the profile pix for Modi/ BJP whatever and a Pakistani walks in and says fail thread this is no place to count votes....

Would that be relevant?! :unsure:

If the objective is not attained its called fail.
Its same for Indian, american, or Pakistani..

Slow moving rubber boat, so called blue water navy, sailing down India's throat, calling and then locking down the financial capital for two days.....i mean what kind of shining supa powa .... sitting ducks or sleeping Cows. ??
ha ha but i never claimed our intelligence agency is any good , we criticize our agencies wherever it is necessary , we feel it is a process for positive transformation.
like you we are not blind.

You wont understand it, but let me try anyway....

A bunch of looney toons running a support the ISI campaign is funny..

And, pathetic if ISI actually counts on the social media campaign to make some difference.

You are not making the ISI stronger but making it look ridiculous in front of an international audience.
The forum is a place to exchange Ideas and voice...1 person wants to voice out ISI zindabaad another wants to say Pak Army Zindabaad another comes in and says Pakistan zindabaad...how does this concern Indians? Pry do explain! Dont Indians believe in freedom of voice or does freedom of expression suddenly make something ridiculous? :undecided:

If the objective is not attained its called fail.
Its same for Indian, american, or Pakistani..
So according to you the objective is supposed to be attained on the 1st page itself?

Thread fail alert.

I will keep it in mind! :tup:

Slow moving rubber boat, so called blue water navy, sailing down India's throat, calling and then locking down the financial capital for two days.....i mean what kind of shining supa powa .... sitting ducks or sleeping Cows. ??
Or flying pigs from Kamra and Mehran base that can fly no more.. Eh ?

Nope anytime.

Good.

Also do remember the last post.. ( for once, ek baar, talk on topics)
I came in to talk on topic but after seeing Indians coming in and trolling on a topic which is none of their business...I lost the appeal!

We dont go to election threads and say...Modi looks pathetic and funny shouldnt support him...

Manmohan singh blaa blaaa...See the difference? Please learn what is trolling then you will know not to indulge in it! :tup: Now kindly get off our thread!

Or campaigning for Modi online is funny and pathetic

I came in to talk on topic but after seeing Indians coming in and trolling on a topic which is none of their business...I lost the appeal!
Says the person who posted an article about Honor killing in India under a thread about honor killing in Pakistan. Talk about trolling.. Or hypocrisy.. Take your pick :)

Says the person who posted an article about Honor killing in India under a thread about honor killing in Pakistan. Talk about trolling.. Or hypocrisy.. Take your pick :)
Ahh another grudge holder!

I had explained on that thread why I brought it in... derailing are we?! :unsure:

We dont go to election threads and say...Modi looks pathetic and funny shouldnt support him...

Manmohan singh blaa blaaa...See the difference? Please learn what is trolling then you will know not to indulge in it! :tup: Now kindly get off our thread!

Ok please try to make the point now or after some time.

I agree.. infact a super Indian obsessed guy who returned recently has opened many threads on Modi. You can check it out urself in South asian section. This guy is specialized in India specific thread.. and always seen in Indian threads.

Im off. Would be reading your valuable points too.

Regards

It is ridiculous to support an unaccountable Army Intelligence Agency in this way. Hope one day you will raise your voice to support development, HDI, pluralism of your country in the same manner.

Please don't ask for the moon from these guys! Are you out of your mind? :-)

Or campaigning for Modi online is funny and pathetic

There is a lot more meddling of your media in Indian elections vis-a-vis Modi getting elected that they are soooo scared of

We love Pakistan no matter what. Just because few wannabe Liberal hippies think its fun to label accusations against Pak Army to gain support from international lobbies doesn't mean we will listen to these fake journalists.

Pak Army is the one that keeps us united, they help us during the hardest times. When disaster strikes the politicians and wannabe liberals run into their caves yet its our army jawans that help us day and night distributing food, clothes and rescuing the victims.

To GEO news no matter how much money you take from a certain lobby to malign our Army most of Pakistanis will continue to support our beloved armed forces.

Pakistan Zindabad:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

How come some European countries like Liechtenstein - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia dont need an army to keep them united. Think about it. May be its too tall an order to ask for!

Please don't ask for the moon from these guys! Are you out of your mind? :-)
@SpArK please show me how this is relevant? I can point out a few others...

Ok please try to make the point now or after some time.

I agree.. infact a super Indian obsessed guy who returned recently has opened many threads on Modi. You can check it out urself in South asian section. This guy is specialized in India specific thread.. and always seen in Indian threads.

Im off. Would be reading your valuable points too.

Regards

So this is revenge?

Back
Top Bottom