What's new

Support ISI change your avatar and profile picture

And yet each time a war was waged with India, a general was sitting in power or directly responsible for it.
Are you talking about kargil war? or 1948 kashmire liberation war?---listen bro i am not here to troll pakistani or fight with them, and you know what i mean so please don't derail the thread, and don't troll.

Go take a **** and mind your own business....
It's not his fault he's indian, he was born morron

Because the whole support the ISI is funny and pathetic at the same time.
How?? If We are supporting Our National Intelligence agency whats wrong with it.. if we are negating the propaganda of Hamid Mir AKA Traitor whats wrong with it...?? And Boy what are u doing here go and play somewhere else...

Verbal diarrhoea.
The way you Indians put the blame of all your ills on ISI, speaks volumes for it's weakness.

And vice versa with RAW being blamed for every ill of Pakistan - but that doesn't amount to jack, the sign of weakness is that the feared ISI has become a ball that is being tossed around between a bunch of ultra nationalists and liberals.

Yeah that's why I(Tameem) is dying to talk to killers of 50000 Pakistanis.
Well i guess the keyboard warriors of PDF haven't really been to FATA, and surroundings. People there are equally critical of role of military (especially intelligentsia) as they are of Talibans and local militants. Even in swat the army has to set up a cantonment to keep militants from coming back, what does this say about the successful operation there? The problem with the military leadership is that they are not willing to take the full responsibility of operation to themselves nor allow government to take the full responsibility by intervening in the negotiation process.
Well in Kargil war there was an imbecile civilian PM who didn't know that his country was going for war. What an incompetent douchebag he was/is.
Well he wasn't alone in darkness, ever wondered why PAF never showed up to support army in Kargil? probably members get a memory wash after every post that's why they keep coming up with such stuff again and again.

for patriotic pakistanies even the biggest failures of their so called intelligence agency will be a source of inspiration and will give them goosebumps.

and its really funny when they come with statements like 'our boys never miss' etc etc
bcz two US choppers fly in like pigeons and carry out a combat operation in a place where you have an army contentment and your boys are clueless like sitting ducks...what sort of intelligence agency you have got out there

I support Pakistan:pakistan:, more than Army or ISI:coffee:
which Pakistan? Pakistan of Taliban brothers? or BLA?
would you change it to Akbar Bughti? your minister has named Quetta express in his name. do remember his organisation executes Punjabis by marching them out of the buses and blowing up the trains.

cant expect any better from you when the defence minister revolts against the army and shows support to TTP and BLA

Are you talking about kargil war? or 1948 kashmire liberation war?---listen bro i am not here to troll pakistani or fight with them, and you know what i mean so please don't derail the thread, and don't troll.
I am talking about All the wars
1948: Elements in Military collude with then PM Liaquat Ali Khan (shaheed) and Finance Minister Gul Khan to motivate tribals to invade Kashmir. Quaid (and most probably then COAS) is kept in complete darkness. Quaid ensured a status quo with Maharaja for a political solution of Kashmir. As a result of Invasion, Maharaja calls for Indian help and the birth of Kashmir issue takes place.
1965: Operation Gibraltar: Gone out of control, turns into an international conflict.
1971: Operation Search Light: Atrocities against Bengalis, the Gen "tiger" niazi vowes to change the race of bengalis by rappping. Results in separation of East Pakistan
1984: India Invades Siachin Glacier, Army is caught off guard. Gen Zia, in order to hide his and his comrades incompetence, silences over the issue, providing India with crucial time to establish a stronghold instead of internationalizing the issue like India did in Kargil.
1999: Kargil: Adventure went bad: ~2000 good men lost to insane bombing and shelling by Indian troops.India internationalize the issue tagging Kashmir cause as terrorism for first time and isolating Pakistan in international community.

How?? If We are supporting Our National Intelligence agency whats wrong with it.. if we are negating the propaganda of Hamid Mir AKA Traitor whats wrong with it...?? And Boy what are u doing here go and play somewhere else...

You wont understand it, but let me try anyway....

A bunch of looney toons running a support the ISI campaign is funny..

And, pathetic if ISI actually counts on the social media campaign to make some difference.

You are not making the ISI stronger but making it look ridiculous in front of an international audience.

and Indians fall in that category?? my question was regarding why Indians are trolling on this thread? Is it Indian habit to butt in anything to do with us discussing our country and intelligence and stuff?

which Pakistan? Pakistan of Taliban brothers? or BLA?
would you change it to Akbar Bughti? your minister has named Quetta express in his name. do remember his organisation executes Punjabis by marching them out of the buses and blowing up the trains.

cant expect any better from you when the defence minister revolts against the army and shows support to TTP and BLA

Since when Akbar Bugti become a hero for Nawaz Sharif? I was shocked to listen to Noora fan boys on TV talking about Akbar Bugti.

Akbar Bugti had been alive if he had not killed Pakistani army Officers.

and Indians fall in that category?? my question was regarding why Indians are trolling on this thread? Is it Indian habit to butt in anything to do with us discussing our country and intelligence and stuff?

Trolling is what you are doing right now by telling with your off topic posts of what someone should do and not do, come back when there is rule against it.

And vice versa with RAW being blamed for every ill of Pakistan - but that doesn't amount to jack, the sign of weakness is that the feared ISI has become a ball that is being tossed around between a bunch of ultra nationalists and liberals.
Yea but the credit goes to the efficient RAW for managing to pull spy Pigeons out of the sky and make some small time businessmen from Lahore into front page news not to mention issuing the ten commandments for the most wanted list. You may be fond of playing with a ball or two but rest assured members on this forum have little say in the power corridors and apart from a few in Geo, who after the initial knee jerk have changed their tone. Pakistan is currently on a war footing and there may well be vested interests against the ISI as they are very much getting the wrong end of the stick, but then this shouldn't come as a news to you, I mean wasn't some Blue Star General recently attacked in London.

Back
Top Bottom