What's new

Support ISI change your avatar and profile picture

It is ridiculous to support an unaccountable Army Intelligence Agency in this way. Hope one day you will raise your voice to support development, HDI, pluralism of your country in the same manner.

It is ridiculous to support an unaccountable army , a roug intelligence agency (raw) so blindly ... :crazy::suicide:

i hope against hope that one day you indians would raise your voice to support development, HDI, pluralism of your country in the same manner ... :coffee:
:pakistan:

sab_say_pehlay_pakistan__by_rebel561.jpg

Ok just tells me how many Pakistanis are killed by India in wars and how many by your brethren in arms:coffee:
Mr several and How many Pakistan Army is killed you want to tell and How many your politicians have killed their opponents please also tell that stop coming up with lies

Saying the ISI or Army should rule Pakistan is like saying the American Armed Forces or the CIA should rule the US. It's stupid to say the least. If you're not happy with the current leaders, vote for better ones next time.
At the end of the day just remember: these 'leaders' originate from the people. If the people are rotten, so will the leaders be. Prove it wrong in the next election.

Veena Malik is a great ISI fan. She got a tattoo of ISI on arms. She showed us ALL. I mean....LITERALLY!

It is ridiculous to support an unaccountable Army Intelligence Agency in this way. Hope one day you will raise your voice to support development, HDI, pluralism of your country in the same manner.
I hope you will ask accountablety to your army about what they are doing in kashmir, or what they have done in punjab in 1984...and i hope also one day you will mind your own business rather than doing hypocrite in other matters.

Ok just tells me how many Pakistanis are killed by India in wars and how many by your brethren in arms:coffee:
So please go and live in gujrat then you will get a better taste, or simply ask to indian muslim. And i hope you will realize the importance of pakisan army.

I hope you will ask accountablety to your army about what they are doing in kashmir, or what they have done in punjab in 1984...and i hope also one day you will mind your own business rather than doing hypocrite in other matters.

So please go and live in gujrat then you will get a better taste, or simply ask to indian muslim. And i hope you will realize the importance of pakisan army.

Ill-logical opinions with no basis is the rule in pakistan.

U guys are cheering for the army dictatorship,u ppl deserve to be where u are.if it keeps on going like this one day u guys will end up like saudi,having usa bases on ur soil and no free thinking

Back
Top Bottom