What's new

Support ISI change your avatar and profile picture

Ill-logical opinions with no basis is the rule in pakistan.

U guys are cheering for the army dictatorship,u ppl deserve to be where u are.if it keeps on going like this one day u guys will end up like saudi,having usa bases on ur soil and no free thinking

And an indian sikh will give us a lesson about logical opinions, while you are famous for jokes, right?
mouahhahahahaha

Since you know a sh!t about us, mind your own business, why picking your bloody noose in other matters, you guys aslo deserve where you are, get kicked your *** by hindus, farmers are doing suicide each and every day...

What a failed organization ISI has become that many citizens are accusing it and nauseating juvenile nationalists are supporting it on an open forum.

In an Ideal situation for a spy agency no one should even know the name of its chief let alone talking about them on any topic.

What a dysfunctional state of affair.

Is ISI really a spy agency or a brass band group which needs people to dance for them for 'honsla-afzai' support ?

Ok just tells me how many Pakistanis are killed by India in wars and how many by your brethren in arms:coffee:

Now that is uncalled for. You are accusing Pakistan army of purposely killing innocent civilians. That is harsh statement.

What a failed organization ISI has become that many citizens are accusing it and nauseating juvenile nationalists are supporting it on an open forum.

In an Ideal situation for a spy agency no one should even know the name of its chief let alone talking about them on any topic.

What a dysfunctional state of affair.

Is ISI really a spy agency or a brass band group which needs people to dance for them for 'honsla-afzai' support ?

Sign of weakness.

And an indian sikh will give us a lesson about logical opinions, while you are famous for jokes, right?
mouahhahahahaha

Since you know a sh!t about us, mind your own business, why picking your bloody noose in other matters, you guys aslo deserve where you are, get kicked your *** by hindus, farmers are doing suicide each and every day...

I don't expect a pakistani to answer anything without invoking religion and caste,no wonder u are parroting the same line

I don't expect a pakistani to answer anything without invoking religion and caste,no wonder u are parroting the same line

I don't expect a logical discussion with indians whose source of knowledge is bollywood films, and pretend to be scholar on pdf and give us lesson on democracy.

I support Pakistan:pakistan:, more than Army or ISI:coffee:

Yeah that's why I(Tameem) is dying to talk to killers of 50000 Pakistanis.

And yet each time a war was waged with India, a general was sitting in power or directly responsible for it.

Well in Kargil war there was an imbecile civilian PM who didn't know that his country was going for war. What an incompetent douchebag he was/is.

I am not sure why Indians have butted their foot in this thread?! Obsession or cant live without vomiting hate/confusion and annoyance among Pakistanis?

Because the whole support the ISI is funny and pathetic at the same time.

It is ridiculous to support an unaccountable Army Intelligence Agency in this way. Hope one day you will raise your voice to support development, HDI, pluralism of your country in the same manner.
Go take a **** and mind your own business....

Back
Top Bottom