What's new

Support ISI change your avatar and profile picture

Well Nawaz Is Making that mistake again which he did in 1999 i say don't tease Army And ISI or The Results Are goona Bad For Him And so called Democracy.

PAK ARMY AND ISI ZINDABAD

@Zarvan Sir avatar Changed :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::welcome:to:pdf:

Well Nawaz Is Making that mistake again which he did in 1999 i say don't tease Army And ISI or The Results Are goona Bad For Him And so called Democracy.

PAK ARMY AND ISI ZINDABAD

Army & ISI are not whole Pakistan but one of the state institutions therefore in current scenario it is quite pragmatic to support this institution because unfortunately we couldn’t find pro-Pakistan civilian government from both major parties PPP & PMLN. Both parties have critical track record of spying on Pakistan for rival countries although they have mocked democratic intentions to nailed out piece of resistance to get the way out of their plan of ‘all in all & for sale/trade’. So in tenure of each party steps are taken in order to bring these (Patriotic to some extent) institutions under civilian control as in other democratic or non-democratic system countries when pushing IB to take check on military & ISI indeed step towards the plan. But one should tell them that our civilian government has not reached to degree of maturity and trust worthy to get such privileges or state rights.

Media is not doubt went out of control and stands as actual threat to national security when some foreign funded journalists now attaching prime assets of country, attaching the roots of the state in order to get international attention to mutually (civilian government, foreign anti-Pakistan actors, funded Pakistani media) support DEMOCRATIC agenda. So we can say Meesaqe Jamhooriat, freedom of press/journalism and democracy has lined up against the Pro-Pakistan institutions and the stability of the state.

Army & ISI should answer in tune that it should be lesson for all but not in cost of derailing DEMOCRACY.

Last edited:
Keep Calm n Love ISI...

Attachments

• 1398137212084.jpg
    1398137212084.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 48
So does that means you no longer support terrorist TTP, and no longer consider ISI and Pak Armed Forces “as rented Armed Forces”?
When I supported TTP I am saying their was no TTP when Army entered Tribal areas Army used all its tools which resulted in deaths of several civilians too and I am still against Musharraf and how he became pet of USA and harmed his own institution more than anything else that destroyed Armed Forces image so to get out of that war we need to talk to our people get rid of USA alliance win as many groups on our side than take out those who still create fasad and also implement Shariah if TTP will be ended soon some other group will rise and demand shariah and may take weapons to do it

Press Release
PakArmedForces.png

No PR85/2014-ISPRDated: April 22, 2014
Rawalpindi - April 22, 2014:
General Raheel Sharif, Chief of Army Staff visited Directorate General Inter Services Intelligence (ISI) today. On arrival at Headquarters, Lieutenant General Zahir ul Islam, DG ISI received COAS. He was given detailed briefing on internal and external security situation of the country. COAS appreciated the role of ISI towards national security and lauded the contributions and sacrifices of its officers and men towards strengthening the defence of the motherland.

When I supported TTP I am saying their was no TTP when Army entered Tribal areas Army used all its tools which resulted in deaths of several civilians too and I am still against Musharraf and how he became pet of USA and harmed his own institution more than anything else that destroyed Armed Forces image so to get out of that war we need to talk to our people get rid of USA alliance win as many groups on our side than take out those who still create fasad and also implement Shariah if TTP will be ended soon some other group will rise and demand shariah and may take weapons to do it

ya allah! TTP representive also supports Pak Army! Achhe din Aane wale hain ;)

I know since this thread has been started.. it has caused some serious butthurt even more than what Hamid Mir experienced in his " Sherir kay nechay walay Hisay may"

reminds me of Master Yoda

I-Sense-Butthurt-75000244666.jpg

but no matter I advise every one to

2053758.png
Hahaha I like it brother.

Back
Top Bottom