What's new

Sunil Gavaskar criticises BCCI's decision to resume ties with Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
we will never do it go cry as you doing since 26-11:rofl:

wo khara hai hafiz saeed ja ker ukhaar lo jo ukharna hai :rofl:

image from 3 days before
Jahan Hafeez Saeed jaise khule ghumte hain aur masoom log rojana mare jate hain wahan kya hi ukhadega koi............:rofl:

No offence......:enjoy:

mery khayal se india need BALLS .you guys always point out USA will do your job grow up come and do it . Ever indian drone crossed LOC ? lolz USA did that not india you guys threat us your daddy ? apni back main daam dalo :rofl:

if i admit it then look our 6-7 guys crossed border killed 196 indians and fight 3 -4 days with whole india and die . isy kehty hai dam :meeting:
sir again u forget PNS Mehran attack they attack ur headquarter of the Pakistan Navy .:coffee:

Jahan Hafeez Saeed jaise khule ghumte hain aur masoom log rojana mare jate hain wahan kya hi ukhadega koi............:rofl:

No offence......:enjoy:

and then you guys should STF do something or don't cry . since 26 November 2008 till 16 july 2012 what your gov did then crying bashing and crying ? its been 4 years now ? send some bollywood type for attack them or arrest them ? nothing just crying on net

leave it tell me now what india did since December 24, 1999 till today abut kandhar hijacking ? its been now 13 years now all of them are free and enjoying there lives ? in fact you guys knee dwon again and again to terrorists and its pak army SSG never ever giveup to hijackers should i remember you ? your gov is pusssssy cat nothing more and you guys inspired from bollywood and indian media trolling here day night nothing more can do the eat daal chawal in small pots and trolling on net .:tdown:

this pic is shame for indians why don't you guys use sunny deol or your great sanjy dutt that one month of hijacking by pakistanis ?:rofl:

KandaharHijacking.jpg

mery khayal se india need BALLS .you guys always point out USA will do your job grow up come and do it . Ever indian drone crossed LOC ?

Kya karein Pakistan is not India's lapdog. It proudly serves US that way :pakistan:

sir again u forget PNS Mehran attack they attack ur headquarter of the Pakistan Navy .:coffee:

indians ? ohhh so sorry you guys can't fight our street dog let alone us . hindu scared from snake make him god :rofl:

Kya karein Pakistan is not India's lapdog. It proudly serves US that way :pakistan:

as india always have a daddy remember soviet now USA .:rofl:

in return how many killed in kashmir ? i think more :rofl:

rs-one-lakh.jpeg

horrendos, looks like he was raped and than the indians cruelly smacked his head against the wall using the indian foot

as india always have a daddy remember soviet now USA .:rofl:

Still India never allowed US/Soviet arm forces to have base on our soil, kill our citizens like dogs, allow agents to kill common men and flee and disrespect parliament's decisions. In fact time to time India shows them _|_ in the matters which doesn't suit India be it some arm deals or their attempts to affect our various decisions. Is nu kehnde ne BALLS. But sadly for u it means just cricket or tennis balls....asli tusi shayad kadi vekhiya ni. Sorry to know that :disagree:

Tons of Pakistan Supported terrorists.. and you give me the numbers....

thats one of best tool against india to teach them a lesson if we stay quit they will overcome on us we should must fire on LOC and help mujahdeen to kill terrorist indian army .:tup:

and then you guys should STF do something or don't cry . since 26 November 2008 till 16 july 2012 what your gov did then crying bashing and crying ? its been 4 years now ? send some bollywood type for attack them or arrest them ? nothing just crying on net

leave it tell me now what india did since December 24, 1999 till today abut kandhar hijacking ? its been now 13 years now all of them are free and enjoying there lives ? in fact you guys knee dwon again and again to terrorists and its pak army SSG never ever giveup to hijackers should i remember you ? your gov is pusssssy cat nothing more and you guys inspired from bollywood and indian media trolling here day night nothing more can do the eat daal chawal in small pots and trolling on net .:tdown:

this pic is shame for indians why don't you guys use sunny deol or your great sanjy dutt that one month of hijacking by pakistanis ?:rofl:
Aww...hit a nerve.....

We got what we needed from 26/11.....

R&AW created fake hijacking and turned world opinion of Kashmiri independence movement to terrorism.

There was a line Hassan Nissar said in one of the interview "Why we are fighting for Kashmir when we lost East Pakistan which was ours?(Kashmir lete lete, east Pakistan ganvaa diya jo apne paas hi tha) Country is going in anarchy and we are still stuck on Kashmir...."

Its easy to call others incompetent than looking back at ourselves. What I preached I follow.

R&AW already supporting BLA in Afghanistan......the situation has just reversed......each day 26/11 happens in Pakistan.....

Giving up those terrorists proved to world that the group behind the hijacking has roots in Pakistan too...so all world knows that pakistan's soil is used by terrorists.

So if we want to take into account of all dirty games, tell me who ended up as winner even with blood on hands of innocent people.....

This is the situation, look at the bigger picture India has painted, we do same as you do, but no one raise any voice against us, rather invest in our country, and we are developing faster than Pakistan. That's called master stroke, Dirty Politics at Best, which is only way left for us to deal with this situation.

You should read Sun Tzu "The Art of War", the book which even Chinese also follows.....

P.S, - This post is not intended to hurt anyone, but to express the common man's point of view in broader context. no more off topic post.....Peace.

Its funny how some people are having issues yet they are sitting in a PAKISTAN defense forum :D

[=KRAIT;3190998]Aww...hit a nerve.....

We got what we needed from 26/11.....

yes 195 killed and 310 injured

R&AW created fake hijacking and turned world opinion of Kashmiri independence movement to terrorism.
lola face palm like cat

There was a line Hassan Nissar said in one of the interview "Why we are fighting for Kashmir when we lost East Pakistan which was ours?(Kashmir lete lete, east Pakistan ganvaa diya jo apne paas hi tha) Country is going in anarchy and we are still stuck on Kashmir...."

he is stupid no one care what arundhati roy or hassan nisar said

I
ts easy to call others incompetent than looking back at ourselves. What I preached I follow.

R&AW already supporting BLA in Afghanistan......the situation has just reversed......

tell to your indians fellow this you guys are same as pakistan call first india a terrorist state then pak

lame excuse over

Giving up those terrorists proved to world that the group behind the hijacking has roots in Pakistan too...so all world knows that pakistan's soil is used by terrorists.

thats good go do whatever you can in fact you are doing

So if we want to take into account of all dirty games, tell me who ended up as winner even with blood on hands of innocent people.....

thats not the problem now
This is the situation, look at the bigger picture India has painted, we do same as you do, but no one raise any voice against us, rather invest in our country, and we are developing faster than Pakistan. That's called master stroke.

You should read Sun Tzu "The Art of War", the book which even Chinese also follows.....

bollywood impact :rofl:
P.S, - This post is not intended to hurt anyone, but to express the common man's point of view in broader context. no more off topic post.....Peace.

we don't care you hurt us as much as you can india

in return how many killed in kashmir like dogs in home ? including 4 last month :eek:i think more :rofl:

rs-one-lakh.jpeg
oh sir i think u want to see this so called state actor who brainwashed by mullah killed by iA.specially second video(live encounter)

or this video non-state actor who brutely killed by indian force

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like your so called Mujahideens are being parceled to Jannat on daily basis courtesy Indian Bullets..oh boy there must be shortage of Hoors.... 72* you fill in the number.

lolz you think ISI cared them ? they are row materiel of war and for usage . let them die :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom