What's new

Sunil Gavaskar criticises BCCI's decision to resume ties with Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
what else option your guys left for me ? i love pakistan more then you all together love your india . be civil get civil else lets have ban together .i am loosed my every thing . i was hoping good but i was wrong . indians are our enemies and you guys teach me .indians hate pakistan you guys teach me these facts .:angry:

Lo ji...ab hum Hindustani ...ek Pakistani se certificate lainge ki hum Log Hindustaan ko kitna pyar karte hain.....aur kuch kehna hai bhai jaan... lol

A typical Pakistani cannot be a friend of India now or ever. This sums up in one sentence the gravitas of being Pakistani.

Who needs peace when people like these are alive?

oh really ,millions last time i heard in kargil 4000 pak soldiers were killed compare to india 500 soldiers were killed on indian side and 1971 96000 were surrended :azn: ,9000 were killed compare to 3843 indian.

how many kargil war coffins scam ? let me remember you ?:rofl:

what else option your guys left for me ? i love pakistan more then you all together love your india . be civil get civil else lets have ban together .i am loosed my every thing . i was hoping good but i was wrong . indians are our enemies and you guys teach me .indians hate pakistan you guys teach me these facts .:angry:
Take a high ground being senior and having experience in the fate of threads like these....all I was observing is how far will you reach...and I got my answer....I love India so much that I give back to society and help it develop rather sitting duck and proving patriotism via keyboard on a forum. The day when you have helped in education of more than 50 students, then come and say that you love your country more than I do....

Peace

Lo ji...ab hum Hindustani ...ek Pakistani se certificate lainge ki hum Log Hindustaan ko kitna pyar karte hain.....aur kuch kehna hai bhai jaan... lol

A typical Pakistani cannot be a friend of India now or ever. This sums up in one sentence the gravitas of being Pakistani.

that was a lesson to yindus . come play it i am sure i can play better on forum . no pakistani eather need you guys as friend :rofl: hum apny jesy dost banaty hain :meeting:

Keep believing in a douche bag like Ganja. Suits you guys very well.

so what about musharraf sir .i know u don't want to belive this because this is hurt ur ego 1 marial pakistani=10 inferior hindus .:pakistan:

so what about musharraf sir .i know u don't want to belive this because this is hurt ur ego 1 marial pakistani=10 inferior hindus .:pakistan:

Musharraf said only 357 soldiers were martyred compared to 4000 figure of Ganja. Make your mind as you are presenting both figures. It is you who is confused here.

I agree with musharraf.

and then you guys should STF do something or don't cry . since 26 November 2008 till 16 july 2012 what your gov did then crying bashing and crying ? its been 4 years now ? send some bollywood type for attack them or arrest them ? nothing just crying on net

leave it tell me now what india did since December 24, 1999 till today abut kandhar hijacking ? its been now 13 years now all of them are free and enjoying there lives ? in fact you guys knee dwon again and again to terrorists and its pak army SSG never ever giveup to hijackers should i remember you ? your gov is pusssssy cat nothing more and you guys inspired from bollywood and indian media trolling here day night nothing more can do the eat daal chawal in small pots and trolling on net .:tdown:

this pic is shame for indians why don't you guys use sunny deol or your great sanjy dutt that one month of hijacking by pakistanis ?:rofl:

KandaharHijacking.jpg

Imran Bhai - Kandhahar where this plane landed - Now India has major operations and consulate there. What more does one need :lol:

we will never do it go cry as you doing since 26-11:rofl:

wo khara hai hafiz saeed ja ker ukhaar lo jo ukharna hai :rofl:

image from 3 days before
306875_463649116987526_1465302935_n.jpg

Joh ukaadna hai ukaad lenge...koi kasar nahi chodegne. :D

:rofl::rofl:

ISLAMABAD, Sept 4 (APP): Sepoy Bajinder Singh, the Indian soldier who was recently captured by Pakistan army in an abortive Indian attack on Pakistani position along the Line of Control (LoC), has said New Delhi had lost about 10,000 soldiers in Kargil crisis. "They (Indian authorities) are telling lie that only 400 soldiers were killed in Kargil, they are hiding the actual causalities to avoid wrath of the Indian nation," he said in a statement.

He said scores of Indian soldiers were injured in the Kargil conflict. He said the hospitals in India were overflowing with the wounded. Bajinder Singh said India army's top brass has been forcing junior soldiers to fight in held Kashmir and at LoC. The Indian Sepoy said the soldiers posted at LoC were living in a very miserable condition. "They are not given proper food and other facilities." Lance Naik Ram Singh in his statement praised Pakistan army for displaying courage and bravery in the Kargil standoff. "They fought like lions, we could not face them," he added.

He also blasted Indian leaders for, "their indifference towards the plight of the soldiers." "They are sitting in New Delhi and do not know about our problems, they are plunging us into a war, rendering scores of women widows."

in return how many killed in kashmir like dogs in home ? including 4 last month :eek:i think more :rofl:

Are you talking about the cease fire violation - then the tally was 2 - BSF and 4 - Pakistani soldiers. :lol:

Imran Bhai - Kandhahar where this plane landed - Now India has major operations and consulate there. What more does one need :lol:

Joh ukaadna hai ukaad lenge...koi kasar nahi chodegne. :D

under US flag jab tak wahaan usa nhi tha indians par nhi marty thy . wait 2014 you guys will run like before :rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

ISLAMABAD, Sept 4 (APP): Sepoy Bajinder Singh, the Indian soldier who was recently captured by Pakistan army in an abortive Indian attack on Pakistani position along the Line of Control (LoC), has said New Delhi had lost about 10,000 soldiers in Kargil crisis. "They (Indian authorities) are telling lie that only 400 soldiers were killed in Kargil, they are hiding the actual causalities to avoid wrath of the Indian nation," he said in a statement.

He said scores of Indian soldiers were injured in the Kargil conflict. He said the hospitals in India were overflowing with the wounded. Bajinder Singh said India army's top brass has been forcing junior soldiers to fight in held Kashmir and at LoC. The Indian Sepoy said the soldiers posted at LoC were living in a very miserable condition. "They are not given proper food and other facilities." Lance Naik Ram Singh in his statement praised Pakistan army for displaying courage and bravery in the Kargil standoff. "They fought like lions, we could not face them," he added.

He also blasted Indian leaders for, "their indifference towards the plight of the soldiers." "They are sitting in New Delhi and do not know about our problems, they are plunging us into a war, rendering scores of women widows."

Bhai mere - if there were 10,000 Indian soldiers in Kargil - do you think Pakistan would have seized the Kargil heights - you occupied posts which were vacated due to winter :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom