What's new

Sunil Gavaskar criticises BCCI's decision to resume ties with Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
26/11 gave India the best diplomatic weapon against Pakistan.....whole wide world now sees Pakistan as possible terrorist sponsoring state.... God have mercy on souls of people who died for a greater good.....

^ I lay down my weapons as you are not ready to admit the truth on your behalf like I did.....so having any type of discussion on this matter is worthless...........Kindly read articles from "unbiased" media....you will get your answer....Do you know five stages of grief....you are in Denial phase....

Peace.

oh sir i think u want to see this so called state actor who brainwashed by mullah killed by iA.specially second video(live encounter)

or this video non-state actor who brutely killed by indian force

bawaaaaaaaaaa its game lets play it i have millions images where indins indian army been killed we should make it pic thread ?

26/11 gave India the best diplomatic weapon against Pakistan.....whole wide world now sees Pakistan as possible terrorist sponsoring state.... God have mercy on souls of people who dies for a greater good.....

since last 4 years what world did for you guys ? :rofl: world sab kery gee ya khud bhi kero gay

BCCI INVITED PAKISTAN TO COME PLAY IN INDIA thats what you earn :rofl:

BCCI INVITED PAKISTAN TO COME PLAY IN INDIA thats what you earn :rofl:

DO u know the background for it ? if not wanna know ? its a complete different topic alltogether and I m sure you will again change the topic after hearing about it in detail :lol:

DO u know the background for it ? if not wanna know ? its a complete different topic alltogether and I m sure you will again change the topic after hearing about it in detail :lol:

why india invite killers of indians ?:rofl: now we will have thousands visas and hundreds ISI agents in india again .god know whats plan of lashker and JUD for this chance :D

bawaaaaaaaaaa its game lets play it i have millions images where indins indian army been killed we should make it pic thread ?
oh really ,millions last time i heard in kargil 4000 pak soldiers were killed compare to india 500 soldiers were killed on indian side and 1971 96000 were surrended :azn: ,9000 were killed compare to 3843 indian.

oh really ,millions last time i heard in kargil 4000 pak soldiers were killed compare to india 500 soldiers were killed on indian side and 1971 96000 were surrended :azn: ,9000 were killed compare to 3843 indian.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

@ Topic

Well said Mr Gavaskar. I agree with him. :tup:

why india invite killers of indians ?:rofl: now we will have thousands visas and hundreds ISI agents in india again .god know whats plan of lashker and JUD for this chance :D
Yaar Imran you are loosing your edge.....why is that....a simple reason to invite....first we made fun out of PCB now we are showing our "commitment " for peace for rest of the world, which we are not going to do....Period.

They didn't even gave death sentence to ajmal qasab and they are demanding our cooperation. :lol:

you indian media at its best :lol:

Yaar Imran you are loosing your edge.....why is that....a simple reason to invite....first we made fun out of PCB now we are showing our "commitment " for peace for rest of the world, which we are not going to do....Period.

what else option your guys left for me ? i love pakistan more then you all together love your india . be civil get civil else lets have ban together .i am loosed my every thing . i was hoping good but i was wrong . indians are our enemies and you guys teach me .indians hate pakistan you guys teach me these facts .:angry:

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3191131 said:
you indian media at its best :lol:

After one decade they will claim that 40,000 pakistani soldiers died and only 5.78 indian soldiers died. :lol:

Personally I don't mind cricket between India and Pakistan but I can see where Sunny's coming from. Remember this is the same Sunil Gavaskar who saved a Muslim family from the mob in the 1993 riots or the same person who went to Karachi after Pakistan won the 1992 WC defying Bal Thackeray. Most people in India believe that the Pakistani establishment is not doing enough to punish the perpetrator of the Mumbai attack and that there are state actors involved in whole process. So I fully understand his POV and there are many who think like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom