What's new

Sunil Gavaskar criticises BCCI's decision to resume ties with Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree,indian hindu terrorists and like of colonel purohit will bomb samjhota train carrying pakistani fans

pakistani javed miandad should release same statement as regards to samjhota train terror attack and its incomplete investigation

but how does this change the fact that Pakistan sponsors terrorism across the globe??

now it has become around the globe, i thought we were talking about mumbai attacks, adnan faruqi?

GO to hell cricket with india we hate india and they are sponsored thousands of killings by RAW sponsored terrorists and even indian terrorists attacked pakistan .say no to india and cricket with india we hate them

225174-officialPHOTOPPI-1312567882-629-640x480.jpg

Happy to hear this... If there is any hope of improvement in the two country's relation with each other, i believe, will come initially through undiplomatic measures between the two countries.The viewing of the other Nation and its citizens as 'enemies' should be removed from peoples' heart.I think the best example was set during the Cricket series of 2004 when the Indian Team visited Pakistan after 15 years.The change within the people was visible across the borders.The Love for Game of cricket turned in to Admiration and love for the cricketers of both sides.Cricketers representing our Nation were welcomed and admired at many parts of Pakistan,likes of colleges etc. Remember words of then Indian PM Sri Vajpayee Khel hi nahi, dil bhi jitye" (Win not only the matches, but the hearts as well. My best wishes are with you)”

Yes man, i am happy for you too,i hope pakistan send more terrorist and kill more Indian which make you more happy isn't it...

GO to hell cricket with india we hate india and they are sponsored thousands of killings by RAW sponsored terrorists and even indian terrorists attacked pakistan .say no to india and cricket with india we hate them

225174-officialPHOTOPPI-1312567882-629-640x480.jpg

and this

Surjeet Singh to move court to prove he was Indian spy

NEW DELHI: Surjeet Singh, who was released from Kot Lakhpat Jail in Lahore after 27 years, has said that he will move court to prove that he was spying for the Indian Army. He is now a free man but upset with the Indian government for disowning him. “No one crosses the border just like that. Someone sends them that’s why they go. I was sent by the Indian Army,” IBN Live said in a report quoting Surjeet. But Surjeet is also a man with a mission. Bitter that the Indian government denied that he was a spy for India, Surjeet wants to prove otherwise. The man who was convicted and sentenced to death for spying says he will move court if need be to seek justice and recognition. inp

Anyone believing that sports exists divorced from reality should get their heads examined. Those suggesting that somehow cricket should be separated from real life are simply being blind on purpose. The Indian government (only an moron would believe that the BCCI acted independently) is being extremely shortsighted by pushing for this resumption of ties without having achieved anything on the 26/11 case. There is, unfortunately, no ability in the Indian state to be resolute even on matters of national security. Muddle-headedness gets no one anywhere. All it does is to remind the terrorists that India is a soft state & one only needs to wait it out.

i think As an Indian in current situation, I don’t want Pak team to visit India in near future keeping the security of its player and the Indians in the stadium in mind. Still the Mumbai massacre is live in peoples mind and I will not be surprised to see BCCI withdrawing from this by seeing public anger. But as a Cricket lover I would love to see the matches in neutral venues.
N.B: No offense meant..Its my personal opinion

Lol India is just trying to milk 26/11.Ain't working.

We shud keep politics out of cricket. Good move:tup:

No more of this Aman ki Tamasha crap.

All the rhetoric of no politics in sports might have sounded genuine had we hosted them immediately after the terrrorist attacks. No we did not. We made all faces and refused to allow them to tour India until they gave justice for our dead. What has chnaged since then ? Absofackinglutely nothing. So doesn't it actually make a laughing stock out of ourself. That given five years time we can forget any amount of heinous crime and move on, and that too unwillingly ?

And no, politics has not been kept out of sports. Remember how South Africa was banned from international sports due to its apartheid policy ?

we will never do it go cry as you doing since 26-11:rofl:

wo khara hai hafiz saeed ja ker ukhaar lo jo ukharna hai :rofl:

image from 3 days before
306875_463649116987526_1465302935_n.jpg

Indian also had a fair share of bashing after the tour....

what kind of biased-ness you are talking when you keep on loosing the game ? it is obvious that your performance will be criticized by the commentators...

and if talk about pakistani team....the infighting is of horrendous level (shoaid, younis, yousuf, akmals, akhtar, afridi, waqar etc...) bashing each other openly ..... recently three of your top player came out from jail...have some shame

I already mentioned that, was there any need to repeat it?Every nation has some players involved in notorious acts , Its another thing some are caught and some never due to the influence their related entities posses ....Pakistan is not the only country, In past many top players from top teams have been indulged in such acts and have been punished for that gibbs, warne and boje are examples , infact gibbs and warne were also punished for using drugs Its another thing that ICC has changed penalty and punishment rules over time under various influences, Not so far back 3 players from india have been caught for match fixing.

And by the way if you mentioned about Pakistani team members and their issues what about the on going sehwag and dhoni's tussle which has appeared various times on media , indian team has been divided into two groups ...btw Pakistan and indian teams have long history of dressing room politics , one need to accept that they are not as much professional as their australian or south african counterparts

Loosing a match and criticizing a loosing team is one thing but biased comments and un-necessary praising of indian players by indian commentators in between the match while result still un-known is another thing ... Gavaskar praising an indian batsman for a shot that by no means an extra-ordinary shot while remain silent when the same or even better shot is played by a Pakistani batsman is one example. even sometimes the neutral commentators get irritated of such acts

I still remember a match when an indian commentator praised an indian batsman with so much exaggerated comments for playing a shot then he had to immediately deal with ian bishop's criticizing comments on that , Ian bishop was clearly angry with that. If you are a cricket geek or a cricket enthusiast you must know that incident , if not no problem

Indian also had a fair share of bashing after the tour....

what kind of biased-ness you are talking when you keep on loosing the game ? it is obvious that your performance will be criticized by the commentators...

and if talk about pakistani team....the infighting is of horrendous level (shoaid, younis, yousuf, akmals, akhtar, afridi, waqar etc...) bashing each other openly ..... recently three of your top player came out from jail...have some shame

we in this list indians are more then pakistanis for match fixing proved guilty and punished

6 pakistanis

9 indians

List of cricketers banned for match fixing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

its mean indians are 30% more match fixers and cheaters :rofl: in this case more shame on you and indians

we will never do it go cry as you doing since 26-11:rofl:

wo khara hai hafiz saeed ja ker ukhaar lo jo ukharna hai :rofl:

image from 3 days before
306875_463649116987526_1465302935_n.jpg

sir mere khayal se aap abhi tak osama incident aur salala attack ko bhule nahi honge .kya pata kab ek drone attack hafiz saeed ke julus me ho jaye.waise bhi jab se us ne iske sir per inaam rakha hai maulvi saab swat and n. warzistan me julus nahi nikal rahe hai.:usflag:

sir mere khayal se aap abhi tak osama incident aur salala attack ko bhule nahi honge .kya pata kab ek drone attack hafiz saeed ke julus me ho jaye.waise bhi jab se us ne iske sir per inaam rakha hai maulvi saab swat and n. warzistan me julus nahi nikal rahe hai.:usflag:

mery khayal se india need BALLS .you guys always point out USA will do your job grow up come and do it . Ever indian drone crossed LOC ? lolz USA did that not india you guys threat us your daddy ? apni back main daam dalo :rofl:

if i admit it then look our 6-7 guys crossed border killed 196 indians and fight 3 -4 days with whole india and die . isy kehty hai dam :meeting:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom