What's new

Sunil Gavaskar criticises BCCI's decision to resume ties with Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Musharraf said only 357 soldiers were martyred compared to 4000 figure of Ganja. Make your mind as you are presenting both figures. It is you who is confused here.

I agree with musharraf.
accha hai .raho denial me jiase -1965 war won by pakistan ,in 1971 less than 45000 pakistani surrender against india ,26/11 done by indian(ajmal kasab) and he is a hindu.and pakistan will be moon in next 5 years.:pakistan:

:rofl::rofl:

ISLAMABAD, Sept 4 (APP): Sepoy Bajinder Singh, the Indian soldier who was recently captured by Pakistan army in an abortive Indian attack on Pakistani position along the Line of Control (LoC), has said New Delhi had lost about 10,000 soldiers in Kargil crisis. "They (Indian authorities) are telling lie that only 400 soldiers were killed in Kargil, they are hiding the actual causalities to avoid wrath of the Indian nation," he said in a statement.

He said scores of Indian soldiers were injured in the Kargil conflict. He said the hospitals in India were overflowing with the wounded. Bajinder Singh said India army's top brass has been forcing junior soldiers to fight in held Kashmir and at LoC. The Indian Sepoy said the soldiers posted at LoC were living in a very miserable condition. "They are not given proper food and other facilities." Lance Naik Ram Singh in his statement praised Pakistan army for displaying courage and bravery in the Kargil standoff. "They fought like lions, we could not face them," he added.

He also blasted Indian leaders for, "their indifference towards the plight of the soldiers." "They are sitting in New Delhi and do not know about our problems, they are plunging us into a war, rendering scores of women widows."

sir please give link .

under US flag jab tak wahaan usa nhi tha indians par nhi marty thy . wait 2014 you guys will run like before :rofl:

2014 aane tho dho - Pakistan wet dreams regarding Afghanistan are being constantly washed down the drain - its Pakistan now that is crying - we are the lynchpin for Afghanistan - without us there will be no proper withdrawal :rofl:. Koi pucchtha tak nahin aajkal Afghanistan mein - your worth is the Afghan refugees and the shelter of Afghan taliban and Haqqani network :lol:

At one place you completely deny involvement of Pakistani Army and at one place you boast and publish about "Pakistan army for displaying courage and bravery in the Kargil standoff.

Make up your mind.

Does that mean, Pakistan didn't gave air cover when bombs on them were dropped by IAF. They were all on their own.? You left your soldiers in the field....that's brave.:undecided:

Also, here you believe a soldier's story which we can refute that he said so, coz when Kasab and Jundal says ISI was behind 26/11 we deny it.:blink:..Hypocrisy......:drag:

accha hai .raho denial me jiase -1965 war won by pakistan ,in 1971 less than 45000 pakistani surrender against india ,26/11 done by indian(ajmal kasab) and he is a hindu.and pakistan will be moon in next 5 years.:pakistan:

It is only you Indian who are in denial. If this denial ends in something bad for India in future then we Pakistanis won't mind your denial.

Bhai mere - if there were 10,000 Indian soldiers in Kargil - do you think Pakistan would have seized the Kargil heights - you occupied posts which were vacated due to winter :lol:

as i know we are in kargil highest peack in region till today

Highest Peak In Kargil Still Under Pakistan Army Control Video
Highest Peak of the Kargil is Still Under Pakistan Army Control.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with Sunil , personally I don't want any kind of ties with Pakistan.

2014 aane tho dho - Pakistan wet dreams regarding Afghanistan are being constantly washed down the drain - its Pakistan now that is crying - we are the lynchpin for Afghanistan - without us there will be no proper withdrawal :rofl:. Koi pucchtha tak nahin aajkal Afghanistan mein - your worth is the Afghan refugees and the shelter of Afghan taliban and Haqqani network :lol:

we wait for 2014 ? i think indians killed bombed already and now sit in 7 doors in kandhar :rofl: we are here you will run thats 100% sure written on wall even today can indians travel from kabul to kandhar via highway ? in fact india is crying on bombings :rofl:

Funny thing is ANA is following US's path and constantly breach border with Pakistan for eliminating terrorist. Indians kam the ki Afghani bhi aa gaye...

I agree with Sunil , personally I don't want any kind of ties with Pakistan.

nor we we want to stop every relation with baghal main churi moon main raam raam enemy . take your consulate from here and send ours back . it will ba a favor for us .

One Question.

Why did Gavasker opt for commentry in Pak Vs Eng series if he hates Pakistan that much ?? Didn't his inner Indian tell him not to take that cursed money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom