What's new

Sukhoi PAK-FA / FGFA: Updates,News & Discussions

0_b34c1_4d3c6528_orig

Prasun Sengupta was the first to inform us about PAK-FA/FGFA's gold-coated canopy.

I think he said that last year itself.

PSG is big troll, He has made all Tall comments.. some of his comment may hit the Bulls eye, What big in it?

PSG is big troll, He has made all Tall comments.. some of his comment may hit the Bulls eye, What big in it?

Different people have different opinions on that man...I wonder why.

What happened there?

Don't remember exactly but he claims may be nirbhay missiles as prahaar first then said its a Israeli missile there are some other blunder also sorry I didn't remember all but that was the reason few pdf member hate him :cheesy:

What happened there?

Don't remember exactly but he claims may be nirbhay missiles as prahaar first then said its a Israeli missile there are some other blunder also sorry I didn't remember all but that was the reason few pdf member hate him :cheesy:

Actually in the prahar fiasco , he claimed prahar will be based on an Israeli missile later to be proven wrong .

Here is the link : TRISHUL: More Details Emerge About ‘Prahaar’

where is the place for EOTS pod attachment??

Under the wings I believe. Or maybe it can sit inside the weapon bay,
however the bay door needs to be opened if the pod wants to
see what's happening on the ground below.

Actually in the prahar fiasco , he claimed prahar will be based on an Israeli missile later to be proven wrong .

Here is the link : TRISHUL: More Details Emerge About ‘Prahaar’

Hahahaa and that isn't the only thing ;)
Sengupta and Shiv claim a lot of things and most of them generally are their own guesses but they always claimed they have inside info ;)

Did anybody remember MMRCA speculations !!!:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom