What's new

Suggested duties for Indian members of this forum

If Indians were as narrow-minded as you we would have created a similar phrase..something like 'Muh mai Allah Allah bagal mai bomb'. Fortunately, we don't.

And I know you like to use this phrase when your brain is unable to comprehend why an Indian is being nice with you. Since you need a reason for that, you use this phrase.

I have been to India and I know what you lot are really about, and this was before BJP took hold. Give a little alcohol and wait for the venom against Pakistan spewing out and total disregard for the guest to your country. I have interacted with Indians, Singaporeans (Indian origin), Malaysians (Indian, specifically Tamil origin) and the British born Indians. Worst have always been the Indians!

Negative, no! An egoistic Indian (or any other nationality for that matter) telling me to 'put up or shut up' on our platform is going to be responded accordingly - he is neither stupid nor studying in kindergarten that he needed 'equality' explained to him.

You lot are only here so that we don't have the echo chamber so develop whatever code you want for 'dressing up' your behaviours on the surface but we are not going to be deceived by 'ram ram, bagal main churri'.

Does it not occur to you that we're making a sincere effort to improve the posts quality of Indian users on here? That will make the overall forum so much better? Then we'll have civil discussions all day, every single day! Think about the possibilities.

I thought you were supporting us, I don't understand this change in tone.

Already the negative tone of some Indian users (in my experience) has changed.

Give a little alcohol and wait for the venom against Pakistan spewing out

I assure you at least that will never happen again. Not under our watch!

Does it not occur to you that we're making a sincere effort to improve the posts quality of Indian users on here? That will make the overall forum so much better? Then we'll have civil discussions all day, every single day! Think about the possibilities.

I assure you at least that will never happen again. Not under our watch!

I was just thinking - is it a good idea to request, entirely as a voluntary gesture, Indian members subscribing to the code to mention it in their signature? Like yours, but shorter?

What enrages me is that IT'S SO BLOODY SIMPLE.

Aim at the Nobel Prize...Aim at the Nobel Prize...LOL

I was just thinking - is it a good idea to request, entirely as a voluntary gesture, Indian members subscribing to the code to mention it in their signature? Like yours, but shorter?

NO FORCE..just suggestions. Remember "core beliefs, no subs"...one layer deep.

I don't know why this Pakistani user has suddenly gone rogue? I was quite liking him by now.

I have interacted with Indians, Singaporeans (Indian origin), Malaysians (Indian, specifically Tamil origin) and the British born Indians. Worst have always been the Indians!
Maybe it could have been because of your pre-conceived biases? When you view someone negatively you tend to find more faults with that person than with the other people.

You are not improving the image of Pakistan for myself when inspite of people speaking courteously with you, you still talk about them negatively. But fortunately there are people like @saiyan0321 who give a good representation of Pakistan.

I agree. I'd definitely want 0 interaction and discourse with you and your other friend. But you just can't leave us alone, now can you!

There are so many wonderful, amazing Pakistani posters here (right here in this thread) and I'd be damned @ someone like you telling me not to interact with them.

I've officially BLOCKED you now, you irredeemable Troll!

Who is the other friend, because there are 4 other Pakistanis who agree with @PAKISTANFOREVER right here.

Instead of passing insults and getting upset, try to understand the logic of what our brother is saying.

You will see he is 100% correct. We are in essence enemy states and Kashmir is at the heart of that, but also the denial of Pakistani identity by vast majority of Indians.

Once upon a time you also tried to dissuade me from my pro-Afghan/Pukhtoon views and my religious beliefs, don't you think it is too much to expect that, that too on a Pakistani forum?

@PAKISTANFOREVER represents the direction in which Pakistan as a whole is going.

Accept members for who they are. We are Pakistanis, you cannot expect us to act like you.

Last edited:

Let's see how this unfolds. Perform all the plastic surgery you want, but until you take the cancer (old beliefs - such as supremacy) out, it's not going to improve. Dress it up.

Maybe it could have been because of your pre-conceived biases? When you view someone negatively you tend to find more faults with that person than with the other people.

You are not improving the image of Pakistan for myself when inspite of people speaking courteously with you, you still talk about them negatively. But fortunately there are people like @saiyan0321 who give a good representation of Pakistan.

I was dating a Malaysian Indian back then so there were no pre-conceived biases. That few weeks visit to India was a real shock to my system, interacting first time with real Indians!

Let's see how this unfolds. Perform all the plastic surgery you want, but until you take the cancer (old beliefs - such as supremacy) out, it's not going to improve. Dress it up.

Feedback noted, Sir. We need your blessings (assuming you're older than me) and brickbats at the same time.

I was dating a Malaysian Indian back then so there were no pre-conceived biases. That few weeks visit to India was a real shock to my system, interacting first time with real Indians!

Anyone who goes to India the first time receives a shock to their entire systems.

Even I when I was there last year couldn't adjust to the place. And I was born and brought up in that same environment.

Indians = Nothing makes sense about them

Who is the other friend, because there are 4 other Pakistanis who agree with @PAKISTANFOREVER right here.

Instead of passing insults and getting upset, try to understand the logic of what other brother is saying.

You will see he is 100% correct. We are in essence enemy states and Kashmir is at the heart of that, but also the denial of Pakistani identity by vast majority of Indians.

Once upon a time you also tried to dissuade me from my pro-Afghan/Pukhtoon views and my religious beliefs, don't you think it is too much to expect that, that too on a Pakistani forum?

@PAKISTANFOREVER represents the direction in which Pakistan as a whole is going.

It is not the prerogative, right or any business WHATSOEVER for indians to comment on the heritage and racial origins of Pakistani people.

Instead of passing insults and getting upset, try to understand the logic of what other brother is saying.

Accept members for who they are. We are Pakistanis, you cannot expect us to act like you.

Listen homie!

First of all, I regret any bad exchanges with either you or your other friends. I sincerely do.

But let's get a few things straight. Your types and my types are different people altogether. You're just more religious and have a certain viewpoint that is not agreeable to me or my friends here, and the same goes for me I am sure.

That doesn't mean we need to hate each other? It's an Internet forum. And I've found my kind of crowd to hang out with, and you have yours.

It may be a Pakistani forum but we Indians are well-known for being parasites anyway.:woot: We need to feed on you Pakistanis for now as there are no Indian Internet forums that offer the kind of relaxed environment that this place does! Shouldn't you be proud of that?

Now let's chill out. I can't even tell you to enjoy a beer as you most certainly don't drink alcohol. See this is where the incompatibility is so prominent!

I honestly have nothing against your way of life, and of your friends. I don't hold a negative opinion of you. And I did promise I will not call you "taliban" or anything like that.

Also I've never stopped you from chatting with any other user here. Get it out of your head. That Mad Scientist was like a shagird/chelaa for me, but I don't give that much of a F about him. He's just a confused kid. You take charge of him, and enroll him in your online Madrassa or whatever. I don't care.

Believe me, there's lot of Pakistani users I get along with here. I also encourage you to make Indian friends (apart from me, of course).

Live and let live

Last edited by a moderator:
Feedback noted, Sir. We need your blessings (assuming you're older than me) and brickbats at the same time.

Anyone who goes to India the first time receives a shock to their entire systems.

Even I when I was there last year couldn't adjust to the place. And I was born and brought up in that same environment.

Indians = Nothing makes sense about them

Don't expect any compassion and support from Pakistani members. Some years ago, Pakistani members were far more accommodating towards Indians but 'give a hand and took an arm' (by Indians and their propaganda) resulted in many Pakistani members starting to take a real hard line against Indians. Now with Fascists ruling India, we are not going to soften our stance one bit. There is zero tolerance now so don't even attempt to blame Pakistani members for your countrymen's failures in adhering to this dressing up code.

My input on this thread ends here.

Don't expect any compassion and support from Pakistani members. Some years ago, Pakistani members were far more accommodating towards Indians but 'give a hand and took an arm' (by Indians and their propaganda) resulted in many Pakistani members starting to take a real hard line against Indians. Now with Fascists ruling India, we are not going to soften our stance one bit. There is zero tolerance now so don't even attempt to blame Pakistani members for your countrymen's failures in adhering to this dressing up code.

My input on this thread ends here.

Where did you travel to in India? For how many days? Because I doubt you may have received anything less than a rousing welcome and an invitation to many parties ("See I have a Pakistani friend").

Agree but due to inferiority complex and the rich history civilisation and heritage of the soil that’s blesses Pakistan - it is difficult for some of them to shake off hence the reason for the bitterness and obvious annoyance gracing some of their posters

It's also when the majority of the indian trolling starts and the quality of PDF unfortunately sinks.............:disagree:

Back
Top Bottom