What's new

Suggested duties for Indian members of this forum

I agree with you somewhat. Indians cannot function very well as EQUALS unlike White people. They need an internal hierarchy.

What about me? I'm so equal that it hurts.

You need to smoke a marijuana blunt, and chill. He's toying with you!

Oh the Hallucinations of the Supremacist!

Love you. Mooah!

Now go and chill out, watch a Bollywood movie or something.

Oh the Hallucinations of the Supremacist!

WTF is wrong with you? You gave a few pieces of good advice, and we graciously thanked you for that. It's part of our code now.

Why be so negative suddenly?

Get visa and come legally next time ;)

So that's a real illegal, LOL.

Why don't one of you hop the next available plane to Singapore. I have got some great things over for you!

Let's see how many days or weeks it lasts! 5% is a gracious % and that's it.

Can't you see people are getting along so nicely now? They were at each other's throats a few days ago. We have created peace! Joe Shearer deserves a Nobel Prize (give it some time).

EDIT: Put Joe in charge of the Kashmir problem. Everyone will be happy, and taken care of...

Why be so negative suddenly?

Negative, no! An egoistic Indian (or any other nationality for that matter) telling me to 'put up or shut up' on our platform is going to be responded accordingly - he is neither stupid nor studying in kindergarten that he needed 'equality' explained to him.

You lot are only here so that we don't have the echo chamber so develop whatever code you want for 'dressing up' your behaviours on the surface but we are not going to be deceived by 'ram ram, bagal main churri'.

You lot are only here so that we don't have the echo chamber so develop whatever code you want for 'dressing up' your behaviours on the surface but we are not going to be deceived by 'ram ram, bagal main churri'.
I think this is a favourite phrase among Pakistanis lol. Heard it for the 1st time on PDF and hearing it ever since, especially when there is no solid answer available. This or the typical gao-mutra trope.

I think this is a favourite phrase among Pakistanis lol. Heard it for the 1st time on PDF and hearing it ever since, especially when there is no solid answer available. This or the typical gao-mutra trope.

You heard it decades or even centuries late ... been in a hole?

Can't you see people are getting along so nicely now? They were at each other's throats a few days ago. We have created peace! Joe Shearer deserves a Nobel Prize (give it some time).

EDIT: Put Joe in charge of the Kashmir problem. Everyone will be happy, and taken care of...

You know something funny? It isn't difficult at all. We just need to treat them like human beings, like self-respecting human beings, we need to get off their friggin' roads and re-route our convoys, even if it means building military roads like General Wade in Scotland, and we need to crush the balls of those apes that harrass these kids when they go to study in the plains. I would like half an hour with those creeps who bully them; after they come out, and people see them, that bullying will never happen again. It's only the cowbelt morons who do it. The kids are perfectly safe in Hyderabad, they used to be safe in Bangalore but no longer are, they are safe in Tamil Nadu (not from the Covid 19 virus, though) and in Kerala. We just need to act as if Srinagar is Hyderabad; what we wouldn't do here, we shouldn't do there.

Sorry, I have more KM and KP friends than I can count. Even A**** T****-Singh was at least a friendly acquaintance until she went full ThatWordThatCannotBeUsed. They actually wrote a common resolution asking me to write the true history of Kashmir, including the events of the 50s.

I can't be cool about Kashmir, so I stay off that topic. With religious fixity of purpose. Just don't mention the word to me.

You heard it decades or even centuries late ... been in a hole?
I know you like to use this phrase when your brain is unable to comprehend why an Indian is being nice with you. Since you need a reason for that, you use this phrase.

You know something funny? It isn't difficult at all. We just need to treat them like human beings, like self-respecting human beings, we need to get off their friggin' roads and re-route our convoys, even if it means building military roads like General Wade in Scotland, and we need to crush the balls of those apes that harrass these kids when they go to study in the plains. I would like half an hour with those creeps who bully them; after they come out, and people see them, that bullying will never happen again. It's only the cowbelt morons who do it. The kids are perfectly safe in Hyderabad, they used to be safe in Bangalore but no longer are, they are safe in Tamil Nadu (not from the Covid 19 virus, though) and in Kerala. We just need to act as if Srinagar is Hyderabad; what we wouldn't do here, we shouldn't do there.

Sorry, I have more KM and KP friends than I can count. Even A**** T****-Singh was at least a friendly acquaintance until she went full ThatWordThatCannotBeUsed. They actually wrote a common resolution asking me to write the true history of Kashmir, including the events of the 50s.

I can't be cool about Kashmir, so I stay off that topic. With religious fixity of purpose. Just don't mention the word to me.

I am 100 percent with you. This IS the way.

Back
Top Bottom