What's new

Suggested duties for Indian members of this forum

Why is it a problem?

I did not say hate India. I only said Love Pakistan.

Why is it a problem for you to include it in your CoC?

If you cannot then you are just indulging in propaganda. There is no difference between you and the sanghis.

You can ask the mods to make it a condition to join PDF.

I have already replied to him. This American (or whatever) dude deserves the IGNORAMUS of the Year award. He should work for Republic World, Breitbart or other fake news outlets in India.

Sir, please do not bad mouth my daily soap opera. I need daily dose of laughter!

We are leaving trolling job for our dearest Pakistan members.
lol

when I signed up again not that long ago, it wasn't to troll.. too old for that (almost in sight of the 40s :cry:) got enough going on irl to know better than to waste time needlessly getting a raise out of messing with people online lol

Shearer saab got my respect but I really don't understand what this whole endeavour is all about.

and this tragicomedic Shatanu Left character with his overzealous virtue signalling.. uhh.. the cringe is strong with this one. :bad:

as an Indian if you want to use this forum to talk directly with everyday Pakistanis, know this:

This is not an easy platform, grow thick skin aka mental toughness, maintain trigger discipline at all times, do not fire back (under any circumstance), be a teflon don, that shit wont stick then, but there is no escaping the relentless barrage of shit that will be flung at you, your country, your beliefs, your faith (if any).. constantly.

Do not make any jokes that might be perceived as anti "x or y" (you know what those are), even if your intent was pure humor and you didn't intend any malice with it.

Despite all of that, handle with care, they're very thin skinned and supremely insecure about certain things here, the lot of them.

If you can handle all of that, there's some gold to be dug here... and by that I mean we can establish contact with the everyday Pakistani and find out where they're coming from and to learn about their country and culture.. stuff you just can't do watching the news, or even documentaries or vlogs etc.

as far as Indian trolls are concerned.. well, we're a proud people, that lot fires back, bad trigger discipline. Doc and Manavan are probably great people. Learnt so much from M back then, man's no less knowledgeable on matters of history and religion than Joe saab himself.

anyway, want nothing to do with with this ridiculous code of conduct crap, I'll stick with my own. If I slip, I get banned in a hurry.. and that's just the way it is here.

"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last." - Churchill

"Always remember where you are, but never forget who you are"

Jai !

You can ask the mods to make it a condition to join PDF.

If you want to hide behind PDF then there is no need for CoC in the first place. PDF already have well documented policy and rules.

Your responses to deflect and not accept a simple line that "You do not see Pakistan as a enemy nation and love Pakistan & PDF" clearly shows that this thread is just a sham and all this business of CoC is nothing but propaganda.

If you want to hide behind PDF then there is no need for CoC in the first place. PDF already have well documented policy and rules.

Your responses to deflect and not accept a simple line that "You do not see Pakistan as a enemy nation and love Pakistan & PDF" clearly shows that this thread is just a sham and all this business of CoC is nothing but propaganda.

So I take it you are not going to ask the mods of PDF to make it a requirement? Is that because you don't love Pakistan?

PDF does not care about your Indian propaganda document called CoC. Don't give yourselves more credit/power than you deserve.

He would have been banned because he broke PDF rules.

It's not mine, I do not subscribe to it. Doesn't mean I disagree to them either. I do not need a code to behave, online or offline.

Those who survive wont survive because they do follow any CoC, but for them being harmless to agenda of this forum.

Those with audacity to speak contrary to what forum wants to propagate will get banned or leave on their own.

So I take it you are not going to ask the mods of PDF to make it a requirement? Is that because you don't love Pakistan?

Again hiding behind PDF and making excuses.

I do not need a PDF rule for me to say that.

I have said it on multiple occasions and I will say it again and again that I love Pakistan and one day I can carry Pakistan flag on my profile.

Now it is your turn. Say it like I said it with no reservations. No ifs and buts. You do not need PDF rules or CoC to say it.

Say that you love Pakistan.

But I like Masterchief Mirza. He's such a perverted genius.
Respected sir - I see what you did there. Rest assured, such backhanded and double-edged flattery may draw others like moths to a flame, but as I have clarified many a time, my "trolling" - be it of the perverted genius variety or otherwise - is intended for the benefit of my kinsmen, to cast a light for them amidst the many shadows cast upon us both from without and within, to expose truth amidst the concealed, to draw falsehood out into plain sight wherefore it may be stripped back to the stark and bitter reality disguised within. If Indian friends or foes or rivals alike happen to take note of such profound machinations, so be it, but that remains a mere by-product of the initial intended reaction.

My "trolling" - as many refer to it these days - shall therefore continue unabated and for as long as it is needed.

I have said it on multiple occasions and I will say it again and again that I love Pakistan and one day I can carry Pakistan flag on my profile.

Now it is your turn. Say it like I said it with no reservations. No ifs and buts. You do not need PDF rules or CoC to say it.

Abay kyun boley woh I love Pakistan? Pakistan uske phuphi ke jahez mein aya hai kya? He is an Indian.

Stop trying to implicate Indian Muslims in your stupid sanghi mousetraps you freak. Yeh Starplus ki vamps waali harkatein apne Indian forums pe jaake karo. Humare yahan nahi chalay ga.

Tumney dil sey nahi bola. Pehley tum dil sey bolo that you love Pakistan.

Respected sir - I see what you did there. Rest assured, such backhanded and double-edged flattery may draw others like moths to a flame, but as I have clarified many a time, my "trolling" - be it of the perverted genius variety or otherwise - is intended for the benefit of my kinsmen, to cast a light for them amidst the many shadows cast upon us both from without and within, to expose truth amidst the concealed, to draw falsehood out into plain sight wherefore it may be stripped back to the stark and bitter reality disguised within. If Indian friends or foes or rivals alike happen to take note of such profound machinations, so be it, but that remains a mere by-product of the initial intended reaction.

My "trolling" - as many refer to it these days - shall therefore continue unabated and for as long as it is needed.

Mr. Mirza, I can speak for Joe as well as I. It was definitely not a backhanded compliment, and you're no trolling agent as far as I know.

Yes I certainly did not like one of your most recent comments but even that does not falls under "troll" category. You're someone to have a reasonable discussion with.

Also you're one of our favorite posters. Cheers :-)

Back
Top Bottom