What's new

Su 30MKI VS FC-20 J-10B Who is Superior in these Two?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pakpower

Reaction score
Asslam o Alaikum to all Muslim Brother

If anyone knows which Jet Fighter is the best in regards to Air Superiority Role and Multirole also all in all as a whole which fighter is best.

Also I wanna know Pakistan is getting (FC-20 J-10B) is someone knows the exact date or roughly idea about when these Jets are coming to Pakistan.

Also one more Question will this Jet Fighter can Counter the Threat of SU 30MKI of Indian Jet?

PakiPower

If anyone knows which Jet Fighter is the best in regards to Air Superiority Role and Multirole also all in all as a whole which fighter is best.

Also I wanna know Pakistan is getting (FC-20 J-10B) is someone knows the exact date or roughly idea about when these Jets are coming to Pakistan.

Also one more Question will this Jet Fighter can Counter the Threat of SU 30MKI of Indian Jet?

PakiPower
I dont know much about FC20, But It should be potent. The SU 30 MKI is currently the most potent Aircraft in the Subcontinent. But Its not the Ultimate in Air Superiority. Its the best currently, and when the FCs come out maybe it can give it a run :)

Yeah ahmeddsid although I am not a defence guru, but from what I've heard and read MKI is currently the best jet in the subcontinent. Don't know much about FC-20/J-10 B as most of the chinese developments are secret.

PakiPower

Try reading the forum before asking these kinds of question you might learn some thing?

I already told him in another stupid thread to read, we aren't Nostradamus, plz understand!!

PakiPower

well the Su-30MKI is of Russian origin and the Russians have been building jets much before the Chinese learn t to fly. Experience clearly seems to be on the Russian side here. Secondly the Su-30MKI is equipped with Israeli and French avionics and weapon systems rated as some of the best in the world. Where as the J-10 is equipped with Chinese systems, not only are these systems unproven but also do not enjoy a great reputation. there are reasons good enough for me to be betting my money on Su-30MKI

take out all 5th gen aircrafts in compittion and su30 MKI is en top of all 4+ gen air superiority fighter currently active and inducted in their respected airforces.

too many threads of this nature already......please use the search function to find em. thread closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom