What's new

Pakistan Deal for Chinese J-10 Fighters Uncertain

Exactly, J 10 is a third generation fighter. I have argued with lots of Chines members but they are hell band to prove it a 4.5 generation fighter.

Now if J10 is a 3rd generation plane according to Chinese Media itself, of what generation the JF 17 is?

I think PAF should go for F 16 for real scaring capability.

Thats true, Chinese classify the J-10 as 3rd generation fighter. Chinese 3rd Generation is equal to Western 4th Generation. and Jf-17 also belong to same generation as J-10.

Exactly, J 10 is a third generation fighter. I have argued with lots of Chines members but they are hell band to prove it a 4.5 generation fighter.

Now if J10 is a 3rd generation plane according to Chinese Media itself, of what generation the JF 17 is?

mate it will be a foolish idea to underestimate your enemy's premium front line aircraft.the chinese are not foolish to choose J-10 as their front line fighters without any proper reason.the J-10 is more or less equal in capabilites with the Swedish JAS Grippen C/D variant which in itself is quite a potent 4th generation multi-role fighter.besides China has it's own separate peculiar nomenclature of defining the generation of aircraft,for e.g.-J-10 fighter which is by western standard a 4th generation one is a 3rd generation fighter according to the chinese nomenclature which means that any fighter aircraft which has been designated as a 4th generation by the West is designated as a 3rd generation by the Chinese military establishment.similarly while F-35 or PAK-FA are designated as 5th generation by the world,J-20 is designated as a 4th gen fighter by China..got it!!

Man you have serious comprehension problem. Stop yourself from being ridicule on PDF. Your understanding level is so low to argue with. I repent replying you so seriously for long time. Read my posts again perhaps you will get an Idea what I want to say. Get yourself educated than we shall discuss some topic some time in future. Good bye and close from my side.

Don't spew rubbish then you'd not be ridiculed. Learn to use Google, use facts to support your arguments otherwise simply zip up. Failing to support your arguments and resorting to personal attacks does not go down well for you.

Now take a hike until you learn how to search for "facts" before you come back. :lol:

sari khwaishen hain esi ke har khwaish pe dam niklay .....
humare sare jhaaz , phr bhi kam niklay .
jo dekhe the khwab paf ne ...
humare bomb dushman ke bomb se kum nikaly

sari khwaishen hain esi ke har khwaish pe dam niklay .....
humare sare jhaaz , phr bhi kam niklay .
jo dekhe the khwab paf ne ...
humare bomb dushman ke bomb se kum nikaly

Before jumping the gun and then coming up with statements that suit your narrative to deride Chinese equipment. Please understand that the Chinese have a DIFFERENT classification for generations. The First Generation of jets... the P-80, the Me-262 do not exist for the Chinese. For them , their jet generation starts from the 2nd Gen of the world.. i.e the JJ-5(Mig-15), . i.e the first Chinese Jet fighters in service.. succeeding them were the second generation of Chinese fighters.. namely the F-7ME, J-8
And their Third Generation is the J-10 and the FC-1/JF-17..
Their 4th Generation will be the J-20 and J-31.

Hence, in one fell swoop you entire post falls flat on its face and is meaningless.

What do they say about " half knowledge being dangerous " ?

India should worry about their own LCA and MCA program which might going to shut down as IAF like Grippen and EF-2000 more.

Also as IAF is buying directly the PC-7 from Swiss we can then easily see that an IJT will also going to come from EU.

17059137.png

Recent picture of J10B full weapon load test

IAf is no where near PLAAF, Chinese engineers are way much smarter and dedicated than Indian ones. I think it will be very difficult for Indians to admit the fact due to its bruised ego.

Before being cheer leader for Chinese stuff which is not considered is good anywhere including china, educate yourself about 4th generation plane its performance and capability. recently Chinese media exposed J 15 and J 31. The revelation is horrible. Twine engine J 15 can not carry more than 2 ton of load which is less than 50 year old Mig 21 which was hyped as batter than Su33. So believe what ever you want. I am not here argue with someone who is fascinated by Chines and and China for some psychological reason. Good bye.

Furnish a reliable reference, otherwise you assertion about J-15 being able to carry less than 2 tons would be treated the same way as your display of ignorance about Chinese generation classification.

While you are at it, you might want to explain what your rhetoric has to do with this thread.

Rabid nationalism and foot-in-mouth disease often go together.

"What sounded more like a rant than analysis, SMN, on Sept. 23, reported the new J-15 was incapable of flying from the Liaoning with heavy weapons"

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...j-10-fighters-uncertain-10.html#ixzz2hnZxJGbi

That just about sums up the whole of the post.

@HariPrasad, you argue as though your life depends on it. Why so desperate, young man? There is plenty wrong with life, but arguing like a nut is not going to solve any of your problems.

This thread is not about J-15. You could have saved yourself a lot of bother by just providing a link. All that time spent on fonts and colors could have been better spent thinking about its contradictions, and motivations of the writer and his 'sources'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom