What's new

Su 30 MKI crashed near pune

Status
Not open for further replies.
chalo bus na yaar ho jata hai crash ab itni beizati na kero in ki baki beizati next crash ke liye rakh lo soon aik or giry ga .

still its one of the superior fighters in the world. Sukhoi should not be underestimated.

Maybe at up-close and personal :P

Ace Combat Assault Horizon :lol:

Seriously speaking with the MLU upgrade package electronically MKI would be more than double its strength as of now... I dare to say would have capabilities similar to Growlers in the EA configuration(L-band AESA and SAP 518, SAP 14 Jammers and ECM Included along with Tarang and Mayavi)... but lets leave that for 2014 when these birds 1st arrive...

Sad news but atleast the pilots are safe human life is more important then a machine sh_t happens.

Ace Combat Assault Horizon :lol:

Seriously speaking with the MLU upgrade package electronically MKI would be more than double its strength as of now... I dare to say would have capabilities similar to Growlers in the EA configuration(L-band AESA and SAP 518, SAP 14 Jammers and ECM Included along with Tarang and Mayavi)... but lets leave that for 2014 when these birds 1st arrive...

:no: :no: :no:

Thats the 2nd MKI to crash since they stated to arrive in IAF in 2002.

IAF has over 150 in service already with plans for 122 more OR should we say 122 + 1

Thats the 2nd MKI to crash since they stated to arrive in IAF in 2002.

IAF has over 150 in service already with plans for 122 more OR should we say 122 + 1

This crash is 3rd one buddy update your information. :)

This is crash no 1,006. :P

3 crashes

THATS TERRIBLE

scrap the fleet ;)

GET MMRCA instead

Its so easy and sounds fun... to use words like appetizer at lunch or would eat alive or wouldn't even burp.. etc.. phrases... little do people realize that such things look good only while writing and reading... what a F-22 or MKI would do to each other would always be a mystery until they face off... in groups.

Oh yes.. sorry. I mentioned your precious MKI. The horror.
Graduate first...then talk.

I am sure it was not due to any design flaw..whether it was a Pilot errror or technical issue caused during fixing of any other issue or carrying out the routune maintenance needs to be understood..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom