What's new

Su 30 MKI crashed near pune

Status
Not open for further replies.
read carefully...I converted Jons post into the dream of Pakistani Air chief.. Dont mind, was just trying to get some humor into the discussion.. No disrespect to the ACM ...

Humm OK whatever it was I accept it.:)

I do not think it's the pilot's error because Indian pilots are trained in variety of environment with more heavy and tough to control machine like Mig 21's so there shouldn't be much sweating in flying sukhois which are more sophisticated. I think the problem lies in daily maintainance.

Looks like we need to loo at our maintainance of fighters more carefully. The pan bidi chai approach for fighter planes will not work.

Another Su-30 MKI Crashed around 1.30 pm on 13 December 2011, but both the pilots bailed out safely. The aircraft had taken off from the Lohegaon air base on the outskirts of Pune. It crashed at Wade-Bholai village, 20 kilometres from Pune. Preliminary reports said that the aircraft crashed due to a technical snag.

quote from wiki

well thats sad Su 30 sure is a Beauty:cry:for the beautiful plane :yahoo:happy that pilots are safe

Where was the jet manufactured?
Was it a complete HAL bird or CKD?
Was it one undergoing tests after a recent technical snag?
Is it possible its a repeat of the circumstances that lead to the last one?

Too many unknowns.. will lead to speculations.

And both pilots are safe..correct?
In that case it is not a crash

Its a VERY VERY VERY BAD LANDING..:lol:

Where was the jet manufactured?
Was it a complete HAL bird or CKD?
Was it one undergoing tests after a recent technical snag?
Is it possible its a repeat of the circumstances that lead to the last one?

Too many unknowns.. will lead to speculations.

And both pilots are safe..correct?
In that case it is not a crash

Its a VERY VERY VERY BAD LANDING..:lol:
Are you trying to make fun of the crash?

I think its time to close this Thread!!

Mr SANTRO ? ;)

Those are machines. They will fall down sometimes. machines develop snags.

The best of the fighter jets too crash.

F-22 might have crashed as well but never a mini-awac. This incident indeed is a great blow to MKI propgrame

F-22 might have crashed as well but never a mini-awac. This incident indeed is a great blow to MKI propgrame

The F-22 is way beyond a mini-aware.. it would eat an MKI for appetizer at lunch.
but that is beyond the scope of this thread.
The fact is.. event the F-22 crash had the USAF embarrassed that their multi-million dollar baby crashed due to a fault in the OBGOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom