What's new

Su 30 MKI crashed near pune

Status
Not open for further replies.
why does su 30 mki accident, and delay in LCA happen when MMRCA selection is happening,,

mmrca tender cost is going to be unpalatable ...:undecided: (just my imagination)

accident of mki,,is matter of time while LCA delay is surely related to mmrca

maine to continue kiya tha.. aapne to copy kar liya.. :undecided:

China ghoom ke aaye ho kya ..... LOL

Main nai bhi continue kia hai. Bus zara bharati touch dai dia hai aap ki asani kai liye. ;)

Continuing the above...

[Pakistani Airforce chief dreaming about above SU 30 crashes gets woken up from his sleep with the news of 5 simultaneous surgical strikes on Taliban hideouts in North Waziristan using aircraft that never appeared on the newly installed radars on the Afghan-Pak border]
Pakistani ACM : Kabhi Kabhi to acche sapne aate hain aaj kal.. en Amreekano ko bhi abhi aana tha.. Do char ghante baad aate to kya nuksaan tha.....

and LOL

Bad example Karan.....why would he be dreaming when the crash actually happened in reality. :undecided:

Bad example Karan.....why would he be dreaming when the crash actually happened in reality. :undecided:

Lol yup that's a point. Unless Karan believes this is Chinese and Pakistani conspiracy who spread this fake news.;)

Obviosuly he defamed MKI by bringing that aircraft with MKI. He should have brought F-86's. That won't be a defamation of might MKI. :D
I think your key board is having some problem its showing 86 instead of 22 .

chickenmultiple.jpg

don't be frustrate:taz::taz::taz:, i was just JOKING:chilli::chilli::chilli:

But you were giving example of PAF airchief dreaming about a SU-30 crash. Don't see a 10x there. :)

read carefully...I converted Jons post into the dream of Pakistani Air chief.. Dont mind, was just trying to get some humor into the discussion.. No disrespect to the ACM ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom