What's new

When does forum close as subscription expires?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit when did the forum come back to life?
Technically I should permanently banned you from here as you request account delete from other forum instead of just quitting. But I will let you breathe

Technically I should permanently banned you from here as you request account delete from other forum instead of just quitting. But I will let you breathe
the power trips people go through just because they are a mod on an internet forum is incredible :lol:

"let me breathe" okay mister roman emperor :cheesy: Please don't get me beheaded

the power trips people go through just because they are a mod on an internet forum is incredible :lol:

"let me breathe" okay mister roman emperor :cheesy: Please don't get me beheaded
If you can’t complete a sentence without swearing an others. Something is horribly wrong with you. Then you complain of strict mod action

If you can’t complete a sentence without swearing an others. Something is horribly wrong with you. Then you complain of strict mod action
Whatever you say, I've been here for 14 years. I've proven my worth. You can't take a newfag that just joined last year, make him a mod and expect me to suck his dick.

Naturally, I didn't stand for it.

If I'm the problem, if "something is horribly wrong with me" for that, so be it.

Whatever you say, I've been here for 14 years. I've proven my worth. You can't take a newfag that just joined last year, make him a mod and expect me to suck his dick.

Naturally, I didn't stand for it.

If I'm the problem, if "something is horribly wrong with me" for that, so be it.
Not sure which guy you are talking about as you never came to discuss in private. But whatever posts I read from reported posts about you. Your swearings were next level

I have no intentions to discuss here as I only logged into through a very difficult process and can’t be bothered to repeat the process again n again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom