What's new

Stupid & Funny from Around the World :Continued

Frbq39nWcAAH93Y

It actually isn’t a bad advise because most attempts to being a hero in Karachi will have you shot and killed. Most motorcycle thieves or dacoits come high to keep fear out of their minds when they commit a crime and are trigger happy.

Best is to be armed in Karachi but keep the weapon out of sight - let them take what they need but then shoot on opportunity. You can most dacoits in Karachi and police will own the shooting without any reference to you.

so you are mocking Pakistan as a whole or those who made Pakistan? I am always surprised by the degradation of a few sub par humans who choose to be on the wrong side of history and worse act like they are right.

the problem is the ones who act like the proverbial counts have very little scope on history because they are jahil.

in just the last century so many s#it stains have earned their name in history as the worst of humanity. a few mofo's thought they can supress people by force. But it didn't work. it never works!
Problem with non Jahils like yourself is an utter impotency to even view opinions different from your own. They think it's a simple math equation and the answer is definite. Right or Wrong, black or white, Traitor vs non traitor. Ghulaami vs Azadi.
Political science is a branch of social science which has deep roots in evolution of man made governning dynamics. It's not a one man show...
What makes politcal social psychology most fascinating subject is that it's very hard to predict the possible outcomes..You never know how a human being would act, feel, preceive, retain and react in a certain situation....People like your kind will always be surprised whenever they will observe different thought process because they are trained to be mules........no critical thinking with massively effected brains of confirmation bias. Rest, let history be judge on current politcal scenario. Mein nay Konsay Aaap logon say vote lenay hen. :coffee:

Problem with non Jahils like yourself is an utter impotency to even view opinions different from your own. They think it's a simple math equation and the answer is definite. Right or Wrong, black or white, Traitor vs non traitor. Ghulaami vs Azadi.
Political science is a branch of social science which has deep roots in evolution of man made governning dynamics. It's not a one man show...
What makes politcal social psychology most fascinating subject is that it's very hard to predict the possible outcomes..You never know how a human being would act, feel, preceive, retain and react in a certain situation....People like your kind will always be surprised whenever they will observe different thought process because they are trained to be mules........no critical thinking with massively effected brains of confirmation bias. Rest, let history be judge on current politcal scenario. Mein nay Konsay Aaap logon say vote lenay hen. :coffee:
:sarcastic:well, you have replaced the two leagues on leave with this spectacular chawal, yahvian and bongian! honestly what a load of manure :lol:.

But the best howrse traders are PDM!! and the venerable donkey is the diet of leagues too! honestly the 'pittari' has run out bongian.

:sarcastic:well, you have replaced the two leagues on leave with this spectacular chawal, yahvian and bongian! honestly what a load of manure :lol:.

But the best howrse traders are PDM!! and the venerable donkey is the diet of leagues too! honestly the 'pittari' has run out bongian.
Another brainfart. Pure victim of confirmation bias. Jao bhai apna kam karo. Stop qouting me.

Another brainfart. Pure victim of confirmation bias. Jao bhai apna kam karo. Stop qouting me.
no no no, why go away? you forget the methane release of PDM + junta. I mean if you are the best they have to prop up their defence with sub par yahvian and bongian then you have already quit and working probono! :laugh:

no no no, why go away? you forget the methane release of PDM + junta. I mean if you are the best they have to prop up their defence with sub par yahvian and bongian then you have already quit and working probono! :laugh:
Well methane release can be heard by your replies to my post....As long as you are getting hiccups from my posts along with 11 month constipation cycle.....i think i'm doing an excellent job. :rofl:

Well methane release can be heard by your replies to my post....As long as you are getting hiccups from my posts along with 11 month constipation cycle.....i think i'm doing an excellent job. :rofl:
so far the diarrhea post has been this 👇👇 its worse than any odd methane release or any hiccups!
not sure what 11 months you talk about. the only ones getting high release of methane are touts of PDM + junta :enjoy:.

Back
Top Bottom