What's new

Stupid & Funny from Around the World :Continued

what's gynaecology got to do with it? As for a cleaner, well everyone has to clean. You don't do Istinja? After taking a dump I assume as a muslim you wipe yourself clean don't you??

Do you do istinja??
Do you use diapers or use someoe else like your leader ? :coffee:

what does my leader use? as for nappies everyone who was a child wore nappies! unless you were the fortunate son who sat پیرے پاہر
So your leader stopped using nappies at the age of above 70 last year. Congratulations. :cheers: You can use those used nappies as a souvenir for a reminder of your frustrated existence.

So your leader stopped using nappies at the age of above 70 last year. Congratulations. :cheers: You can use those used nappies as a souvenir for a reminder of your frustrated existence.
sounds more like you need the nappy with this much diarrhea. :agree:

sounds more like you need the nappy with this much diarrhea. :agree:
Na Na. Your leader desperately require his old smelly nappies to be changed only by boots. His screams from Zaman Park are damning evidence. And his followers are suffering from this anxiety . BeCharaay Imrandoo Youthiay. !!

Na Na. Your leader desperately require his old smelly nappies to be changed only by boots. His screams from Zaman Park are damning evidence. And his followers are suffering from this anxiety . BeCharaay Imrandoo Youthiay. !!
lol only nappies that are dirty are PDM and the phauji junta after the way youth smashed your fascist plans. the real screams will be coming from avenfield, jati umra, billo houses GHQ etc etc. the fascist nazi wannabes are getting demolished.

lol only nappies that are dirty are PDM and the phauji junta after the way youth smashed your fascist plans. the real screams will be coming from avenfield, jati umra, billo houses GHQ etc etc. the fascist nazi wannabes are getting demolished.
Sounds like Sheikh Rasheed. Bravo. !! :rofl:

lol, do you film or get involved in the torture of people? that is the real sick in the head stuff.
Matlab, khud he sawal, khud he jawab. Your entire issue here is, that why i am posting stupid and funny content about your beloved PTI, as if this thread is reserved only & only for PDM or establishement. What amazes me is that your Western exposure, with better life prospects have contributed nothing for your community. Your shallow, insecure, childish & extremely narrow version or reality speaks volume of how you guys treat your own community overseas despite better prospects. And that's the reality.. Pathetic. !

272276487_392343536026135_7435969271646224467_n.jpg

Matlab, khud he sawal, khud he jawab. Your entire issue here is, that why i am posting stupid and funny content about your beloved PTI, as if this thread is reserved only & only for PDM or establishement. What amazes me is that your Western exposure, with better life prospects have contributed nothing for your community. Your shallow, insecure, childish & extremely narrow version or reality speaks volume of how you guys treat your own community overseas despite better prospects. And that's the reality.. Pathetic. !
I have the BEST version of reality. I have the best version of reality because I see Pakistan from inside and outside. I have the ability to travel other nations and compare things vis a vis. That's why those of us who observe Pakistan from within and externally have a better grasp on how the world functions. There is a reason why nations that became independent after Pakistan are now at least 100 years ahead of Pakistan in progress and development.

you are the tout of PDM and phauji junta. you can post the pro PDM and Phauji junta manure all you like but then you will be met with resistance BECAUSE you are spewing dung and manure against the people of Pakistan. That's why the harami in power are running away from elections!! how many people today will defen PDM + Phauji Junta?

I have the BEST version of reality. I have the best version of reality because I see Pakistan from inside and outside. I have the ability to travel other nations and compare things vis a vis. That's why those of us who observe Pakistan from within and externally have a better grasp on how the world functions. There is a reason why nations that became independent after Pakistan are now at least 100 years ahead of Pakistan in progress and development.

you are the tout of PDM and phauji junta. you can post the pro PDM and Phauji junta manure all you like but then you will be met with resistance BECAUSE you are spewing dung and manure against the people of Pakistan. That's why the harami in power are running away from elections!! how many people today will defen PDM + Phauji Junta?
Wish you could have got reality from the perspective of Pakistani people whom real suffering started when Imran Khan took 8 months to make a deal with IMF. Wish you can got idea of reality when he initiated same vicious cycle of creating same environment in Pakistan by which Pakistan had gone through in 1990...Putting every single opposition leader behind bars on bases of frivolous cases.(Should i provide you the details)???
If you commit blunders of 90s....How could you expect different results?
How i can persuade to explain that NAB which was created by military itself to persecute & punish politicians, by which the accused is considered guilty unless proven innocent, can never bring harmony, political stability inside Pakistan in the name of accoutability. And Imran shoudn't have taken advantage specially when Chairman NAB's inappropriate video was leaked and on aired nation wide channels? How many developed & advanced countries you have travelled got such absurd, horrific laws ? Nation becomes independed with smooth tranistion of powers in which people forget who is PM even...It's a continuous cycle which require smooth sailing. Not by opening up fronts everywhere !!
It's a game between Imran vs Establishment now....And we all know what's gonna happen. Mules can never bring revolution you guys are hoping for. Sorry bro....You had a wrong bet.

Wish you could have got reality from the perspective of Pakistani people whom real suffering started when Imran Khan took 8 months to make a deal with IMF. Wish you can got idea of reality when he initiated same vicious cycle of creating same environment in Pakistan by which Pakistan had gone through in 1990...Putting every single opposition leader behind bars on bases of frivolous cases.(Should i provide you the details)???
If you commit blunders of 90s....How could you expect different results?
How i can persuade to explain that NAB which was created by military itself to persecute & punish politicians, by which the accused is considered guilty unless proven innocent, can never bring harmony, political stability inside Pakistan in the name of accoutability. And Imran shoudn't have taken advantage specially when Chairman NAB's inappropriate video was leaked and on aired nation wide channels? How many developed & advanced countries you have travelled got such absurd, horrific laws in such mannter ? Nation becomes independed with smooth tranistion of powers in which people forget who is PM even...It's a continuous cycle which require smooth sailing. Not by opening up fronts everywhere !!
It's a game between Imran vs Establishment now....And we all know what's gonna happen. Mules can never bring revolution you guys are hoping for. Sorry bro....You had a wrong bet.
thats a lot of womp womp, nonsense.

WHY is Pakistan about be declared bankrupt now but it wasn't in IK's 3+ years? why are the phauji's toys like missiles now under IMF scrutiny but it wasn't the case in IK's 3+ years?

you wrote all that manure and it has no foundation and just my 2 questions blow it out of the water!!

Back
Top Bottom