What's new

Stupid & Funny from Around the World :Continued

336061551_1207513466546866_6645468704512711951_n.jpg

so far the diarrhea post has been this 👇👇 its worse than any odd methane release or any hiccups!

not sure what 11 months you talk about. the only ones getting high release of methane are touts of PDM + junta :enjoy:.
Try to push down.....Zoooorrr say. Your methane is gonna produce sonic boom at Zaman Park today. :rofl:

Try to push down.....Zoooorrr say. Your methane is gonna produce sonic boom at Zaman Park today. :rofl:
you are talking like I am mian that has eaten too much and has methane! you with your diarrhoea is much worse than any trapped methane. just dont soil your patloon/ shalwar!!!!!! :jester:

damn again with the sub par chawal. no originality. just because its been the diet of one party dont assume others are going to be on that track

but the default is done by the larks you are supporting! again whats with the sub standard bongian?

you are talking like I am mian that has eaten too much and has methane! you with your diarrhoea is much worse than any trapped methane. just dont soil your patloon/ shalwar!!!!!! :jester:

damn again with the sub par chawal. no originality. just because its been the diet of one party dont assume others are going to be on that track

but the default is done by the larks you are supporting! again whats with the sub standard bongian?
Try Bunol inside that part....!! This is the opposite side of trolling which you can't digest.

Try Bunol inside that part....!! This is the opposite side of trolling which you can't digest.
burnol is for burns and I am not burning, But your irregular bowel movement is the issue! keep wet wipes with you at all times for cleaning patloor/shalwar.

burnol is for burns and I am not burning, But your irregular bowel movement is the issue! keep wet wipes with you at all times for cleaning patloor/shalwar.
Looks like you have served well as cleaner in Gynaecology ward for years.

جب تم نے جنگیں اپنے ہی ملک کے اندر لڑنی ہیں
تو لانگ رینج میزائلوں پہ پیسے ضائع نہ کرو
آئی ایم ایف 🤣😂

Looks like you have served well as cleaner in Gynaecology ward for years.
what's gynaecology got to do with it? As for a cleaner, well everyone has to clean. You don't do Istinja? After taking a dump I assume as a muslim you wipe yourself clean don't you??

Do you do istinja??

Back
Top Bottom