What's new

Strings band in India

Flamebait!!! I am hurt!!! :cray:

‘Jinnah’s Pakistan’ is not dead – The Express Tribune

If flamebait was my intention then I would have said "Indians are big-hearted, hence.......!!" :-)

It's true though!! :D

No I know you posted it with a good intention.
But that article has many questionable things in it.How could India-Pak ever have US-Canada like relations?? They have never faced a bitter partition like ours.And not to mention insurgents who are sent regularly through the borders.

Last edited:
No I know you posted it with a good intentions.
But that article has many questionable things in it.How could India-Pak ever have US-Canada like relations?? They have never faced a bitter partition like ours.And not to mention insurgents who are sent regularly the through borders.

Probably he thought when we have separate countries, we will not have any reason to fight over anything, the concept was similar to a father dividing the ancestral property between two fighting brothers, so that they don't fight any more and live happily ever after; didn't happen in reality though.

btw what happened to Nandita, and who is this guy? And why is he looking at me with such contempt? :(

Probably he thought when we have separate countries, we will not have any reason to fight over anything, the concept was similar to a father dividing the ancestral property between two fighting brothers, so that they don't fight any more and live happily ever after; didn't happen in reality though.
Wow!!
That was such a good example.But then what happens when one son becomes greedy???I think we can snigger at it...lol.

btw what happened to Nandita, and who is this guy? And why is he looking at me with such contempt? :(

Nandita was attracting too much of attention....and I was tired of giving the statements again and again.
And dont worry this guy is not looking at you with contempt....he died few days back.He is Peter O'Toole of Lawrence of Arabia fame.

Wow!!
That was such a good example.But then what happens when one son becomes greedy???I think we can snigger at it...lol.

Actually elder brother had a bigger family and he also got support of majority of the extended family members of the joint family, so he got the bigger share of the property, the main house. Younger brother with smaller family and fewer support of extended family members got the outhouse. Since then he is trying to match up to his elder brother. Unfortunately the contest sometimes result into heated argument, even fist fights.

Now younger brother is mingling a lot with another neighbor with lots of property and a big family, this neighbor has dispute with elder brother over a small piece of land, and younger brother thinks this neighbor could be his trump card against his elder brother. The neighbor thinks he got a pawn to corner the elder brother. The elder brother thinks what's wrong with his younger brother, previously he was mingling with a notorious bully, now he is getting cozy with a greedy neighbor, what the hell his younger brother wants to do with his life and his family other than stockpiling sticks and stones to fight with him!

How about this story? :-)

Nandita was attracting too much of attention....and I was tired of giving the statements again and again.
And dont worry this guy is not looking at you with contempt....he died few days back.He is Peter O'Toole of Lawrence of Arabia fame.

Sad to hear about his death, he looks young. :(

I like Nandita though. :wub:

Actually elder brother had a bigger family and he also got support of majority of the extended family members of the joint family, so he got the bigger share of the property, the main house. Younger brother with smaller family and fewer support of extended family members got the outhouse. Since then he is trying to match up to his elder brother. Unfortunately the contest sometimes result into heated argument, even fist fights.

Now younger brother is mingling a lot with another neighbor with lots of property and a big family, this neighbor has dispute with elder brother over a small piece of land, and younger brother thinks this neighbor could be his trump card against his elder brother. The neighbor thinks he got a pawn to corner the elder brother. The elder brother thinks what's wrong with his younger brother, previously he was mingling with a notorious bully, now he is getting cozy with a greedy neighbor, what the hell his younger brother wants to do with his life and his family other than stockpiling sticks and stones to fight with him!

How about this story? :-)

Excellent script Ray.
But are we talking about Ambani brothers???:)

DRAY said:
Sad to hear about his death, he looks young. :(

I like Nandita though. :wub:
When he died he was 84.He had done Lawrence of arabia in his hay days.:)

Thank you @Aka123 I cant seem to quote or thank many posts :cray:

Same here @Talon …. I think currently the Thanks button is not there for many posts.

But was able to Thank your post. :)

Thank you @Aka123 I cant seem to quote or thank many posts :cray:

Hey Talon, got it, the Thanks button is motion censored, you need to take the mouse cursor on the bottom right part of the post, you want to thank and the button will be visible. :)

I was about to tell you that :D

@Alpha1 …. Alpha, there's some imp news floating about your country. I am pm'ing u the same. Not sure how much authentic it is, but if it's true, that will be terrible. You can check and post if you want.

I don't want to post it, as if as an Indian I post, it might lose importance and end up as a troll post. You check it out and if required share with some sensible (mind it sensible) PDF folks.

Thank You Marsha!! :)

by the way this Thank you button is not there or what, I am unable to Thank your post.

There should be a thumbs up symbol in the bottom right corner of a person's post. Quote function is just below.

Last edited:
Same here @Talon …. I think currently the Thanks button is not there for many posts.

But was able to Thank your post. :)

Hey Talon, got it, the Thanks button is motion censored, you need to take the mouse cursor on the bottom right part of the post, you want to thank and the button will be visible. :)
Heheheh...Yea I just logged on again and I see it now :D

Back
Top Bottom