What's new

Women: Pakistan’s second-class citizens

yeah yeah everyone knows in which country rapes are like national sport.... :coffee: want me to remind some details about stats of the R.C.O.T.W => (dehli)

For the record, Rapes are 20% more common in Pakistan ... There have been multiple discussions on this here.. Look it up.. And do not derail the thread...

For the record, Rapes are 20% more common in Pakistan ... There have been multiple discussions on this here.. Look it up.. And do not derail the thread...

any authentic source....or just hwai fire:blink:

Today MAJORITY of Girls/ladies/Women wearing HIJAB without any FORCE. They love to wear hijab. International Media/propoganda against Pakistan regarding women... the best answer of all these BS is

in Pakistan FEMALE driving Cars
FEMALE are PILOTS
FEMALE are in AIRFORCE
FEMALE "FIGHTER PILOT"
FEMALE in Military
FEMALE working in EVERY ORGANIZATION even today many companies having MORE FEMALE than MALE.
You can see hundreds of Female (Girls) going School/College/Universities in the Morning.
Look at your MEDIA Today... RULE BY WOMEN....

THERE IS NO RESTRICTION IN PAKISTAN ON WOMEN.. if few villege or Wadeera lotera Choudry not allowed his daughter or village females for not going uni, job or force to wear hijab nikaab etc it doesn't mean that single ****** represent MAJORITY!

any authentic source....or just hwai fire:blink:

The source is the stats presented by your govt in your NA... As I said, I dont want to spoil this thread.. Look it up in my past posts...Google is your friend..

Most of these gender inequality is because of poverty and ignorance. I agree there are some bad example out there in rural areas and also this so called honour killing which always revolve around women but Pakistani women in general are not being treated as second class citizen. I never seen anyone work as hard as Pakistani men in foreign countries so that their family back home can live a good life. We do see that average Pakistani men also take all the burden of financial responsibility of his wife,sister, mother and daughter on his shoulder unlike in west where women are forced to work and earn for themselves. Western countries still marginalizes and objectifies women. People makes multi billion in annual sales by portraying women as objects to be controlled. Who want such freedom and choice?

I think choice to be safe and to keep your children safe does not make you failure as women. Women need dignity, respect, and love more than anything else . Why we always assume that if a women is wearing hijab then she must be wearing it because of her husband or father and cannot wear it by her own choice. Wht we consider it wrong if she also feel more comforable leaving hosue with her husabnd or father. If we assume that all women wear hijab by force then why they were protesting against veil ban in France ? Again if some mullah forced women to wear hijab then they forced men also to keep the beard and offer salah. If lashes were given to women then they were also given to men but we will only shed tears for women

Most of these gender inequality is because of poverty and ignorance. I agree there are some bad example out there in rural areas and also this so called honour killing which always revolve around women but Pakistani women in general are not being treated as second class citizen. I never seen anyone work as hard as Pakistani men in foreign countries so that their family back home can live a good life. We do see that average Pakistani men also take all the burden of financial responsibility of his wife,sister, mother and daughter on his shoulder unlike in west where women are forced to work and earn for themselves. Western countries still marginalizes and objectifies women. People makes multi billion in annual sales by portraying women as objects to be controlled. Who want such freedom and choice?

I think choice to be safe and to keep your children safe does not make you failure as women. Women need dignity, respect, and love more than anything else . Why we always assume that if a women is wearing hijab then she must be wearing it because of her husband or father and cannot wear it by her own choice. If all women wear it by forced then why they were protesting against veil ban in France ? Again if some mullah forced women to wear hijab then they also forced men to keep beard. If lashes were given to women then they were also given to men but we will only shed tears for women

A text book case of patriarchial mindset... :)

I would like to remind you what our father had to say about women.

“There are two powers in the world; one is the sword and the other is the pen. There is a great competition and rivalry between the two. There is a third power stronger than both, that of the women.”

― Muhammad Ali Jinnah

---------

“No nation can rise to the height of glory unless your women are side by side with you. We are victims of evil customs. It is a crime against humanity that our women are shut up within the four walls of the houses as prisoners. There is no sanction anywhere for the deplorable condition in which our women have to live.”

― Muhammad Ali Jinnah

--------

nope.... I think this is one of few instances where I would prefer one liner to any further debate or elaboration .. :disagree:

Then i would assume you don't have any counter arguments to refute the validity of my statement :D

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom