What's new

Strings band in India

Aamna can you see the tag of this video???
I cant view it and so cant google the video even.

No, however if you search the title suggested you get links on other sites. I found the link of another website while searching i'll pm you the link if you want to see??

No, however if you search the title suggested you get links on other sites. I found the link of another website while searching i'll pm you the link if you want to see??

What link has OP posted??? Is it the live performance of the band???

What link has OP posted??? Is it the live performance of the band???

He hasn't posted the link. Yes its a live performance.

True, but this utopia was the aspiration of our forefathers who thought India and Pakistan can coexist peacefully.

And how do you reach this conclusion if i may ask??

True, but this utopia was the aspiration of our forefathers who thought India and Pakistan can coexist peacefully.

Flamebait....:disagree:

And how do you reach this conclusion if i may ask??

I knew this was coming.

Both of you wait....let me check if this is a chit chat thread??
Ok I am ready with popcornS:pop:

A very nice video but a utopia nonetheless.

Stop being such a downer @Aamna14 I don't hate you, and you are a Pakistani. =D

But being serious, a along way to go. Until the Jingoists on both sides have less power that is.

Stop being such a downer @Aamna14 I don't hate you, and you are a Pakistani. =D

But being serious, a along way to go. Until the Jingoists on both sides that is.

I wasn't merely referring to hate though you form a rare minority and by the way you are clearly underestimating facts.

I wasn't merely referring to hate though you form a rare minority and by the way you are clearly underestimating facts.

I know. But sometimes I think we do need heartwarming moments. We have so few between the two countries

I form a rare minority? You are breaking my heart.

anybody remember indians cheering for the pakistani team in delhi common wealth games......sometimes indians go :crazy:

joking :D

I know. But sometimes I think we do need heartwarming moments. We have so few between the two countries

I form a rare minority? You are breaking my heart.

Yes you do form a rare minority in terms of looking beyond the nationality to appreciate a person. I do agree that such moments are few and far between and i appreciate them but i also know for a fact that it would be foolish to overlook facts and get swayed by fleeting emotionalism.

anybody remember indians cheering for the pakistani team in delhi common wealth games......sometimes indians go

joking :D

What about Wasim Akram coaching Kolkatta Knight riders???:pop:

Back
Top Bottom